Weekly Server Maintenance - June 5, 2019

Cyan

17 minutes ago, ReverseCowgirl-DN said:

@Cyan Riddle me this... 6:00 a.m. CDT is 7:00 a.m. EST 11:00 CET is 6:00 EST. So maintenance started an hour after maintenance started... Hmm... Also servers late going up...

......nyerk all that......I GOT A VALID QUESTION CYAN??????????????....................CAN WE GET AN UPDATE ON MAYBE POSSIBLE UPCOMING EVENTS AFTER SERVER CONSOLIDATION IS FINISHED??????..........i do beleive that we will have a week or 2 of server transfer/consolidation for server merge.....and after the merge we will have events randomly till painter class is added along with more fix's.........so my question is CAN WE HAVE AN UPDATE.....MAYBE A SCHEDULE ON FOR EVENTS AND UPDATES LIKE NORMAL PATCH UPDATES?

43 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

This is outdated GST from EU. Those contracts are no longer there. This is how it looks now.

*images*

Right. But we didn't get the temporary changes that EU got. That's why people are still posting their temp changes. We are just trying to remind Cyan that we are still waiting.

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

Right. But we didn't get the temporary changes that EU got. That's why people are still posting their temp changes. We are just trying to remind Cyan that we are still waiting.

True, but it proves that the publisher CAN change GST at will and therefore Korea has nothing to do with it. NCWest simply refuses to bother.

3 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

That's okayyyyy! Journey comes out on PC tomorrow. :x That will entertain me for the next week lel.

Visuals remind me of Ori and the Blind Forest. Might give it a try.

@Cyan Can we get an event where we can get a daevanion skill box in which we can choose whichever one we want? It can be limited to 1, IDEC, but it would help many of us not blessed by luck to finally get the one skill we've been looking for or missing week after week after week.

On 5/6/2019 at 11:46 AM, KonkersGG-EK said:

Without even a mention or update to the client? I don't think so.

20 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I just did them, andd yes they didn't change those yet

OMG rlly guys??? You are so ungrateful ! Ofc they fixed the quests...

If you pay attention you will see the quests now display de proper label, artifact quest says daily and 10 kills quest says weekly.

Problem solved right?

MG rlly guys??? You are so ungrateful ! Ofc they fixed the quests...

If you pay attention you will see the quests now display de proper label, artifact quest says daily and 10 kills quest says weekly.

Problem solved right?

I dont understand why people are surprised, when it was exactly what Cyan said would happen.

Cyan pls o,...,O

On 28/5/2019 at 6:35 PM, Cyan said:

Hello,

just to give everyone an update on these 2 quests. We're going to be swapping the resets for the quests (request was sent to the developers to swap it, so we are waiting for them to implement it). So the PvP one will become daily and the Lakrum Base quest will become weekly. Thank you.

On 6/6/2019 at 6:38 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

OMG rlly guys??? You are so ungrateful ! Ofc they fixed the quests...

Problem solved right?

On 6/6/2019 at 6:53 PM, Matsukamy-KT said:

I dont understand why people are surprised, when it was exactly what Cyan said would happen.

On 29/5/2019 at 2:35 AM, Cyan said:

Hello,

just to give everyone an update on these 2 quests. We're going to be swapping the resets for the quests (request was sent to the developers to swap it, so we are waiting for them to implement it). So the PvP one will become daily and the Lakrum Base quest will become weekly. Thank you.

On 6/6/2019 at 7:07 PM, Matsukamy-KT said:

Yes, he said that on a past maintenance. He didnt gave any time table for when the change of the quests will be.

...so you understand or don't understand why people are "surprised?

When things are going poorly and we feel powerless, there is a tendency for some of us to start seeing faults where there are none. That's what this "OMG DA QUESTS" bs is coming from. Ignore it and let people flail about. Apparently it makes them feel better.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived