Learn from the Russian sell kinah box in BCM

Neleth-KT

They already bought kinah from botters,hell they can even buy luna and farm kinah from luna craft.
I see no different between getting kinah from botter or NCsoft excepted NC can get money and try to improve the game (if they willing to) while botters getting money means nothing to us.

At least I see 2 regions selling kinah directly TW and RU I don't see how kinah boxes going to hurt NA when people already p2w kaisinel xform.

12 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

They already bought kinah from botters,hell they can even buy luna and farm kinah from luna craft.
I see no different between getting kinah from botter or NCsoft excepted NC can get money and try to improve the game (if they willing to) while botters getting money means nothing to us.

At least I see 2 regions selling kinah directly TW and RU I don't see how kinah boxes going to hurt NA when people already p2w kaisinel xform.

KR also has kinah straight form Quna. That's where it came from.

We also "have it" in a sense that we can buy kinah bundles from luna.

3 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

KR also has kinah straight form Quna. That's where it came from.

We also "have it" in a sense that we can buy kinah bundles from luna.

That's correct, but the ratio between our Luna and ncoins is inflated compared to Quna in Korea. They don't have to craft it and ours demand too many mats for it.

Archived