so....what...now?

LockDownn-KT

So yesterday i message support about the guy whos kicking groups when he lose roll then today i message them again for the guy who ninja my 2 parts of FM hoping they can take action now 

and this is what they say:

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't win the roll

I'm sorry to hear you didn't win the roll on the items in question. While this behavior may be considered rude, it is not considered a violation of the rules. All members in a party have equal rights to any loot that drops. If a group of players has created their own rules for how loot will be distributed, we are not able to intervene. To prevent this from happening again, I suggest not grouping with these players in the future. You can also make sure that your character is the Leader of the group so you can control how the loot will be distributed in your party.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Really? well you should put that on your violation now lol what kind of excuse is that and you cant avoid grouping up with "these" players since im not asking them when they applied "are you a ninja?" agh im just aghhhhh

What they said is true, though. It's happened to all of us and this is how you build up you block list so that you never run with this person again. I have gone so far as not run with whole -legions- who have members that ninja.

Their suggestions are excellent. Block them and make your own groups.

<.< You guys are making me fear running with people now. With instance locks and desperately needing gear, the last thing I want is to encounter a loot ninja. Game is rough enough as is for a returning player without having to deal with craptastic ninjas..
*scared*

6 minutes ago, 2s1638B2-DN said:

<.< You guys are making me fear running with people now. With instance locks and desperately needing gear, the last thing I want is to encounter a loot ninja. Game is rough enough as is for a returning player without having to deal with craptastic ninjas..
*scared*

If only we had something like a legion to make friends and have runs without the risk of Shnitsheads in your groups.

1 hour ago, 2s1638B2-DN said:

Funny you say that, because I made a post asking for that very thing and no one offered to take me.

On the forums? You probably won't find a legion that way. Best to answer an LFG post where a legion is looking for people or when you pug and find nice people, ask them about their legions.

Thank you. I also filled out a few applications via LF Legion to try and find a home. :) I get that I am under geared and people may be reluctant to take me in because of that, but I am reading guides and watching videos to try and understand the fights so I can contribute and not be a TOTAL dead weight.

In the meantime you can also run Pandora quests. They  are fully soloable and will give you legendary and even  ultimate PVE  gear. You won't gear up instantly but you can make steady progress.

If you do this as you try to meet people or join legions- it shows some initiative on your part- that's a very good sign.

Archived