Account banned due to suspicious activity @Cyan

Reality-KT

Hackers do not deserve forgiveness and I do not argue this, but NCS has done a lot ...

Over the course of a decade, when AION still had a healthy number of players I reported several people. People who walked in the sky, people who did not suffer damage, who ran more than a tiger, people who climbed and who crossed walls and etc.

I've done several videos proving the problems and most of the players I reported are still in the game. So what's the logic in all this?

The truth is that AION is going through a very difficult period and we do not know if it is intentional or not.

Who uses PING reducer is the target now and so the NCS should definitely solve this issue.

NCS may remove all players using a proxy or prevent any foreign players from entering the AION. This is easy, just put a rule on the firewall to block up all foreign IPs or PING reducers. That would solve that question. By doing this NCS will know if the game continues to be (financially) healthy or not.

If NCS intends to close AION I do not see the need to do this drop by drop. I wanted the NCS to decide early on about this game, even if it's a message to some people ... that they are not welcome.

On 6/10/2019 at 7:58 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Thing is, a lot of people have sworn up and down that they don't hack when they've been caught blatantly hacking (best ones are when they've streamed themselves hacking and claim they don't hack), so forgive us our swift skepticism, lol. We really, truly, sorrowfully have little reason to believe or trust you. :/

You can keep replying to that ticket and asking for a senior GM to review your account. It is really rare that they ban anyone for anything in this game, to where even the bot bans are a recent development. It could be an accident, if you really are telling the truth.

99% of games will never reveal their evidence for your cheating, as that can compromise their detection methods.

If you are innocent, I do hope you can be unbanned and sorry to see you go if it is a false ban that they won't review.

If you aren't innocent:

ob2kOxY.png

Yeah, but they aren't even responding to me, because there is no evidence lol. I do not even think they have a legitimate detection method because of what has transpired here and the endless amounts of hackers that have been playing this game for years.

They don't have to tell me their detection methods. Just at least reveal to me what I did (action in game, whether it was the kibrium or something else??).....i'm literally confused

Thanks for the support, I will keep you guys updated if I get any.

On 6/10/2019 at 10:29 PM, HealingSquid-KT said:

Some times you have to msg them like 6 times and then msg them from another account. I had this issue when i got banned for whispering the CC hackers back in the day it took me 2 weeks to get un-banned and 2 emails since they did not reply to my main one. On the second email try to get it escalated Asap so you do not have to deal with the muppets that do not know anything about Aion.

Okay, I will try this, thanks Squid. At this point I don't even really care anymore tbh. What kind of business treats its customers like this LOL. It's literally the exact same thing as putting someone in jail for murder with zero evidence and no chance for appeal.

On 6/11/2019 at 9:49 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

One other possibility -- and what HAS happened within the past year, and we have proof of it on these forums -- is someone else who is sharing an IP with you might have been hacking. So your IP was banned, including you.

Source thread:

As you can see, it has happened before. One person got banned, and everyone at his university got banned too.

Does anyone who plays Aion share an IP with you? Could this be a possibility?

Hey, I don't think they banned my IP as I am still able to sign into this account in game and to post here. My brother played the game like 6 months ago, but he doesn't use bots/hack either lol, so I don't think this could be a possibility.

I seriously do not know what could of flagged me as using a third party program LOL. It is a complete joke they won't even tell me what I did. 

On 6/11/2019 at 10:01 AM, Aly-DN said:

The only issue is that the note from Support didn't say that his account "was associated with accounts". Rather it said that his account was "observed". 

I suppose he could be sharing the account and the other person used a program to bot or hack. (Botting is hacking, btw. It's all 3rd person programs.) But in that case the new Account Sharing Rules would kick in and the account would still be banned.

I don't know. We saw someone recently who was banned for 3rd party and everyone sort of snickered behind their hands because the guy was not only guilty as sin, but also a douche canoe. He didn't spend. And then suddenly he was unbanned.

Support sucks.

Keep messaging and opening tickets and eventually they will probably give you what you want.

