Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - June 12, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, June 12, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Steel Rake Fortress event will begin. Click here for event details.
  • Fixed an issue where the Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundle was providing outdated rewards.
  • The GP quests in Lakrum that were added on 4/24 have had their Daily/Weekly resets swapped. All other aspects of the quest remain the same.
  • Fixed some duplicated description text and incorrect names for some Legendary transformation potions.
  • Removed the option to exchange old Daevanion armors from NPCs in Sanctum and Pandaemonium. This functionality was already removed in the Awakened Legacy update; this update just removes the button.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

vazcznu3t5331.jpg ppdi1qykis231.jpg 5vc5w18pnh231.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we have a preview on some event rewards?

Crafted Fortress Runner - I assume its a mount?

[Event] Legendary Manastone Box - Selectable?

Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types) Bundle - Please tell me its selectable one, i only need 1 ancient!

4 minutes ago, Kali-EK said:

Can we have a preview on some event rewards?

Crafted Fortress Runner - I assume its a mount?

[Event] Legendary Manastone Box - Selectable?

Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types) Bundle - Please tell me its selectable one, i only need 1 ancient!

I think they would say selectable if they were selectable. So the answer to those two is probably no.

@Cyan Hey, one more event Its comming and we Havent see pvp Stones on events or fighting spirit. I do undertand this was To avoid p2w But Its being around 8 months mostly of p2w are almost full. Event would help alot To the rest of us. Especially if we could trade items like on blossom. Please think about this in future events. +++ i am sure some will want to p2w To finish gear. But Its more harder for us than it is for them To gear up staying like this.

18 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

Those are not the EU rewards...

7SyRmFs.jpg xMCcQoD.jpg

EU rewards were pretty much the same, they got some extra temporary Pirate costumes and their mount was only 30 days (for 600 coins) while ours is seemingly permanent for 3000 coins.

Phew, okay ! Thank you for clearing that up, was getting super sad.

Wait a tic, am I reading this right. According to the video, they have Legendary PvE stone bundle at 300 film reels and Legendary PvP stone bundles at 400 film reels. Someone already stated that you could earn between 150-200 reels doing the run on the EU side. Why does it cost 750 film reels, more than double, than what it did on the EU side, and why is there not an option for the legendary PvP stone bundles? Are we going to be able to obtain more film reels per clear in order to compensate for the difference in cost?

Why we always crying p2w and beg for events?  P2w was 5.6+, gambling luna to actually get end game gear without the work, this isnt shit compared to that

I, too, would like to see more pvp oriented stones and spirits, But this is what we have.  Updating the gold sands traders would be a plus as well, but I'm living a dream to see both happen.

Archived