Not sure if it's a bug but...

QueenNightmare-DN

So basically this isn't bout me but my lil sis used to have that rainbow snake costume, and yeah she bought it from a broker. But we both didn't play aion for ages however we logged on today, i know a lot of items were deleted or somthin, one of my guns is gone idk why and her snake costume is completely gone. Because we both don't understand why i wanted to check if anyone knew why this happened.

4 hours ago, QueenNightmare-DN said:

So basically this isn't bout me but my lil sis used to have that rainbow snake costume, and yeah she bought it from a broker. But we both didn't play aion for ages however we logged on today, i know a lot of items were deleted or somthin, one of my guns is gone idk why and her snake costume is completely gone. Because we both don't understand why i wanted to check if anyone knew why this happened.

There were aome snake ostumes for 7 days only. But you can go to broker and get a new permanent one for like 50k kinah because while the snake event was on, we all kept deleting them because nobody wants that costume. Those few that kept them and placed them on broker, they have it for a very low price.

Though i am quite confused as the one she had was permanent therefore it shouldn't have been deleted, right? She purchased it back then during the event because the rainbow one was being sold for 50k and she was in love with it, (she is telling me to write this as a message to you : "This costume was my prized possession, i was very poor at the time (I still am which is why i can't buy the more expensive ones) i wore it all the time and when it disappeared from my inventory i felt extreme sadness" also there are screenshots of her actually wearing it sadly we didn't take screenshots of the details of it as we didn't think that was necessary). Sorry for bugging you and anyone else with this but yeah.

3 hours ago, QueenNightmare-DN said:

(she is telling me to write this as a message to you : "This costume was my prized possession, i was very poor at the time (I still am which is why i can't buy the more expensive ones) i wore it all the time and when it disappeared from my inventory i felt extreme sadness"

32kybu.jpg

Damn those skins last like 3 seconds in my invetory they would last 0,3 if I did not have to write Confirmation to delete them...

i'm pretty sure you can farm 500k or less somewhere to buy those skins again.

15 hours ago, QueenNightmare-DN said:

She is a Elyos race,

Oh I'm sorry, I can't send her one then. Only if she were on DN-A. :(

13 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Ew, someone's trying to sell one for 45mil on DN-E.

Transferring kinah from one character to another, I'm sure lol.

And nah tbh i rly dunno what happened with it so currently i have one,i got a new one from a quest but cant use the other anyway cus its not for my level and i used to use two pistols at a time which was cool but i kinda can't anymore, sad times. Tho i don't even remember it's design or the name of the weapon so i'll live with it, imma try getting a second pistol soon again tho

Archived