Though. Be aware of what Cake said. There is not a single gaming company out there that will provide you proof of your crimes. You can see why they wouldn't, if you calm down enough and look at this rationally. The last thing any gaming company wants to do is make it easier to circumvent their methods for detecting 3rd party. And they don't have to show you anything. It's their game and you are a guest in it. Break their rules and they can ban you from playing.

Yeah so they "observed" me. What did they "observe" me doing? I don't just AFK the whole time. If I did get banned because of the AFK kibriums (them thinking I was using a 3rd party program to do it), I get onto my mount to loot quicker, I attack the mobs other than the kibrium bosses, I attack the 2 kibrium bosses whenever I feel like it (watching Netflix on the side mostly), I say "ty" to the people who invite me to the alliances, I leave and join new alliances.

I don't share my account, so I don't think account sharing would be the cause

I understand you guys are skeptical, and you have the right to believe whatever you want, I am just trying to explain my side and get attention on the topic of people getting banned for literally no reason. If you were running a business, you would never treat a customer like this, period.

I agree. You can tell by the GMs message he is not professional

I will try, but i don't really care at this point LOL. I'll miss my friends though :(

If we are talking about the video game industry, companies do. Riot games for example, there is an appeals process and they provide proof of boosting and that stuff. I am completely calm and rational from a customer stand point. 

As mentioned earlier. I'm starting to think they really do not have a legit method of detecting 3rd party. If they did they wouldn't have banned me LOL. I didn't break any rules and I am a customer, not their guest. They are trying to make money off me.

On 6/11/2019 at 3:27 PM, Matsukamy-KT said:

It says clearly automated gameplay on the picture you showed. So, it isn't hacking.

I have nothing against you, but, we here have seen many times people coming to forums and swear they don't hack, and then their in game friends come and tell how nice of a person they are, etc. That doesn't help your case.

I don't think they have a method at all, they just log in and look at the behavior case by case. I remember in the first weeks of EK, I saw a group of bots, and was commenting on LFG, and then all of a sudden, an actual GM appeared where I was, asking about the bots. He wouldn't do that, if he didn't had to check in game how the bots behave.

So, we cannot trust what this guy says, but I don't think we should trust NC either.

Understandable, it's the internet. But I am just trying to raise awareness to the issue of them randomly banning without cause. Maybe this rarely happens or only from time to time? Unless they can tell me exactly what I did (they do not have to tell me how they detected it) this is no way to treat customers. 

Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking now, that's why real hackers have been roaming free for years. I quit for 5 years and came back and a radar hacker from 3.0 is still here LOL. 

That's all I'm saying, this will probably happen to another person in the future, just don't be quick to jump to conclusions

On 6/12/2019 at 0:45 AM, Gwin-DN said:

Hackers do not deserve forgiveness and I do not argue this, but NCS has done a lot ...

Over the course of a decade, when AION still had a healthy number of players I reported several people. People who walked in the sky, people who did not suffer damage, who ran more than a tiger, people who climbed and who crossed walls and etc.

I've done several videos proving the problems and most of the players I reported are still in the game. So what's the logic in all this?

The truth is that AION is going through a very difficult period and we do not know if it is intentional or not.

Who uses PING reducer is the target now and so the NCS should definitely solve this issue.

NCS may remove all players using a proxy or prevent any foreign players from entering the AION. This is easy, just put a rule on the firewall to block up all foreign IPs or PING reducers. That would solve that question. By doing this NCS will know if the game continues to be (financially) healthy or not.

If NCS intends to close AION I do not see the need to do this drop by drop. I wanted the NCS to decide early on about this game, even if it's a message to some people ... that they are not welcome.

Yep. There use to be daily videos of people blatantly glide hacking and they would get removed from the forums, with nothing being done to the hacker.

At this point they don't care about legit players that spend no money on this game. I do not think they care about the state of this game at all anymore

On 6/12/2019 at 4:05 AM, GitGud-DN said:

But But its not his fault he was botting or afk kib farming.  Everyone else does it and gets away with it

very nice my friend

Archived