Wrappable gear, where are the wrapping scrolls??

EnemyOfGod-KT

• 2 months later...

Really, so much time has passed on patch 6.0 with many "wrappable" gears, but wrapping scrolls never appeared on BCM or anywhere in the game. (I make the conclusion about the game because they don't appear on the broker. Very rarely, from some old supplies, I  chanced to buy Eternal wrapping scrolls 65 and lower, but when I saw a Mythic one it was extremely expensive (160mil k) , and with kinah untradeable I couldn't buy it. I would better buy it on BCM! 

Also, please, put Ubinding Stones on BCM or make them anywhere available!!! They used to be on BCM. On the broker they kinda disappeared, I saw 1 some time ago for 120 mil k or so, it's very long to accumulate such kinah on 1 character, and generally expensive!! The devs  made it impossible to wear armor of  another class (eg, cloth for Chanter, leather for Chanter) and these items (+15 and with manastones)  became useless and untradeable!! It was injustifyable since the very beginning that they became untradeable, the devs should have give Unbinding stones to any of such items to every character who was affected with this problem!  More than that, Unbinding stones disappeared from BCM!!  If the devs want MONEY why do they remove goods from BCM that players would like to buy???? Looks totally illogical!!! They removed the whole section "Convenience" that included wrapping scrolls, courier passes and Unbinding Stones! Please get them back! (Unbinding and Wrapping)!!!

I want Vasharti Brigade General Wings, at least as a skin!! Can't find it on the broker, BCM and inner shop!  I have it on another toon though, who doesn't need them now, so I could unbind it and give it to a toon on my account if I only had the Unbinding stone!

• 4 weeks later...

Wrappable gear is pre-6.0 and it simply still exists, but this is outdated, there are still items that have augment or conditioning, but you won't find the consumables to condition/augment nor the npcs to do so.

It is like they made us a favor and didn't completely delete everything from the previous patches when 6.2 was launched, so we still have items from the past that have features and stats that are not in line with the new content.

Archived