Character has black eye

Sinue-DN

Hello, I recently came back to the game and have seen that my character has a black eye. I was told that older characters where sent a plastic surgery ticket to fix the issue, yet I do not have one. May I please get one to fix the issue, I tried to submit a ticket via online support but the submit button remains greyed out no matter what I do,
Character is on Danaria and IGN is Sinue

Did you check your mailbox? That's where our plastic surgery tickets came in.

Otherwise, you can email support directly at support@aiononline.com to avoid having to submit a ticket online. Just be sure to include necessary info -- your account name, character name, and server.

I did, there was nothing there. I even tried to change my character in Pandemonium to see if maybe it was already applied and it told me I needed to have one. Checked all my old characters and none of them had it. :/ Will do as you suggested, ty !

Here is a quote from @Cyan regarding the free plastic surgery tickets:

Characters created prior to the launch of Awakened Legacy, on accounts that have logged in since 1/1/2018, will receive a Plastic Surgery ticket in their mail to fix an issue with eye color. This bug affected every character created before maintenance on 10/24/2018. We will be delivering tickets to other affected characters in a future maintenance.

If you haven't logged into your account in over a year you might not qualify for the free ticket. However, I think it would be worth contacting support as @Vantheria-DN suggested.

Why is there a time restriction on it? I mean, it would be an awful shame if they won't help; it would then be them basically saying that I have to spend money fixing a bug they know they caused. Hopefully that won't be the case though, I have faith. :D

Archived