Trading low lever gear

Sinue-DN

So I've noticed that once you power level through an area, all the pretty decent white gear that can be used for skins no longer drops. The fact that these items can only be used to reskin once makes them pretty valuable to a person interested in keeping a particular fashion and the chances of you being able to get a full set in the 10-30 minute window you more or less have before you out level the area is pretty minimal; unless of course, you halt leveling all together and try and farm the whole set and even then, you will only be able to use it once (unless Luna wardrobe, but that is pretty limited too in amount of slots you have.)

Could we please make it so that these items are, at the very least, sharable in our account warehouses so we could have access to these armor skins across our characters? The purpose of these white armor items now are strictly for skinning purposes and I don't see how keeping them restricted to a players account via warehouse would have any negative impact on the game. Please?

We've asked for some items (these white armor pieces and crafting material) be made at least account tradeable. NCWest took our suggestion to NCKorea (the devs). The answer we got back through Cyan was that there was an issue with coding some of these things tradeable. We weren't given any further information. Perhaps NCWest wasn't given any further information. Anyway.. sounds like a "no" to me.

Or, weren't there items in the game before, like wrapping scrolls, that would allow you to wrap an item and therefore make it tradable? Could we get something like that? Would be nice especially as leveling alts I've accumulated bits and pieces but not a whole set as of yet due to me outgrowing the area so quickly.

• 1 month later...

Archived