Forums

Skins are "End Game Items"

4 minutes ago, ReverseCowgirl-DN said:

Glad I can get my bank to reverse the transaction.

This will get you banned. That might be fine -- I totally understand you frustrations -- but I just wanted to mention it in case you weren't aware. Either way, I hope you find a game you like. (Not saying that in a snarky way; I mean it lol.)

Ok to be fair I think GMs are just employees who don't play the game they really don't know how the game works and I think before employed them they should educated some basic knowledges about the game to these workers but the company just too cheap to do that :P

(Just imagine yourself as a GM of some unknown games even you played a lot of games if you work for a game that completely unknown to you,your works going to suck too)

I know that's what it is but if I was a GM for a game I would at least play it (even if I skipped a few levels) just to get a feel for it and be able to relate. Also I wouldn't just give stupid answers if I didn't actually know. They sit at a computer all day it's not like they can't ask another GM or look up the correct answer if they don't know something.

Just to give you a comparison, in BDO I purchased a costume set. When I opened and used it the main weapon did not look anything like what was advertised. Contacted support and they gave me the pearls refund and I got to keep the skins. In GW2 (same company I guess), had to obtain an item in a chest inside a cave as part of the class upgrade for Mesmer. Opened the chests and nothing was in them. This particular cave was a Beetch with tons of mobs. Contacted support, he said I needed to open all 3 chests. I replied that I had opened all three in both rooms. He replied after checking that I did open the chests and he sent me the item. Whatever happened to "the customer is always right"....."even if he is wrong"....XD

Good lord. Some people have never scrubbed toilets or worked retail or waited tables, and it shows.

If you receive a formatted response to a ticket that you feel doesn't apply to your situation, usually all you need to do is offer a follow-up reply with additional information regarding your unique circumstances. You can also request speaking to a senior GM who might have a more in-depth understanding of the game. There is never ever ever any excuse to yell or swear at or deride an employee who is just trying to do their job as instructed. Like, there's a long, long precedent of cosmetic items in Aion being character locked; I've heard so many stories about players wanting the old event exclusive pets and Wonder Girl dances on their new mains and the answer is always a no. It's actually super nice that this skin got moved over- especially after your little hissy fit- so here's hoping you said thank you or at least think the raw emotional release was worth it. 'Cause customer support teams will absolutely make note of your account if you're a jerk, and your future tickets are gonna get moved to the bottom of the queue at this rate.

On 6/1/2019 at 6:33 AM, Haniya-DN said:

There is never ever ever any excuse to yell or swear at or deride an employee who is just trying to do their job as instructed.

Agree completely.

On 6/1/2019 at 6:33 AM, Haniya-DN said:

You can also request speaking to a senior GM who might have a more in-depth understanding of the game.

Disagree completely.

Aion support is notoriously horrible -- absolutely some of the worst in the industry.

Disclaimer: I worked frontline customer service for 8 years and have been screamed at many times.

Archived