Jump to content

Character Creation Slots


AteHerTech-KT

Recommended Posts

@Cyan Just a suggestion ..but there are 11 classes in the game at the moment and we can only have a max of 8 characters per account. Can we at least have a max of 11 character slots so we can have 1 per class for the people who enjoying having alts ?  This is only gonna get more painful when painter comes out and i have to delete another toon to make one :(

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, BufDaddy-KT said:

@Cyan Just a suggestion ..but there are 11 classes in the game at the moment and we can only have a max of 8 characters per account. Can we at least have a max of 11 character slots so we can have 1 per class for the people who enjoying having alts ?  This is only gonna get more painful when painter comes out and i have to delete another toon to make one :(

 

If I'm not mistaken KR got extra slots with 7.0, up to 11. Don't take my word as 100% accurate, though, I'm 99% sure of that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it was increased to 11 on both KR and EU with the launch of 6.x, EU is planning to add one more slot because of the next class in 7.0, not sure if KR added one more when 7.0 came or no

but we got nada, so I kinda doubt they'll give us extra slots even with 7.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thiara-DN said:

it was increased to 11 on both KR and EU with the launch of 6.x, EU is planning to add one more slot because of the next class in 7.0, not sure if KR added one more when 7.0 came or no

but we got nada, so I kinda doubt they'll give us extra slots even with 7.0

We be screwd. =(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2019 at 9:45 AM, KonkersGG-EK said:

If I'm not mistaken KR got extra slots with 7.0, up to 11. Don't take my word as 100% accurate, though, I'm 99% sure of that.

Yes you are correct. However Korea now has 12 (as far as I know, been a bit since I logged in) and so will EU as of 7.0 launch. The advert for 6.0 even here in NA advertised an increase to 11 slots but we never got it. Whether or not we will get it as of 7.0 remains to be seen. Clients can be updated so, we'll see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think having multiple characters on one account is bad.
I suggest creating multiple EMAIL. One Email for each account. XXXX01@gmail.com, XXXX02@gmail.com, 3,4,5 ... Enter the same password and the same PIN.

You can have as many accounts as you want. As many characters as you want. You can play from Elyo and even from Asmodian. So having a single account does not make sense. What is the advantage? 

You can not share items and can not share your kinah. All in one account is also risky. If someone steals your password or if NCS ban you because the Proxy, NCS will ban all of your characters. If you have multiple accounts the other characters will not be affected. In addition, you can open a ticket with another account.

You have much more freedom and advantages with multiple accounts.
If you have more than one computer at home, you can play with a friend. If everything is in an account you will never be able to do it. There is no advantage... all the characters in an account does not make sense.

Also, this is not a priority. If NCS wants to adjust something in the game. Solve the BUGs. Focus on transformations and things that really matter. Do not focus on minor things. I find it more important to fix the BUG of spells that remain on CD and seem available that increase the amount of characters per account.

This is my opinion.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In my opinion the transformations are a cancer in this game. NCS has no idea how this affected AION. Once again I see that there is a lack of people capable of thinking when it comes to making the right decisions here.

On the case, everything has advantages and disadvantages. Between having 11 characters in a single account and having two accounts with 6 in each I prefer to have 2 accounts and I release the NCS to focus on important things. Secondary adjustments may occur. I'm not against it, but I think there are more urgent things to do.

I believe NCS is able to do this, because they are really focusing on everything that is not important, but ask to 10 people what they prefer. Which is the priority for them. I doubt that for most it will say... change to 11 character e forget the rest.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh, yay, I can finally log in again.

We know they're not going to remove the transformation system anytime soon. Korea still has it. Every other region still has it. All we can ask for is easier accessibility to transparent scrolls and unnerfed timers, but they're not getting rid of it anytime soon, let alone for a shitty little region. If Korea suddenly got rid of transformations, then I'd have hope for that, but they haven't, and they're now at patch, what, 7.2? 7.5?

Since I know they're not getting rid of transformations, whether I want them to or not, I'd rather get 11 character slots right now (which should be an "easy" fix from Korea) because I'd rather punt a kitten than unlock transformations again on another account. I already had to do that when I switched from my SW account to my Sorc account, and, blessedly, that was only the loss of a couple ancients versus legendaries.

They have the capacity to unlock our client to 11 slots, and it should be an "easy" change to make. It'd take next to nothing for them to do it if Korea can be bothered to do it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Yeah, but transformations are account bound, and unlocking your legendary transformations again on a separate account is garbage. 6.X actively discourages and punishes you for alt accounts.

Also cubics. I have max cubics on my account, including Ereshkigal, and I definitely don't want to do that again on another account lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree transformations are a cancer in this game and I refuse to use them.

On topic:

For me with the state currently Aion is in I refuse to open another account. All that will do is bleed my wallet more as it'll be more repeat things to buy ie: mounts, wing skins, transparency scrolls, etc., etc. I have a total of 7 Asmodians (all lvl 80) and 1 Elyos Spiritmaster so if they do not increase character slots to at least 11 as we were promised with 6x I guess I won't be playing the new class.

I have no interest in the Aiethertech class but I would love to try a songweaver and the new one coming which, at the current character limit (can you believe I've been playing as long as I have and never tried the songweaver? Although it wasn't available until a few years ago, lol) I won't be able to because like somebody else posted: I cannot justify deleting any of my current characters. I've just worked too hard and spent probably way too much getting them where they are for that to happen.

I do have 2 other accounts although they are both in different regions. 1 is for Korea and the other is for EU servers and these two accounts only have 2 characters in each (I just couldn't justify the expense for more characters on these accounts when they aren't where I'm at). I only use these accounts when something new arrives for a sneak peak so they house my favorite classes: Sorcerer and Assassin Asmodians (Asmo and proud here). So I suppose I could try them on these but it just won't be the same.

So in short, I hope we get the character slots we were at least promised with 6x.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In an old thread (news-aion-awakened-legacy-arrives-october-24), @Cyan said "The increase in character slots is also something we're discussing with devs so we don't have an announcement for that yet". I completely agree that if we are being discouraged from having multiple accounts then we should have a total of 1 character slot per class at the very least (for a total of 12 slots).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2019 at 11:18 AM, Gwin-DN said:

I think having multiple characters on one account is bad.
I suggest creating multiple EMAIL. One Email for each account. XXXX01@gmail.com, XXXX02@gmail.com, 3,4,5 ... Enter the same password and the same PIN.

You can have as many accounts as you want. As many characters as you want. You can play from Elyo and even from Asmodian. So having a single account does not make sense. What is the advantage? 

You can not share items and can not share your kinah. All in one account is also risky. If someone steals your password or if NCS ban you because the Proxy, NCS will ban all of your characters. If you have multiple accounts the other characters will not be affected. In addition, you can open a ticket with another account.

You have much more freedom and advantages with multiple accounts.
If you have more than one computer at home, you can play with a friend. If everything is in an account you will never be able to do it. There is no advantage... all the characters in an account does not make sense.

Also, this is not a priority. If NCS wants to adjust something in the game. Solve the BUGs. Focus on transformations and things that really matter. Do not focus on minor things. I find it more important to fix the BUG of spells that remain on CD and seem available that increase the amount of characters per account.

This is my opinion.

 

 

what does this have to do with anything? I didnt suggest more character slots for any of the above reasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...