Would be nice to see an 'Ultimate [class] thread guide for the following

Tron-DN

Hello theree, I was very impressed with The Ultimate Aethertech Thread [Guide, Stigmas, Gear, PvP, PvE] by @Vincerra-TM and The Ultimate Introduction To Chanters [PVE, PVP] by @Yec-SL. It was inspiring to see such quality work and it motivated a bunch of people to make such classes too.  It would be amazing to see more of these ultimate guides for the rest of the classes, such as Sorceror, Spiritmaster, Gladiator, Templar, Cleric, Songweaver, Gunslinger, Ranger, Assassin. :D Linking these guides to noobies can make them love the game more too to jus get a general idea atleast as to what to prepare themselves with and stuff. :)

8 hours ago, Bryos-TM said:

We definitely do not need an "Ultimate Songweaver Guide".

Step 0 (optional): Sleep
Step 1: Attack
Step 2: Restore HP & Mana
Step 3: Rinse and repeat this broken as nyerk class xD

I made a SW to have another alt to run SFT on. I took it from level 1 to 46 in about 8 hours. So dang easy to play this class lmao.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-IS said:

Step 0 (optional): Sleep
Step 1: Attack
Step 2: Restore HP & Mana
Step 3: Rinse and repeat this broken as nyerk class xD

I made a SW to have another alt to run SFT on. I took it from level 1 to 46 in about 8 hours. So dang easy to play this class lmao.

Every magic class leveled super fast for me. Glad was pretty quick if you know how to gather mobs correctly, rangers you would just have to hope rng is on your side.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2017 at 3:11 AM, Raerbear-IS said:

i was working on a Cleric equivalent but i ended up too demotivated, maybe i'll pick up where i left off and keep working on it ¯\_(ツ);_/¯ hardstuck in writers block

Yess, looking forward to it, wish you the best.xD

On 9/26/2017 at 5:28 PM, Unprecedented-SL said:

4k words into updating the sin guide from the old forums, about 2/5 done overall. I'm working on it... slowly

I look forward to its completiog, wishing you the best. xD

Archived