Bye bye Bless Online

Gwin-DN

5 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

gamers in Korea like their characters transforming into little silly plushies

Actually they don't. They've expressed their dislike about it. In fact, that's why in 7.0 all of the transformation *potions* (that you get in open world and at lower levels) are transparent.

36 minutes ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

I love how transparent transformations makes potions and xformations just suped-up scrolls... like how it SHOULD be. /eyeroll

I found myself in a situation not to long ago where I was watching a cutscene where fellow daevas and airships were falling from the sky, captain was giving orders, and I charged in with my fellows into battle to avenge my fallen comrades, they in their decked out plate/battle gear, and I as a purple penguin.
I just about fell outta my chair with laughter.

Talk about killing the immersion.

8 minutes ago, 2s1638B2-DN said:

I found myself in a situation not to long ago where I was watching a cutscene where fellow daevas and airships were falling from the sky, captain was giving orders, and I charged in with my fellows into battle to avenge my fallen comrades, they in their decked out plate/battle gear, and I as a purple penguin.
I just about fell outta my chair with laughter.

Talk about killing the immersion.

I was definitely hiding behind a 3" post at a lepharist camp last night as a 400LB polar bear on two legs so....

12 minutes ago, 2s1638B2-DN said:

It was just the wind?
Right?
Right?!!?

"Must have been the wind"

I could not believe that line when he delivered it... 
I expected it to turn into a coca-cola commercial with my polar-bear templar handing him a soda saying "just chill out dude it's all good."

On 6/18/2019 at 9:19 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

Actually they don't. They've expressed their dislike about it. In fact, that's why in 7.0 all of the transformation *potions* (that you get in open world and at lower levels) are transparent.

I haven't recently no. I saw enough of how they seemed to feel about the butchery, transformations, loss of flight, loss of being a Daeva, etc., etc., etc., around 6 months ago so, unless things have changed over there regarding their opinions (not saying they couldn't have regarding transformations at least) I can't take much more disappointment over what has happened to my favorite game. Might just have to pop in and take a look.

With regard to Korea Aion 7.0. I have played on my Korea account recently. I just kept popping transformation scrolls during unfortunate times I needed to use a transformation so I can see my characters how I created her/them (er,...ya, that's how bad I loathe transformations - I do not take any chances with that ridiculousness). Where did you hear this? I sincerely hope you are correct on this. Hearing this gives me hope if it is true. I might actually WANT to create a new character - for the first time since 6x arrived.

New flying zone, Transparent transformations?? The new flying zone I have verified. I just hope I'm not giving myself "false hope" with that last one.

On 6/18/2019 at 0:26 PM, 2s313C78-DN said:

I was definitely hiding behind a 3" post at a lepharist camp last night as a 400LB polar bear on two legs so....

Lol, he, he, he.............

On 6/18/2019 at 4:10 AM, Neleth-KT said:

People in Korea like transforming ? Have you even check their site ? I checked and none of people took screenshot while they transformed ._.

https://aion.plaync.com/board/image/list

I've just had a look at the site you suggested. Granted I didn't see any Plushies however these are screenshots. I'll need to look into this further before I can verify it as I know what I read......Stay tuned. Maybe I'll have some good news for once! Miracles do sometimes happen!, lol.

13 minutes ago, Heuo-DN said:

I'm hoping with enough complaints from Korean players that  transformation look will be option like you can turn it off or on or we get our scrolls back(running speed/casting speed)

Agreed wholeheartedly, lol I reeeeeaaaally loathe transformations and would take the old scrolls back in a heartbeat!!

13 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

In 7.0, Tutorial rewards and Belusian monsters drop a transparent transformation potion that only gives speed +30% and no other effects. It pretty much works like the old 30% running speed scrolls, except you can't stack other transformations with it.

Now I know why I haven't seen this. My 2 characters on my Korea account are Assassin level 72, and Sorc. level 80 respectively. They both passed thru Belusian long ago not to mention the tutorial. Again it is hard to justify creation of more characters on this or my EU account due to expenses involved. I demand a standard of wings and demand a standard of mount. And I only get Disability which doesn't leave much extra for gaming especially when you consider these days mostly due to the state of Aion I play other MMO's to fill the void which take a share of my gaming budget.

My characters on my EU account are lower levels as this account is newer however they too passed thru Belusian long ago. One the Assassin is in Gelekamaros (nor sure spelling) and the other the Sorc. is just starting Enshar.

Archived