Weekly Server Maintenance - June 5, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, June 5, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Shugo Emperor's Vault event will end. Finish any remaining runs you have.
  • Server boosts will be removed.
  • Character Transfer queueing will open.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

yi3m4ecjy6231.jpg 7qjk21jkfx131.jpg txwzkm2sdl131.jpg

why when there is an event that ends you stop everything and it's over and nothing, so think to keep the world active and leave something else there is only in North America ncsoft really does not sense business in europe with gameforge and in korea it always has events it's time to be awake.

Considering you really provide only one update a week- how about some additional information on:

- major concerns we're waiting on? example-  Gold Sand Shop update ? 

-  updates on bug fixes?

- upcoming event schedule

- upcoming patch schedule

Just a few things that come to mind if we want to keep this game healthy.

55 minutes ago, Calista-DN said:

Considering you really provide only one update a week- how about some additional information on:

- major concerns we're waiting on? example-  Gold Sand Shop update ? 

-  updates on bug fixes?

- upcoming event schedule

- upcoming patch schedule

Just a few things that come to mind if we want to keep this game healthy.

This game is far from healthy at the moment. Its on Life support and ncsoft doesn't seem to care so I wish if they are gonna take that attitude just pull the plug already.

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, June 5, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

@Cyan the boost, the event will end. Fix the bugs, fix the people that are leaving, fix this AION.

Right now, u make the game bored than ever. No event, no nothing.

Do u think AION will be much more alive if u do only bad thinks for player's? Or u should keep them on the server. Don't worry, soon u will remain only with maximum 5% players that those guys pays ur server for nothing. Soon it will end ur "NOTHING" what u do on those people.

4 hours ago, Bykata-KT said:

@Cyan the boost, the event will end. Fix the bugs, fix the people that are leaving, fix this AION.

Right now, u make the game bored than ever. No event, no nothing.

Do u think AION will be much more alive if u do only bad thinks for player's? Or u should keep them on the server. Don't worry, soon u will remain only with maximum 5% players that those guys pays ur server for nothing. Soon it will end ur "NOTHING" what u do on those people.

correct .before merge a lot of player was leave after merge the other player leaving game too.i was ek player .when we came kt server kt ppl was took our names and after merge they selling it to us high prize kinnah.we cant get mansions and estates.cuz some smart kt players get mansions with their alt and they  selling  a mansion 200m-300m . we are realy unhappy to merge.we have no home and no more kinnah now .and i bored to play aion .i dont like my new name i dont like to be homeless i dont like kt server anymore.

17 minutes ago, pena-EK said:

correct .before merge a lot of player was leave after merge the other player leaving game too.i was ek player .when we came kt server kt ppl was took our names and after merge they selling it to us high prize kinnah.we cant get mansions and estates.cuz some smart kt players get mansions with their alt and they  selling  a mansion 200m-300m . we are realy unhappy to merge.we have no home and no more kinnah now .and i bored to play aion .i dont like my new name i dont like to be homeless i dont like kt server anymore.

True!! 

I HAVE A QUESTION........WHY CANT WE KEEP THE EVENTS BUFFS?.......CYAN THESE EVENT BUFFS EVEN OUT THE DROP RATE.......THIS BUFF SHOULD STAY CYAN......DROP RATES AND CRAFT RATES ARE THE ONLY THING LEFT IN THE GAME TO FIX CYAN...THIS EVENTS RATES WERE PERFECT FOR SUCCESS OF THE SERVER!!!!!! YOU SHOULD LET US KEEP THEM!!!!!

WITH THESE EVENT RATES ALL THE BROKER PRICES EVENED OUT!!!!! EVERYTHING WAS STARTING TO LOOK NORMAL!!!!!!

Just now, Maladro-KT said:

okwktz.jpg

@Cyan still waiting this....

yes this is the only other thing we need other then that drop rate

well 7.0 would be nice too

or even just a non beta peice of garbage lol

There are other bugs we are still waiting to get fixed. We have been living with them for so long, I think we forget they are broken! The one I was thinking of yesterday was the loot pet bug where your loot pet doesn't work when you are in a group.

Does anyone remember any of the others offhand?

11 hours ago, Cyan said:

Changes

@Cyan Riddle me this... 6:00 a.m. CDT is 7:00 a.m. EST 11:00 CET is 6:00 EST. So maintenance started an hour after maintenance started... Hmm... Also servers late going up...

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

There are other bugs we are still waiting to get fixed. We have been living with them for so long, I think we forget they are broken! The one I was thinking of yesterday was the loot pet bug where your loot pet doesn't work when you are in a group.

Does anyone remember any of the others offhand?

uh....lets see....transformation stats....class pvp stats....deava skills...pvp gear still is not working functionally.....uh.........theres quite a list

2 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

uh....lets see....transformation stats....class pvp stats....deava skills...pvp gear still is not working functionally.....uh.........theres quite a list

What's wrong with the transformation stats and the class PvP stats and the daeva skills and PvP gear? Sincerely curious.

alot.......cleric sets are broken....and other classes...transformation stats are jumbled some classess dont even have a transformation that is good compared to others........deava skills are uneven as shit class wise.......i have 6 toons 3 with purple deava skills and they are all uneven as shit.........transformations are rediculous to get and stats are uneven we are waiting for a hwole set of transformation potions and contracts to be released still.....there are lots of issues to fix before 7.0

Just now, Arkaida-KT said:

alot.......cleric sets are broken....and other classes...transformation stats are jumbled some classess dont even have a transformation that is good compared to others........deava skills are uneven as shit class wise.......i have 6 toons 3 with purple deava skills and they are all uneven as shit.........transformations are rediculous to get and stats are uneven we are waiting for a hwole set of transformation potions and contracts to be released still.....there are lots of issues to fix before 7.0

How are cleric stats broken?

The rest of those things aren't bugs. They are dev decisions. Not that I don't agree that these things aren't balanced. As you point out, 7.0 balances them more. But they aren't bugs like the eye bug or loot pets not working.

we are literally waiting transformations potions to be released becuase nc devs recognize there is something wrong and uneven.....loot pets definitely need to be fixed.....lol....personally i just want flight back...the one thing this game has that other mmorpg's dont.........IS nyerkING FLIGHT.......literally i can go play the ESO.....and have a way better game atm.....i just want flight back

and yeh shops changes like 10 times before 7.0

Archived