Ele-DN

Prestige pvp quest

Ele-DN   

Should work in instance pvp just like the gp quest. Any quest should work like that why the nyerk don't they? theres nothing to even kill to complete the quest in a timely manner....

Aly-DN   

I think the point of the prestige quest being only in open world is to keep open world populated. Allowing instanced kills would make open world even more dead than it already is.

9 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

theres nothing to even kill to complete the quest in a timely manner....

- Go to opposite faction's kibrium farm. You will likely die, but should get a couple kills of afk people before you do, so still worth it. A bit unsavory, but low population in the game, so gotta do what you gotta do. I personally don't hold it against Elyos when they come kill the Asmo kibrium farm because I know they're just completing pvp quests.

- Go to opposite faction's botting area(s) and kill bots. You're an Elyos, so you might check the Asmo side of the map near Lake of Records. Get some bots over there. Also, Asmo bots like the cave area up by Asmo FM.

- If you have decent gear, go to linked lfg locations for opposite faction, intentionally looking for a fight.

- If you have friends, group up with them so that you can survive easier when you come across groups of the opposite faction.

I usually complete my pink pvp quest on the first or second day of the week. Just gotta look for people.

I literally do this quest without noticing.

Maybe actually play the game instead of crying on the forums.

:^)

Aly-DN   
12 minutes ago, Greasy-KT said:

Lol. You're a glad! 

Another suggestion would be to go to siege either solo or in a group. You can get kills that way. Just focus targets.

12 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Should work in instance pvp just like the gp quest. Any quest should work like that why the nyerk don't they? theres nothing to even kill to complete the quest in a timely manner....

Do you really can't do 50 kills in a entire week?? Wtf dude that is half of my daily kills xD

Ele-DN   
8 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

- Go to opposite faction's kibrium farm. You will likely die, but should get a couple kills of afk people before you do, so still worth it. A bit unsavory, but low population in the game, so gotta do what you gotta do. I personally don't hold it against Elyos when they come kill the Asmo kibrium farm because I know they're just completing pvp quests.

- Go to opposite faction's botting area(s) and kill bots. You're an Elyos, so you might check the Asmo side of the map near Lake of Records. Get some bots over there. Also, Asmo bots like the cave area up by Asmo FM.

- If you have decent gear, go to linked lfg locations for opposite faction, intentionally looking for a fight.

- If you have friends, group up with them so that you can survive easier when you come across groups of the opposite faction.

I usually complete my pink pvp quest on the first or second day of the week. Just gotta look for people.

Bots aren't always there when i go check.

8 hours ago, Greasy-KT said:

you mean like disciplines, harmony, id Ib kc that doesn't count towards the quest?

7 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Do you really can't do 50 kills in a entire week?? Wtf dude that is half of my daily kills xD

I only get half of them done at sieges..

Even if you are Asmodian on DN I find it extremely difficult to believe that there are not players to kill. Maybe you are just playing at the wrong times of the day.

catsu-KT   
2 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

How do you know im Asmo?

No parle engrish amigo? Even if you are playing on the dominating faction you can still easily find 50 people to kill
Go camp their FM entrance and kill newbs/alts

Ele-DN   
30 minutes ago, catsu-KT said:

No parle engrish amigo? Even if you are playing on the dominating faction you can still easily find 50 people to kill
Go camp their FM entrance and kill newbs/alts

nice joke lul

5 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

How do you know im Asmo?

I said "even if", even if you are in the dominant faction you can get it done. I did it before transfering my cleric to KT (asmo) so can you.