2nd Kaisinel

Arhangelos

Alright so I was one of the first people to get kaisinel (at least asmodian side 1st or 2nd) and I took ti with 2x legendaries.

With this event I wanted to get me all legendaries for the collections, but I got a few doubles. In the end I had all legendaries except Frigida, so I had 5 doubles and started combining 2x at a time "hoping" to get the last legendary.

And I got me one more kaisinel. Needles to say that some of my friends who spent a fortune on the game are about to quit, they have combined like 20 times and still get legendaries back.

RNG is indeed what will eventually kill this game, not so much the hackers but people who spent a fortune and cannot get a good thing.

i paid 0 real money for these, I bought reset scrolls from broker

IvpA07S.jpg

Tbqh, RNG has been one of the biggest forces pushing players away from this game, closely followed by NCsoft's slowness to address/manage anything, followed by players/player actions and NCsoft's response to player actions.

Mad Gratz to you, though. RNG has smiled upon you like no one's business. T_T

12 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Tbqh, RNG has been one of the biggest forces pushing players away from this game, closely followed by NCsoft's slowness to address/manage anything, followed by players/player actions and NCsoft's response to player actions.

Mad Gratz to you, though. RNG has smiled upon you like no one's business. T_T

Yes and although I am lucky on combining, I suck at crafting procs, I still do not have pve wings due to my bad rolls (lost 3 wings so far) and then I crafted 160 ancient monarh wings hoping to get ultimate masterwork and I ended up with 3x non masterwork ulties... which is about 2 billion worth of kinah for the materials on Katalam Asmodian.

So far on transforms I am the luckies,t I got a tahabata before 2019 (during Christmas) when people were till running around with greaters and had 0 ancient.

~~

I am lucky but luck shouldn't define the game. Giving people the option to select a sure legendary with 2k coins for example is a good thing, they should have had a 20k coin kaisinel, many people would devote themselves and pay for the scrolls and get it. Now they paid for them and still got nothing.

Double congrats. I would have kept doubles for when Marchutan gets released though, but then again, maybe we will be showered with Kaisinel-giving events from now on. Or starved for months like we were starved of ancients after pumpkin event.

I havent done any shugo run resets and sometimes forget to use my daily runs, and thus havent acquired any legendaries during this event (let alone Kaisinel), I had 5 of them before it, covering all classes, so i'm quite happy with what i already have. I share similar luck in combining transformations (got Veille long ago when i had unlocked only 3(!) ancients, 2 of them doubles) while I got my wings for main (not ON main - FOR main ON an alt) a couple of weeks ago after running PF nearly since 6.2 landed and luna resetting runs (though i eventually stopped sacrificing cash to the vile RNGod). No way I would craft monarch stuff though. I PVE'd with genesis wings. And don't get me started on enchanting. One weapon alone ate up months worth of rewards from all activities. 

3 hours ago, MechBird-DN said:

Wow gratz!

May I ask what's your cast speed with the kaisy xform?

My c.speed was 0.4 with tahabata and still is 0.4 with kaisinel

3 hours ago, tonton-DN said:

*gets 2 kaisinels*

*complains about not getting lucky on trying to craft pve wings*

you better be kidding mate

...why do people like you always have to exist on forums? WHO the fk complained? I said that my combines are good, my procs are bad and my rolls are bad. Seriously, go shitpost elsewhere.

Archived