Nooblet back with questions

Sinue-DN

Hello guys! So I'm nearing a week back to the game and I've got a few questions. (Btw, my IGN is Sinue; Stupid forum says I can't change my name until August or something >___<)
I guess first and foremost is what is the best way to farm kinah in game at present? I got to 80 with a comfy wallet, but now I am trying to get gear with good stats which requires retuning...and let's just say me and rngesus have never gotten along so the sooner I start farming for that wallet breaker, the better. I tried to consolidate my kinah on all my toons into the account bank, but..That isn't possible anymore, nor is mailing kinah? :/
Also, how do I go about obtaining stigma stones? A lot of the information I can find is a mixed bag and guidance there would, again, be most helpful.

Mirash sometimes can drop a stigma bundle. If you do Crucible Spire, you can use the coins to get stigma bundles, but it's just easier to buy it off broker.

The main issue with this current region is the lack of kinah gain. Your best bet is to gather all, sell all. If you have crafting mats, sell it at broker. If you get gear you don't use from instances, sell it. So far it's the only way to gain kinah. Also you can craft kinah bundle from Luna but sometimes it requires too many mats, it usually gives between 5m and 25m kinah.

The most effective way is to kill world mobs and sell everything that you can at the broker - like a bot.

If you have the time, you can level alts to 80 and do Bastion shugo runs (for daevanion skills) and sell the LR. It is quite profitable but it requires around 10 minutes each run. Maybe less depending on gear - I'm considering a mix of starter, COE and Mirash gear.

I tried Crucible Spire and that...was really rough. I got maybe four pieces from CoE and Vantheria was kind enough to take me into a FM run when I was practically in all quest gear, and while I was able to get an upgrade, it wasn't purple :'(

And yea, it really feels that way, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I've seen my fair share of people that had no issue using a games cash shop getting so bitter when a publisher/developer nerfs the market/economy in game so bad in an attempt to further make their own cash shop enticing (the whole p2w argument) that these same players instead spend their money on gold selling sites. So they've basically shot themselves in the foot because now those that have money to spend, aren't spending it where they should and when  they get caught, they of course get banned, and then it is still their own loss because now they have one less player(s) that was willing to spend money on their game.

Gaining kinah while leveling and doing quests was no issue though and I am almost tempted to level up my other characters, key word ALMOST. I can't trade kinah between characters anymore or send through mail. I was told to put up something on the broker, and transfer that way...That tax rate though..Holy cow.
@___@ I'm broke enough as is, why you want to tax me so much.

Sorry friend, NA is currently the saddest region here. Not like many want to move somewhere else after working their asses for years, y'know. For now just focus on one toon, you can focus on alts later. Do Mirash and CoE for some gears, it'll be easier for FM and BoS.

1 hour ago, 2s1638B2-DN said:

Hello guys! So I'm nearing a week back to the game and I've got a few questions. (Btw, my IGN is Sinue; Stupid forum says I can't change my name until August or something >___<)
I guess first and foremost is what is the best way to farm kinah in game at present? I got to 80 with a comfy wallet, but now I am trying to get gear with good stats which requires retuning...and let's just say me and rngesus have never gotten along so the sooner I start farming for that wallet breaker, the better. I tried to consolidate my kinah on all my toons into the account bank, but..That isn't possible anymore, nor is mailing kinah? :/
Also, how do I go about obtaining stigma stones? A lot of the information I can find is a mixed bag and guidance there would, again, be most helpful.

Stay far away from crucible spire until you get a lot more geared its very frustrating for new or returning players and even geared players have issues with it when they reach certain floors. Do Mirash and CoE for starters then try and start Frozen Monolith and BOS.  Making money the best way is to get alts do luna every day save mats and make kinah bundles and also selling mats used in aetherforging on the broker to other players. Look for the ancient kibrium afk farm. That can be a good source of income. Running BoS for the deavonian skill shugo is also good to do but I would use the skills not sell the loot rights until you have the ones you want as many of them are very powerful and these will help you. As for stigmas again Mirash sometimes drop a bundle with random stigma or you can look on the broker for them or a heavy stigma box which will give you a bag for your class and you can pick any stigma you want. These boxes usually come from events but after most players get their stigmas to 4 or 5 they use the new ones to enchant further so these boxes and the basic stigmas probably won't be too expensive. If you want to consolidate you kinah from alts just put something on the toon you want to receive the money on to the broker at the price the alt can afford to buy. but I advise leaving some kinah on the alts to be able to function in future.

No Problem and good luck. Just know there are many down on the game atm and ncsoft has very mismanaged it. Lot of the players are leaving or just not playing and actively upset at the game right now and voicing their opinions on it here which seem to fall on deaf ears of NcSoft so I just wanted to give you fair warning before you open your wallet more for Aion.

Archived