Glitch? Bug? Exploit?

ForumBatman

Hello, i come here again to bring a possible exploit to the game or a bug i don't even know anymore. My friend sent this screenshot on discord yesterday and when i woke up today i saw it, thought it was my just woke up sleep fooling me but after i checked it twice i noticed something wrong.

Without further due heres something for you guys see and try to enlighten me on this subject:

https://gyazo.com/dbcc56b669e02c04226c8b8ab7c746cc

I'm able to every kind of opinion as long as it is decent, otherwise i guess its time to summon hime after the 2 years vacation from the forum.

Thanks!

Before if you linked an item through memo pad the stats were moved onto the current one you were linking if that makes sense. But yea its just a glitch on the system unless he showed you that the manastones attached applied to his stats then thats a problem

Then, yeah, that's sketch as nyerk. Go ahead and report that to Support and make sure you're very clear that it's impossible for that item to have six slots and that three is the max. If they don't 100% suck, they can check the player character and see what they have.

2 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Then, yeah, that's sketch as nyerk. Go ahead and report that to Support and make sure you're very clear that it's impossible for that item to have six slots and that three is the max. If they don't 100% suck, they can check the player character and see what they have.

Well, we all know aion support is generic people working for ncsoft in other games, nothing works there, we have to post in the forum to people see and finally summon Hime or Cyan, like the compensation gear drama in EK.

But i will try nonetheless sending a ticket to support.

They don't read every thread on the forum, and @'ing them with how many @'s they get won't get their attention.

Can try PM'ing them. I want to know what's up here, too, because it's a really bizarre bug/glitch or someone has discovered the jackpot of exploits/hacks. .-.

I checked the NPC selling those, and it seems upgrading items has +3 manaslots... I didn't really take the time to enchant to +15 something and then upgrade it to test but the text implies so.

In this case, I wanna know what happens to items that are already maxed to ultimate.

uFO7D9v.jpg

Probably he got the 3 extras slots when he enchanted it to +15 while the item was Ancient or Legendary, and once its upgraded, , the 3 extra slots remained in the new item. But it's just a speculation, and everything we say is going to be just that while a GM does not explain us how he could get that item with 6 slots.

I dont think we'll get an answer from staff.  Just the generic we are looking into the matter.  We can't comment on the actions taken.....etc

Would be nice if it would be stated a bug/glitch.  Cause all the upgrading we all have done, just one popped a 6 slot mean the chances of that are 0.000000000000000000000001% (no joke ;P)

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

I have an alt with a +15 ancient genesis crystal weapon. It can only have 3 manastone slots.

Did you upgrade it? If not go to the upgrade NPC and see how it will look after the upgrade. If the new items get 6 slots we need our old items to get 6 slots too.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Did you upgrade it? If not go to the upgrade NPC and see how it will look after the upgrade. If the new items get 6 slots we need our old items to get 6 slots too.

Just tested this on my alt, don't think this is the case. It's just worded really badly, the manastone slots stay at 3. I'm pretty interested to see what support says about this, because this is still unexplained...

2YW6Evp.png

8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I checked the NPC selling those, and it seems upgrading items has +3 manaslots... I didn't really take the time to enchant to +15 something and then upgrade it to test but the text implies so.

In this case, I wanna know what happens to items that are already maxed to ultimate.

uFO7D9v.jpg

This is not saying that you can get 3 extra manastone slots, it is saying you need to enchant to +15 and open all 3 manastone slots to promote to the next level.

In the original screen shot, why does it say both items are equipped?  The fact they also share the same bar underneath them seems to imply they are 1 item but somehow bugged since they are obliviously 2 items.  When looking at other peoples comparison screen shots you see each item with it's own bar that tells you to press alt, etc.  But on the item(s) in question from the original post that bar is a single bar under BOTH items, not a small bar under each item.  And both items say they are equipped.

Archived