Decent event rewards

iTunes-KT

@Cyan @Hime looking at other region of SAME event, we see our huge different on reward

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188072053

Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone

Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone

Ancient PvP Enchantment Stone

Fighting Spirit Fragment

this is just a few.

After almost 8 month of patchs we STILL havent got a good event for gear pvp.

At begin of patch u said u wouldnt have this kinda event due to how patch works,but most of the p2w players have got their pvp gear full ulti around +10 to +15.

While the normal players even with red gear its low enchantment, duo to the lack of content to get it.

Could u guys add those to the event? Or add on next event?

With a decent prize on npc. Take in mind RU-EU to make those events please. Because lately ours is kinda meh compare to them

thank u for ur time

I do think that NA has been deprived of decent events since January, the last event being the only decent one as far as rewards go. I'm sure there are limits but why is NA the only region with events dry to the bone of rewards? This patch is pretty rng dependant (pretty much all of them are) but trying to slow down the progression of players via lack of rewards in events is just creating more of a gap between players that are lucky and those that are not (whether that is pay to win or free to play).

32 minutes ago, Win-KT said:

@Cyan @Hime looking at other region of SAME event, we see our huge different on reward

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188072053

Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone

Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone

Ancient PvP Enchantment Stone

Fighting Spirit Fragment

this is just a few.

After almost 8 month of patchs we STILL havent got a good event for gear pvp.

At begin of patch u said u wouldnt have this kinda event due to how patch works,but most of the p2w players have got their pvp gear full ulti around +10 to +15.

While the normal players even with red gear its low enchantment, duo to the lack of content to get it.

Could u guys add those to the event? Or add on next event?

With a decent prize on npc. Take in mind RU-EU to make those events please. Because lately ours is kinda meh compare to them

thank u for ur time

Those weren't the EU rewards. The actual EU rewards were posted here. They were pretty much what we got with some temp skins and the mount was cheaper but also temp.

Relax.

@Aly-DN Hey you. I think u miss read something. Before i even mention EU i used RU first. EU come To My mind later because their blossom event was alot more cheaper than us. ******Its not even edit. U can check it anytime                                                                   Relax 

The only REAL gripe I have thus far is the fact that it is incredibly difficult to obtain transformation contracts to keep up and or even contend with my peers in both PvPvE aspects of the game. (been back 2, almost three weeks now) I am in no way asking for a hand out here, but it certainty would be nice if there was a more accessible way for newer players to gain access to these buffs so they can at least be in a position to remotely stand their ground in Lakram.

Im sorry to burst the bubble for you but ancient transformations are as hard to get as in other regions or nearly impossible since combining ancient transformations makes very small progress, you would need a year to get an ancient transformation by combining,  legendary transformation are only pay 2 win and kaisinel transformation is in the hands of only few people who just got extremly lucky.

I hope so much that Ncwest Drops aion and let another publisher manage this game, im certain it will be better than what ncwest is doing right now. They are the most dumb publisher ive seen  by keeping an unhappy playerbase and doing nothing while the population shrinks... just plain dumb

I am disheartened anyway. These transformations destroyed the pleasure I had in seeing my character struggling. Now I enter the AION, I stay for 2 mim and I leave. I do not want to be an animal I want the old AION, I want to be a DAEVA, I want to use my wings ... So sad.

I understand that they are supposed to be difficult to obtain, however, keep in mind that newer players are at an extreme disadvantage once they get to Lakram. Aion, as it stands, places both PvE and PvP players on a single end game map, this includes those that have played for years, those that have taken long breaks from the game, and players that are brand spanking new to the game. Based on how the system is currently set up for obtaining these contracts, can you really expect a newer player to want to stick around when people basically destroy them anytime the step away from base? Like I said, I am not asking for a hand out here, but I do think it is a matter that warrants some matter of attention in addressing.

I see a lot of posts here about decisions being made by NCSoft West that are hurting a lot of older players and causing them to leave. On top of tackling the issue of retaining their player base by at least implementing some of the many suggestions I have seen, they should also be made aware that their current system is also drawing away any potential new players to the game as well, which will further fuel the population decline. It's a delicate balance, one that I hope they can come to grips with managing.

Again, Rewards from Russia...

N3aP5XV.jpg

That item bag that keeps getting linked is not a reward for EU/RU, just because it shows up in the database doesn't mean it was used in game. The Russian version of this event did also reward an additional token along with the still shot token that could be used to buy other goodies (including winged champion gear boxes O.o)

https://imgur.com/a/BQiUiOB  maybe the ss is more clean now. No need for u To look for item. ++++++ if Its not even the same event. It is still an event. It came To a region so Why cant we have? They still got pvp enchant on the steel rake event and we didnt.                                                                        Relax

2 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

I am disheartened anyway. These transformations destroyed the pleasure I had in seeing my character struggling. Now I enter the AION, I stay for 2 mim and I leave. I do not want to be an animal I want the old AION, I want to be a DAEVA, I want to use my wings ... So sad.

If you'd gg less and pewpew more, you wouldnt have to complain about being an animal, but rather about being some of the notable lore figures - daevas (Hamerun, Viola, Kromede) - some of them twisted (Bollvig) or ultra-ascended (Veille, Mastarius), balaur superstars (Sheba, Tahabata, Frigida) or a beautiful danuar lady with resting b*tch face. I get it, we all want to look at our creations because we believe that noone is capable of creating more beautiful characters than we can and absolutely do,, but wait - transparent scrolls or not, if we actually play the game, we all wear the same unified panda candy pyjamas under our lore celebrity costume. If we don't play the game, we can afk admire our creation in town without needing to pop transformation scroll and/or candy. If we do play, most of the time we need to focus on our performance using all resources at our disposal, and looks don't matter then. You probably don't put on tons of make up and pretty hair and all when you're at the gym, and probably don't care much how you look when you focus on working out.

On topic. Yes, please add fighting spirit fragments to event rewards! Or means that indirectly help to obtain them easier, even drop rate boost charms.

53 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Too bad this is gonna fall on deaf ears.

That's unfortunate, but if it is really has been as frustrating as people have made it out to be, and if concerns still fail to be addressed by the people you reach out to here; has no one yet attempted to send e-mails directly to NCSoft West in an attempt to voice their concerns on how things are being ran over here on NA side? I would figure that if enough people bombard them with e-mails and do so in a respectful manner about their concerns and how they feel that they have been treated since the release of 6.0 that they would probably pay attention. Not to mention that if anything is to be learned from their 2018 quarterly report that has been released, 4th quarter period, which accounts for October - December saw a pretty sharp decline in Aion sales....Surely not a coincidence, right?

9 hours ago, Win-KT said:

@Aly-DN Hey you. I think u miss read something. Before i even mention EU i used RU first. EU come To My mind later because their blossom event was alot more cheaper than us. ******Its not even edit. U can check it anytime                                                                   Relax 

And here are the RU rewards..

8 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

Again, Rewards from Russia...

N3aP5XV.jpg

That item bag that keeps getting linked is not a reward for EU/RU, just because it shows up in the database doesn't mean it was used in game. The Russian version of this event did also reward an additional token along with the still shot token that could be used to buy other goodies (including winged champion gear boxes O.o)

As @Violeta-KT has said now in multiple threads, the box being linked isn't the rewards from the other regions.

I am not saying that other regions didn't get better things. They just didn't get the moon, which is what people seem to be freaking out about.

Archived