The veilenthrone

ForumBatman

So, i know its an end-game instance which is suposed to be hard and all, but lets go to the facts:

1- Too hard and stressfull instance for a low reward.

2- PvE items doesn't impact PvP that much.

3- Minimum stats upgrade from PF and IDD to the new gear.

4- No info whatsoever about the instance in any place other than korea streams/videos and fan database.

5- 7.0 is probably by here this year, so the instance which tells the story of how Ereshkigal died will be ignored by 90% of the players database ( i know but theres couple people who likes the lore)

I don't know if im the only one thinking about this but i guess if we ask ( it's not much) to ncwest to nerf the instance so we could at least run it couple times a week and prepare for 7.0 without ignoring a content which is not suppose to be ignored.

Without further due i would like to ask ncwest for a nerf in the VT instance, just enough to people with ultimate pve gear +5 and weapons/acc +15 could do it without much effort to at least get a couple upgrades ( even tho must of them no one is going to use).

@Cyan @Hime

Please?

We've never had information on instances outside of the little story put out by the devs when the instance released and then videos of other regions downing the instance. So that's hardly weird.

There is usually one instance that the majority of the playerbase ignores until the instance gets nerfed (and something harder is released). That's not weird either.

If the instance is stressing you out, then you can ignore it as well until it gets nerfed since, as you pointed out, the stat increase for the rewards is minimal.

I actually think that is is good to have at least -one- super challenging thing for those 1%-ers to strive for, even if it's just to cross it off their bucket list.

the funny part is that VT is buffed here + we have nerfed transformations + fewest players LOL (I know it because I know people who play in NA and GF and they finished VT in gf)

I guess they want to force us to use luna buff all time (and it's still not enough)

3 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

the funny part is that VT is buffed here + we have nerfed transformations + fewest players LOL (I know it because I know people who play in NA and GF and they finished VT in gf)

I guess they want to force us to use luna buff all time (and it's still not enough)

DN-A already downed VT not sure what's all the fuss is about

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

We've never had information on instances outside of the little story put out by the devs when the instance released and then videos of other regions downing the instance. So that's hardly weird.

There is usually one instance that the majority of the playerbase ignores until the instance gets nerfed (and something harder is released). That's not weird either.

If the instance is stressing you out, then you can ignore it as well until it gets nerfed since, as you pointed out, the stat increase for the rewards is minimal.

I actually think that is is good to have at least -one- super challenging thing for those 1%-ers to strive for, even if it's just to cross it off their bucket list.

I understand, but whats the point of having an instance ignored? Which is a major plot on the lore btw.

Theres no point to not nerf the instance or w/e 

2 hours ago, Germ-DN said:

DN-A already downed VT not sure what's all the fuss is about

Yeah i heard they got a rank A which was a clown fiesta all around, not much of a big deal its basically slam your head on the wall till one time you break it

15 minutes ago, Kali-EK said:

I understand, but whats the point of having an instance ignored? Which is a major plot on the lore btw.

Theres no point to not nerf the instance or w/e 

Yeah i heard they got a rank A which was a clown fiesta all around, not much of a big deal its basically slam your head on the wall till one time you break it

It's not ignored. The top players are trying to down it. Other players are working to gear to try it. It's a challenge. Without it there are players that would have nothing to work for. 

Try to keep in mind that everyone needs to get something from the patch. Those that dink around and have trouble even leveling and those that already have +15 full ult everything.

It is a bigger issue to the LORE if a dragon lord... you know one of the top bosses with-in the game were weak. Personally i am never going to see this instance and while it does bug me i would rather the hardest fights in the game have meaning once you beat them. 

Dragon lords should be an accomplishment when you beat them.

58 minutes ago, waffles-DN said:

Veilenthrone is basically the new COE.  Only a handful of groups were able to beat it before they nerfed it so you'll have to deal with that until it gets nerfed.

CoE you only needed 6 decent geared players to finish it, this new instance its a 18man instance, we can clearly see by the twitch video that what is doing all the work is the over gear + ereshkigal buff in action, no skill or knowledge needed

10 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

as soon as 7.0 hits the live servers, T2 sets will become too powerful and easier to farm for anyone to waste time on Veienlthrone, even if its get nerfed as hell (wich is NOT the case).
So people will only do it for skins (not sure hehe)

3 hours ago, Kali-EK said:

we can clearly see by the twitch video that what is doing all the work is the over gear + ereshkigal buff in action, no skill or knowledge needed

Yup unlike other instances which take skill and effort such as....

?

Just get geared D:

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

As opposed to your own group who made S rank in unenchanted CoE gear and green transforms, right?

bLrOyiY.gif?noredirect

dont be silly coe was never a challenge, in any patch or version, the only challenge of VT is to look for 18 ppl with ultimate gear +15 in an empty server with nerfed stats

4 hours ago, Kali-EK said:

CoE you only needed 6 decent geared players to finish it, this new instance its a 18man instance, we can clearly see by the twitch video that what is doing all the work is the over gear + ereshkigal buff in action, no skill or knowledge needed

"over gear" -  yeah 1/2 the alliance is in ult pve (that they earned through pf and idd runs), but not all enchanted.  The other 1/2 (like me) is in a mix of purple pve and ulti pvp gear, not really enchanted.  But yeah, overgeared.

