2s1638B2-DN

Returning Player

Hello, I have decided to come back to the game after a very long break. (Last time I played 50 was cap level and there was no Balaurea or Gunslinger or pets...so that should give you an idea how far behind I am..)
I know I have A LOT to catch up on and have been doing a lot of reading trying to understand what all has changed. I always fell in and out of the game because of the fact it was so grindy and a lot of my friends never got into it because of that. So now, to try and prevent that, I am wondering if there is any newb friendly Legion out there willing to adopt an Asmo Sorc like me? I can already see that the game has been essentially cut in half with a lot of my favorite zones no longer accessible, and leveling is fliping CAKE walk (already 80 in two days of being back for 37...)
Would just really appreciate the help and the company. IGN is Sinue.

Thanks you.

Looks like you're Asmo Danaria? If so, you might check with Musicians for Hire. Many legions will only accept semi-geared people, but MFH will take mostly anyone, and they will help you with things. There are a couple of as.sholes in that legion now, but many very good people still. The BG, Zhyrna, is very helpful to new players.

Okay, thank you! It would be nice to have people to play with. These past few days have been super rough alone, and it seems like Lakram isn't very friendly to lower geared/returning players at all. Will keep trucking though! I really want to enjoy the beauty of this game again, but my sanity can only handle so much, hehe.

Stay away!! This current version and as AION has been for couple of versions will gonna destroy your great memories of AION. This AION is nothing but a PvP costume party on one map in where you can level up from 0 to max in about a few hours. It has become a massive money leeching game before AION completely becomes destroyed.

Actually this AION version could be just 200 MB or even less in size. All (great) content got removed.

The best versions of AION still are 2.7 and 4.6/4.7 and I am still waiting until an AION Hardcore Classic Server gets opened with deep gathering and crafting etc.

Edited by NetRunner-DN