Forums

Enchanting stigmas is gr8

1 minute ago, Hellish-DN said:

Took thousands of combined stigmas and billions of to get all of mine to +9 in 5.8. Welcome to Aion bro.

Saaaame lmao.

That said, I was able to get a +7 stigma to +9 with only 4 stigma enchantment stones in this current patch. I would recommend using duplicate stigmas until around +5. Then use the enchantment stones from that point on. Or if you see like a +7 or something in the broker, it might be worth it to spend the extra kinah and then work with it from there. Good luck, it's pretty hard and definitely not enjoyable. :(

If you buy all your stigma enchantment via broker in game, you should expect to spend about 1.3bil~1.7bil on avg to get a full +9 6-stigmas set. I think this estimation is based off a stone price of 16~17mil per stone when I was doing it. It's going for much higher now, though (which it should), so probably more than that.

Really, people selling +9 stigmas for like 150m-200m are cutting themselves short, because that's a great bargain. Unless you have amazing RNG, finding normal stigs for 250m+, greater for 325m+, and major for 400m+ are pretty worthwhile--I'd say generous even at this min price point. I think I blew at least 25 up to 35 or 40 on my major stigma. Quick math will tell you that's way more than 400m worth of enchant stones.

Edited by SevenLions-KT

I also just enchant using stigmas on each other until +4-5 then i use stigma enchant stones. Its really Rng as always but for me it usually takes around 6-9 stones? Yesterday i got a stigma to +9 in about 5 stones so super rng there! Just make accounts to run luna and i buy the stigma bundles on ea character every week for stones (some i transfer kinah to get ingots too) only advice i can give is to be patient :(

I made a +9 stigma from +0 2 days ago almost in one go, failing maybe twice but not losing levels. Attempt to +10 failed but the stigma remained +9, and I was like 'it's a trap!'. Sure enough, today it became +7. It's the stigma that took tens or maybe hundreds of millions to +9 in 5.8, the hardest of all, getting me broke at the end of each power up week xD

I have two stigmas +10 (pre-6.0, one blue, one green) and have only gotten one more +9 this past week after trying since November. However, I only have 2 more greens to get to +9 before being full +9. They are being highly temperamental. It is not easy D:

Good luck to anyone for +10 because I don't see it happening till after the 35-40% rate in 7.0. However, when they introduce +11 and +12 the rates will only be 20% if I remember correctly from the patch notes.

Edited by Pharoahra-DN

enchanting stigmas right now is just as bad as trying to do gear, to many fails so just wasting  kinah by the boatloads. i used 15 stigma enchant stones and ended up blowing  my  stigma down to 5 from 7, dropped to 4 then never went past 5 again,  not worth doing unless u have billions to spend on stones or u can drop a few hundred off your credit card on the bcm for stones.

I dont understand why there inst a save point for stigma enchanting like for gear? Its not cheap and maybe even more expensive than enchanting a gear piece....

in 5.x there was event where you if you fail the stigma it goes -1,not to zero. I doubt we will get in the future......

With this Economy in game ,save your kinah guys,its not worth it!

1 hour ago, Heuo-DN said:

I dont understand why there inst a save point for stigma enchanting like for gear? Its not cheap and maybe even more expensive than enchanting a gear piece....

in 5.x there was event where you if you fail the stigma it goes -1,not to zero. I doubt we will get in the future......

With this Economy in game ,save your kinah guys,its not worth it!

The stigma enchantment stones only lower your stigma -1 or 0, essentially the same as the event.

On 2019-06-07 at 10:07 AM, Hellish-DN said:

The stigma enchantment stones only lower your stigma -1 or 0, essentially the same as the event.

Yeah except stigmas are 1/4th the price of a stigma enchantment stone.