Fix the Engine please

Arhangelos

@Cyan since you are telling the developers things about the game, do they have ANY clue on hos to fix the engine that allows for cheats? Please the no animation hack, the speed hack and all are ruining this game.

Previously with my 12 perma speed on kaisinel Vanz from elyos was running SO MUCH faster than me and he didn't use any blinks or teleports, he was simply running faster than me, I had him selected and I rooted him and then when it worn off and I started runing to the other direction his distance from me was going down so far and I have 12 speed! He then of course used 10 skills in one second with the typical no animation hack. And he is not the only one.

Tell them to forget about fixing anything else and focus on fixing what literally killed this game. Don't bother with events, or new patches or maps or anything, they need to have one thing in mind, to fix the actual cheats of this game.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

@Cyan since you are telling the developers things about the game, do they have ANY clue on hos to fix the engine that allows for cheats? Please the no animation hack, the speed hack and all are ruining this game.

Previously with my 12 perma speed on kaisinel Vanz from elyos was running SO MUCH faster than me and he didn't use any blinks or teleports, he was simply running faster than me, I had him selected and I rooted him and then when it worn off and I started runing to the other direction his distance from me was going down so far and I have 12 speed! He then of course used 10 skills in one second with the typical no animation hack. And he is not the only one.

Tell them to forget about fixing anything else and focus on fixing what literally killed this game. Don't bother with events, or new patches or maps or anything, they need to have one thing in mind, to fix the actual cheats of this game.

Hi, you must be new here!Be ready for disappointment. If Ncsoft cant fix a single bug thats been broken since day 1 of 6.2,then you have to wonder how many months/years would take them to fix this?

2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Yeah, he really wouldnt notice someone in a mount, lol.

Where do i say vanz was in a mount... sorry if my english is not accurate, i meant me on foot catching ppl on mounts. (I guess a lot of asmos call me hacker then)

Trying to make a point here that it is possible to catch high mov speed targets in legit ways. ( for example knowing the layout of the map better and using skills correctly) Having kaisinel doesn,t make you unreachable.

Sins with legendary xform candy and title should reach 12.0 speed too.

Do you have any clear evidence to support your accusation? like a video??? coming here, without any clear evidence can harm you, since you would only be defaming a player.

And besides, I do not know if you've noticed this, but Sorcs and SM are the only classes that do not have some kind of skill that increase their movement speed, and sins have a passive skill that increase their speed 20%, and i might be wrong, but i think Vanz has a legendary transformation, so i think it doenst matter if you have kaisinel transformation, Sins will always move faster than you.

I'm not saying this guy is a hacker. I don't really care. But keep in mind that things like run speed and cast/attack speed are capped. At some point you just can't run or attack any faster than fast. Doesn't matter how many skills you have to increase it. It's true that some players will call hacks against anyone that beats them. But it's also true that there are players in Aion that hack.

The point is that there isn't a game anywhere that hasn't been hacked. Some companies aggressively deal with hackers. NCWest doesn't. At least not for Aion.

Attack speed cap is %50.

Example: Bow has 2.4 base attack speed, so a Ranger buffed reachs 1.2 

from what i know Kaisinel improves the cap to a 60% so a Ranger should reach around 1.0 attack speed.

Mov speed cap remains de same 12.0 

No idea about casting speed

I could see too a hack that increases the dmg of 1 specific skill:

Valkie did hit me 2k with song of ice, a normal dmg; then it did shoot me tempest rhapsody and it did deal 20k dmg non crit hit, not 1 time, all the times. That doesn't have mathematical sense because the skill song of ice says 1319 dmg and tempest rhapsody 1952, less than x2 and it did deal x10 dmg.

GoTTo did hit me 21k with vampiric slash and 5k with side strike and encircling strike. That doesn't have mathematical sense, those skills say similar dmgs, you can't do a x4 dmg with a similar skill always.

Plus: i have 11k phy def, 10k magic def and 2.2k pvp def; to do those dmg they should have so much more than 20k of atk stats and that's unreachable. My friends that have purple gear and/or are cloth are receiving the same dmg with those skills and that doesn't have mathematical sense.

I don't have any problem. I did beat GoTTo many times in 1v1 and Valkie was my friend in old-times notaion. I am just informing you about the existence of this cheat.

He attacked me, stun and then I chain sleep him and run away because I know there is no way to beat someone who hits 20 skills per second. So I gained like 50m difference, and he then woke up and while I had him on target the distance was getting smaller, I was watching, no blinks or anything else, just the distance getting smaller. No terrain advantage, as we were not trying to get to a point faster, he was chasing me, in a straight line.

I have kaisinel, my attack speed and c.speed have a +60% cap and speed is caped at 12.

...btw today i got a 2nd kaisinel.

6 hours ago, Youmu-EK said:

I could see too a hack that increases the dmg of 1 specific skill:

Valkie did hit me 2k with song of ice, a normal dmg; then it did shoot me tempest rhapsody and it did deal 20k dmg non crit hit, not 1 time, all the times. That doesn't have mathematical sense because the skill song of ice says 1319 dmg and tempest rhapsody 1952, less than x2 and it did deal x10 dmg.

GoTTo did hit me 21k with vampiric slash and 5k with side strike and encircling strike. That doesn't have mathematical sense, those skills say similar dmgs, you can't do a x4 dmg with a similar skill always.

Plus: i have 11k phy def, 10k magic def and 2.2k pvp def; to do those dmg they should have so much more than 20k of atk stats and that's unreachable. My friends that have purple gear and/or are cloth are receiving the same dmg with those skills and that doesn't have mathematical sense.

I don't have any problem. I did beat GoTTo many times in 1v1 and Valkie was my friend in old-times notaion. I am just informing you about the existence of this cheat.

Valkie is indeed using a bug to make his tempest rhapsody hit harder and I doubt ncsoft will ever fix or address it. Apparently the old plus skill items stack now when they never used to and he is just using old accessories and pvp item from 5.8 to have a +up  tempest rhapsody skill otherwise no sw uses that over the new deavonian versions. This is why that particular skill is hitting way harder than any other (I saw him hit Kunax for like 320k with that skill once early in this patch)

Archived