Dear BCM person: Please add these to the store.

Doll

Can we get the Kunax/Akhal/Forgotten Reian armor on the store or GST? 
Since we can't get them from Idgel Dome, being able to get them some other way would be appreciated(But make them Clothing so we can skin them to anything :D)

Also a bunch of different hats such as the ones from Beshmundir Temple. 

A lot of these skin problems could be solved if all the white drops between 10 to 60 weren't untradeable, though :( 

• 3 months later...

Ok, so, I know this topic's been dead for a while but I really don't feel like making a new one sooooooo...

@BCM Person, ty for adding a lot of the things we've asked for. Really, thank you. I have a question for you, though....

WHY WON'T YOU ADD THE HIPPO MOUNT?!

I NEED IT.

hipporide.jpg&key=76f24d4946cbc68af8aa53

Need. It.

@Cyan I'm @'n you 'cause I can.

1 hour ago, Doll-DN said:

Ok, so, I know this topic's been dead for a while but I really don't feel like making a new one sooooooo...

@BCM Person, ty for adding a lot of the things we've asked for. Really, thank you. I have a question for you, though....

I NEED IT.

Need. It.

Please, I neeeeeed this.

It can't be so hard to add the things we request, it's just cosmetics. I'd buy this immediately.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:41 AM, Doll-DN said:

I NEED IT.

Need. It.

I agree, I am not going to spend any money on this game until you add this hippo mount!

cloud_flower.jpg

This mount (Wind Flower/ Floating Petal) is currently available at random from the level 1-75 Lugbug Weekly reward: Lugbug's Mount Box (7 days) [item: 190120075]

I've been hoping to get this mount in NA for years, and I'm really disappointed that a) it's only for low level players b) it's a 1 in 4 chance c) it lasts 7 days. @Cyan Please have the permanent version of this mount added to the BCM or make it obtainable elsewhere in-game [item: 190100217]

Archived