"Luna buff/P2W"  actually no, lol.  A big debate in it previously WAS luna buff and that people SHOULD be using it, but most did not want to pay because they felt it wasn't necessary/worth.  Good effort though!  Cute assumptions :) 

"no skill or knowledge needed"  - if no gear or knowledge is required, then why does your main post QQ about limited information and the necessity of a nerf?  Hmm, interesting.

Yes, it was only A-rank, but the difference between A and S is just points.  A-rank was finished with over 2 minutes left, meaning S rank isn't that far off.
And, while it was "only A-rank", no one else that has attempted multiple times (and several have, both factions), has gotten close.  Hm.

It's pretty cute asking for nerfs on an instance and then switching it up and saying how easy/basic it is under certain circumstances the second people say they have completed it.  You cute bro, real cute :x

59 minutes ago, Nurse-DN said:

"over gear" -  yeah 1/2 the alliance is in ult pve (that they earned through pf and idd runs), but not all enchanted.  The other 1/2 (like me) is in a mix of purple pve and ulti pvp gear, not really enchanted.  But yeah, overgeared.

"Luna buff/P2W"  actually no, lol.  A big debate in it previously WAS luna buff and that people SHOULD be using it, but most did not want to pay because they felt it wasn't necessary/worth.  Good effort though!  Cute assumptions :) 

"no skill or knowledge needed"  - if no gear or knowledge is required, then why does your main post QQ about limited information and the necessity of a nerf?  Hmm, interesting.

Yes, it was only A-rank, but the difference between A and S is just points.  A-rank was finished with over 2 minutes left, meaning S rank isn't that far off.
And, while it was "only A-rank", no one else that has attempted multiple times (and several have, both factions), has gotten close.  Hm.

It's pretty cute asking for nerfs on an instance and then switching it up and saying how easy/basic it is under certain circumstances the second people say they have completed it.  You cute bro, real cute :x

Could say you real cute too but i guess you can't read properly, the only reason for a nerf is

6 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

It is a bigger issue to the LORE if a dragon lord... you know one of the top bosses with-in the game were weak. Personally i am never going to see this instance and while it does bug me i would rather the hardest fights in the game have meaning once you beat them. 

Dragon lords should be an accomplishment when you beat them.

This is pretty much how I feel about Veilenthrone ^ 

I never got to run Dragon Lord's Refuge back in the day 'cause I was too new and didn't have the gear or know-how for it, and I think that's okay. Tiamat was a Dragon Lord, of course you had to have the best of the best to take her down. And the same goes for Ereshkigal and Veilenthrone- it's not necessarily about the loot, but rather the story and challenge of the instance. What's wrong with having challenging PVE content for a change, when everything else gets nerfed into the ground? It's something exciting to work towards, for me at least!

Also, super disappointed in everyone's attitudes. -__-; Gearing up for PVE is a such a ridiculous mix of luck, networking, skill, and time- and yes, often money. So the people who complete VT don't need to act snooty like it's sooo easy peasy for anyone to do, and people who haven't yet shouldn't try to downplay the effort involved. 

1 hour ago, Kali-EK said:

Could say you real cute too but i guess you can't read properly, the only reason for a nerf is

4- No info whatsoever about the instance in any place other than korea streams/videos and fan database.

My points are made by your reasons for a nerf.  I can read quite well.  You seem to have gaps in your memory, even though what you posted is still plainly at the top of this thread.  You say that it's "too hard and stressful" and that there's "no info" available for the instance, and then later state that it takes "no skill or knowledge".  So....which is it?  Unless, of course, you're saying that "no skill or knowledge" is still out of reach for you and yours  - what a terrible thing to think about your buddies :c  

You right though, dumb is only cute to a point.  Perhaps real cute doesn't apply to this :)

55 minutes ago, Nurse-DN said:

My points are made by your reasons for a nerf.  I can read quite well.  You seem to have gaps in your memory, even though what you posted is still plainly at the top of this thread.  You say that it's "too hard and stressful" and that there's "no info" available for the instance, and then later state that it takes "no skill or knowledge".  So....which is it?  Unless, of course, you're saying that "no skill or knowledge" is still out of reach for you and yours  - what a terrible thing to think about your buddies :c  

You right though, dumb is only cute to a point.  Perhaps real cute doesn't apply to this :)

Lmao, it really doesnt require any skill or info whatsoever, but info on how the instance works would help a lot, clearly your group needed by the twitch video.

36 minutes ago, Kali-EK said:

Lmao, it really doesnt require any skill or info whatsoever, but info on how the instance works would help a lot, clearly your group needed by the twitch video.

"It doesn't require skill or info, I just want info."   I'm done, you're actually an idiot.

Literally one of those kids that watches gaming streams and says "I could do that better" when they can't do it at all in the first place.  

12 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

Also, super disappointed in everyone's attitudes. -__-; Gearing up for PVE is a such a ridiculous mix of luck, networking, skill, and time- and yes, often money. So the people who complete VT don't need to act snooty like it's sooo easy peasy for anyone to do, and people who haven't yet shouldn't try to downplay the effort involved. 

+1

Archived