recommendations for new game to play ?

4 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

Which BDO class is good for solo and pve ? Ranger or Witch ?

Every class is good. Some classes are better at different AP/DP brackets. Depending on how much you spend other classes may be better for you. Ranger clears rubbish really fast so if you are not upgrading your pets to T3/4 it may not be a good class to pick. There is to many variables in to picking a good class in BDO. Play the class that you think you will like after looking at their awakening kits.

6 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Started playing BDO SEA as they had an event to get the game for free back in april and well i'm also from asia. Its been a blast so far. Been just doing life skilling and ocean content mainly in BDO as i'm trying to remain completely f2p like I did in aion while slowly getting pets off the market to make grinding more efficient. Every week has been updates, minor quality of life/class balancing changes or major updates with new zones/content so far unlike aion doing scheduled maintenance for god knows what.

To start my bad for double post.

All the weekly updates and minor quality of life/class balancing is all thanks to the NA/EU player base. People who did not play BDO or do not follow other games news do not know much of what happened but the BDO players in the NA/EU region petitioned for change and they got it.  Enemies put aside their petty differences and worked together to improve the game. Lets just say you were getting PMs in game by top tier players saying hey join our petition we want to know what the masses think about the state of BDOs communication and other information you may have. Players wanted change they did not just cry for change on the forums they made it happen.

BDO also became more p2w because of this but players were happy because the game was enjoyable again for players from new to veterans who played since release. The petition still echos across the companies running BDO today and it shows that listening to your players improving the game can yield a very profitable reward for the company as well. 

I can not name a single time where the Aion community did this.

No one is going to care enough to save this game since NC sits back and does nothing and has a track record of it. I just have to look at my support tickets with their generic copy and paste answers telling me something that l know and doesn't fix a damn thing.

Go play another game

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Every class is good. Some classes are better at different AP/DP brackets. Depending on how much you spend other classes may be better for you. Ranger clears rubbish really fast so if you are not upgrading your pets to T3/4 it may not be a good class to pick. There is to many variables in to picking a good class in BDO. Play the class that you think you will like after looking at their awakening kits.

I don't know about awakening but who got more AoEs ? :P

8 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Which BDO class is good for solo and pve ? Ranger or Witch ?

Sorry, I can't really answer that 100% as i've only been playing BDO for like 2 months, but i've touched both classes sort of. So far regarding ranger I didn't really know what I was doing pre awakening and as for ranger awakening it sort of becomes more of a melee class. Witch on the other hand is my current boss alt (no instant teleports/quick instant move in BDO to get around places (there is a 1 hour transport from town to town though) so gotta use alts unless you want to run around the entire map), again didn't really know what I was doing pre awakening but it has heals and stuff and awakening skills have cooldowns on them (if you count 3/4 seconds as long) unlike some other classes. Again, end of the day really just try a couple classes and main something you really like because you are going to grind for a very long time (if you are going to grind like mad) no matter how efficient a class is for pve. 

On 10/06/2019 at 2:43 AM, 2s346B13-DN said:

For me it is not the same situation since they will open a new server in South America and here the managers listen to the client. I will not be kicked and I will not need a ping reducer. Soon it is possible to be a success. In addition this game has what AION had in its version 4.x and in my opinion the AION 4.x is infinitely superior to the AION 5,6,7 and everything that comes along since they do not care about the game and the focus is mobile games.

16 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Sorry, I can't really answer that 100% as i've only been playing BDO for like 2 months, but i've touched both classes sort of. So far regarding ranger I didn't really know what I was doing pre awakening and as for ranger awakening it sort of becomes more of a melee class. Witch on the other hand is my current boss alt (no instant teleports/quick instant move in BDO to get around places (there is a 1 hour transport from town to town though) so gotta use alts unless you want to run around the entire map), again didn't really know what I was doing pre awakening but it has heals and stuff and awakening skills have cooldowns on them (if you count 3/4 seconds as long) unlike some other classes. Again, end of the day really just try a couple classes and main something you really like because you are going to grind for a very long time (if you are going to grind like mad) no matter how efficient a class is for pve. 

I'm thinking a lot about the Black Desert. The problem for me in this game is that we play in family and only one computer supports the DB. For everyone to play DB together, we'll need to upgrade another PC first.

Isn't BDO still much p2w and rng based? And doesn't matter how much you work, you may not progress at all? 

I  wanted to start play Archeage again, would be the 2nd time I'd touch that game, ,1st time I played it, it was heavily p2w and I quit, and it seems that's still the case sadly.

Just found a private server for Archeage, called Archerage, which is open since fall 2017 and it's looking good so far. If any1 interested in this game, check that server. It's the only private actually lol.

1 hour ago, Shinryu-EK said:

Isn't BDO still much p2w and rng based? And doesn't matter how much you work, you may not progress at all? 

I  wanted to start play Archeage again, would be the 2nd time I'd touch that game, ,1st time I played it, it was heavily p2w and I quit, and it seems that's still the case sadly.

All games are p2w now days. Even WoW is p2w. Did you see how much the number 1 raiding guild was in debt to obtain world first? I think it was like $10,000 worth of WoW tokens to obtain that world first. Players will always use money to gain advantages where ever they can.

There is a huge difference between Aion p2w and BDO p2w which you only understand after you play it. BDO p2w enhances everything you do in the game where Aion is pay to do anything in the game.  

Ahh as much as Aion isn't really the game it used to be, it still is playable even without paying. So I, disagree on what you said that you need to pay to do anything. That's just not true in any sense. You can pay for better quality gaming. Doesn't mean you can't play decently without being p2w

In I do not see problems in spending money with a game. However this needs to take into account several aspects including these two different types of audience. He who has money and he who has not. The one who has can acquire resources that are sold and those who do not have to get those same items with some effort. In other words, all content should be accessible to all. Micro transactions are a source of income and NCS is not a charity, but for you to succeed in a business, you have to deliver what the customer wants.

To work on a game like AION. From the director to the trainee. A pre-requisite should be... Play this game. Only then would people have a sense of customers' problems and needs.

I am able to bet that except for Cyan (who has no authority whatsoever), no NCS director has any idea of what this game (AION), then.. they take several wrong decisions the all time.

Archived