Server upgrade & name reset

Once again, if you contact Support and the person with the name hasn't logged on in -years-, they will release the name to you. If they won't, it's because an active person has the name. Next time we will set it to music so that you remember it.

KT is super laggy only if you are playing on your toaster. Change your name to SamuraiToaster!

kill-two-birds-with-one-stone.gif

6 minutes ago, Samurai-EK said:

Do you have a monthly subscription? Because I do. Yes I'm demanding a name reset and server upgrade to benefit my gameplay. 

OMG! I wasn't aware we were talking to someone that pays a whole $15/month! Damn, son! You are keeping the lights on for all of us! 

Everyone step back! Mr. Whale McMoneyBags is making demands!

GET THIS MAN A NEW SERVER JUST FOR HIM WHERE HE CAN TAKE ALL THE NAMES RIGHT NOW!

P.S. In all seriousness. You might want to save your $15 and put it away for a computer that isn't a toaster.

16 minutes ago, Samurai-EK said:

Do you have a monthly subscription? Because I do. Yes I'm demanding a name reset and server upgrade to benefit my gameplay. 

Are you...are you trolling? Do you really think $15/month makes you somehow important enough for NCsoft to inconvenience other players to benefit your gameplay?

Hooo boy, which entitled nationality do you claim?

21 minutes ago, Samurai-EK said:

e5xJ69u.png

That's a nice attempt to troll, my friend. As IF you deserve anything at all lol.

1 hour ago, Samurai-EK said:

Simply for having created a character in EK you were given 50x Transformation Contract (62 Types), 1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types), 1x 30-day Prestige Pass, 1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types), 10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones, 10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones, 3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones, 3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones, 5x Stigma Enchantment Stones, 250,000,000 Kinah, 250 Gold Ingots and 4,000 Luna.

Really, just

shutup-1.jpg

Archived