Weekly Server Maintenance - June 12, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hi everyone, 

The event will be running until July 10. Also, the Ice Gems are not an intended reward. These will be used for a future event, and will be removed in a maintenance prior to that even starting. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hi everyone, 

The event will be running until July 10. Also, the Ice Gems are not an intended reward. These will be used for a future event, and will be removed in a maintenance prior to that even starting. 

Sweet, thats at least a mount plus an Ancient Transform Contract per toon without any resets. Anyone complaining about not having an Ancient xform, get to work.

Anyone else having an issue using the free run gem? It's not happening with all characters. So far just two. One spontaneously fixed itself. Trying to figure out what I did with that one so I can do it with this other one!

What happens is that I interact with the entrance NPC. He asks if I want a new entry or the old entry. I pick the new entry and then the dialog closes without giving me the option to use a gem to enter. 

Any ideas?

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi everyone, 

Hello Cyan, then how can we get the films?

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi everyone, 

But we can buy entries with ingot only until july 3? 

On 6/12/2019 at 4:55 PM, Aly-DN said:

Anyone else having an issue using the free run gem? It's not happening with all characters. So far just two. One spontaneously fixed itself. Trying to figure out what I did with that one so I can do it with this other one!

What happens is that I interact with the entrance NPC. He asks if I want a new entry or the old entry. I pick the new entry and then the dialog closes without giving me the option to use a gem to enter. 

Any ideas?

Seems to be a bug introduced with this patch and not limited to the event, I had the exact same thing happen when trying to enter Mirash, no option to reset with luna popped up like usual. Re logging fixed it for me. @Cyan I think this needs looking into.

On 12/06/2019 at 5:55 PM, Aly-DN said:

Any ideas?

Go to the Instance Info window ingame and click on the "+" to add one entrance using a Gem.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived