Enchantment stone bags in Dredge

Ele-DN

1 hour ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

I dont think it should be removed, but the match fixing problem should be dealt with. Send a spy, get in when you see pugs, profit.

What's there to fix? We don't get many premades these days anyway, so if someone has too much time on their hands and can afford to waste time on all that spy hassle - by all means. Win-win for everyone. Seems like many people have given up on pvp instances anyway. Those who are done gearing, and those who can't progress due to bad enchantment rng and see no point in wasting time in those instances anyway. I still run them, but only because of force of habit - they get me nowhere.

On 6/18/2019 at 1:28 AM, Afterglow-KT said:

What's there to fix? We don't get many premades these days anyway, so if someone has too much time on their hands and can afford to waste time on all that spy hassle - by all means. Win-win for everyone. Seems like many people have given up on pvp instances anyway. Those who are done gearing, and those who can't progress due to bad enchantment rng and see no point in wasting time in those instances anyway. I still run them, but only because of force of habit - they get me nowhere.

I pug dredge all the time, and i still see premades with low rank spies, and empty dredges.

On 2019-06-17 at 10:29 PM, Ele-DN said:

Should seriously be removed. Why go in and not even finish the game and still be rewarded?

Just do not do it then?

Same way you shouldnt do FM cause the camp flipping sucks or the prestige pvp weekly cause it’s so hard to achieve. 

Problems fixed. ??‍♂️??‍♂️

6 hours ago, Kayame-DN said:

Just do not do it then?

Same way you shouldnt do FM cause the camp flipping sucks or the prestige pvp weekly cause it’s so hard to achieve. 

Problems fixed. ??‍♂️??‍♂️

You mean its a waste of time free feeding pvp materials? Clearly why the game is so dead and has so many cheaters around.

10 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Dredg is the only PvP instance that doesn't reward you for afking. So not sure why anyone goes in there and isn't ready to try to at least get one bag, but it happens.

Free ap for feeding the other team free pvp materials is enough only if they finish the game instead of wasting the other teams time for waiting out the whole game for their "reward"

06-13-19_02-33-50-PM.png06-03-19_10-37-18-PM.png05-20-19_10-45-33-PM.png06-09-19_11-08-23-PM.png

Games like this should have ended as soon as the other team leaves. or even better, give out the stones the the game is finished. If you don't acknowledge the problem, the  GG on making the game worse. 

And when games are 10 pm est, waste of $15 a month.

The AP you get for afking a dredg is nothing compared to the AP you get from soloing the Mines. If someone chooses to enter dredg just to afk, then that's on them.

Though in the case that you are showing, your team got got the winning AP since the other team quit? So yeah. You had to sit there for ages (it's the same for ID), but you did get more of the AP you said you wanted. Right?

I just see this as time and reward. If you really want the AP, but aren't geared enough to get even one bag.. then you decide if it's worth your time. If you think about it, everything in Aion is about the same assessment. If the rewards aren't worth your time, then don't do them. Just because you have the cds, doesn't mean you have to do them. For example, I don't run COE any more because the kinah I make from selling my drops isn't worth the time it takes for me to run them.

If you want to discuss match fixing, that's another conversation altogether. Dredg fixing happens. ID fixing happens. IB fixing happens. EX fixing happens as well! Though the worst is arena fixing by far. If NCSoft is going to address this issue, I hope they start with arenas. We had a post showing that Aion TW has disabled the seasonal rewards for arenas because of the match fixing! We really need that here.

On 6/18/2019 at 4:29 AM, Ele-DN said:

Should seriously be removed. Why go in and not even finish the game and still be rewarded?

It's called reward in small steps... thx to this bundles some players actually play the game instead of 100% afk. and some might progres with gearing up faster. In pve u gain enchants from every boss, why pvp should be any different?

I always pug dredge and tbh. team that goes afk after getting all mini bosses and not kill main boss is a rare case - usually if they wont go for boss is due to lack of heals in group. Besides, once u go to dredge you gotta be fully aware u might waste 30 min for sitting in there, esp. if both teams are afk...

So reward for at least trying is fine with me. Tbh. there should be q for derdge with enchantments so even thouse who lose but still play the game might get smth out of it - it would be solution to afk.

9 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

The AP you get for afking a dredg is nothing compared to the AP you get from soloing the Mines. If someone chooses to enter dredg just to afk, then that's on them.

Though in the case that you are showing, your team got got the winning AP since the other team quit? So yeah. You had to sit there for ages (it's the same for ID), but you did get more of the AP you said you wanted. Right?

I just see this as time and reward. If you really want the AP, but aren't geared enough to get even one bag.. then you decide if it's worth your time. If you think about it, everything in Aion is about the same assessment. If the rewards aren't worth your time, then don't do them. Just because you have the cds, doesn't mean you have to do them. For example, I don't run COE any more because the kinah I make from selling my drops isn't worth the time it takes for me to run them.

If you want to discuss match fixing, that's another conversation altogether. Dredg fixing happens. ID fixing happens. IB fixing happens. EX fixing happens as well! Though the worst is arena fixing by far. If NCSoft is going to address this issue, I hope they start with arenas. We had a post showing that Aion TW has disabled the seasonal rewards for arenas because of the match fixing! We really need that here.

Ap is Ap. It takes 300m+ to upgrade your ancient set to ultimate.

But did I? No opponent with points gained makes no sense right? But if thats the case, it should be like disciplines/harmony and instant win.

You mean for all pvp arenas right? This is a pvp game right?

8 hours ago, Lilithis-DN said:

It's called reward in small steps... thx to this bundles some players actually play the game instead of 100% afk. and some might progres with gearing up faster. In pve u gain enchants from every boss, why pvp should be any different?

I always pug dredge and tbh. team that goes afk after getting all mini bosses and not kill main boss is a rare case - usually if they wont go for boss is due to lack of heals in group. Besides, once u go to dredge you gotta be fully aware u might waste 30 min for sitting in there, esp. if both teams are afk...

So reward for at least trying is fine with me. Tbh. there should be q for derdge with enchantments so even thouse who lose but still play the game might get smth out of it - it would be solution to afk.

Because in pvp, theres always a LOSER who gets less than the winning team even if if they put 100% of their effort. 

Someone complete quest, leave arena, someone quick queued in the game someone left and can't complete quest.. Same as current dredge with minibosses.

11 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Free ap for feeding the other team free pvp materials is enough only if they finish the game instead of wasting the other teams time for waiting out the whole game for their "reward"

05-20-19_10-45-33-PM.png

Games like this should have ended as soon as the other team leaves. or even better, give out the stones the the game is finished. If you don't acknowledge the problem, the  GG on making the game worse. 

And when games are 10 pm est, waste of $15 a month.

the enemies went in while you were afk, they took the bags and left, and you stayed afk while you could have at least taken a few surkanas to at least get the winning AP instead of the lsoing ones.

You went in to afk and you have an opinion on game mechanics? people who totally afk should get 0 rewards.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

the enemies went in while you were afk, they took the bags and left, and you stayed afk while you could have at least taken a few surkanas to at least get the winning AP instead of the lsoing ones.

You went in to afk and you have an opinion on game mechanics? people who totally afk should get 0 rewards.

Takes surks with 2.4 attack speed? lul

And we can agree people who never finish daeva dash not getting rewards too right?

36 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

instead of removing the enchant stone bags, why not to add one more?? the group who kills the captain get another one, that way IF both groups are active, can have an extra bag.

Or all 5 bags if captain is killed

1 Why even put players in a game where people leave?

06-20-19_10-18-20-PM.png

2. nyerk staying in game so game doesn't "quick" end.

06-20-19_10-18-38-PM.png

3. totally different players and why are they even trying. Game should have been over before they joined. 0 enchantment stone bags? 

06-20-19_10-26-54-PM.png

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

Takes surks with 2.4 attack speed? lul

And we can agree people who never finish daeva dash not getting rewards too right?

Or all 5 bags if captain is killed

...there we go again, Daeva dash didn't require you to finish, it required you to have the most points, same to Dredgion, finishing them only gave you more points in order to be first in points and thus win. In dredgion if the team with highest points has more than 1,5k points they don't even have to try because boss only gives 1,5k points and they might stay in base to abvoid losing. It is a matter of pve and pvp and it has a point system to see who is first.

In arenas people might have more kills but still lose because mechanics make it so you lose more point sif you are first and die.

The asmodians in this case didn't get any winning reward because they left, they got the bags which is a pvpve thing. They went in, you were afk, they got the bags and then they left.

You were afk and you hate the enemies for not finishing it and thus you had to wait even more afk? you went afk in daeva dash and you complained that the others got more points and thus won.

It seems to me you are running a horde of afk bots and you complain your bots don't get enough or don't get it fast enough. If you were present in daeva dash it means you are not a new player cause that was 1 year ago or something. If you still rely on going in afk to get minimum rewards because "you can't get geared" then you obviously don't play this game.

Asmodians in this case ot 0 winning rewards because they left, Bags are not in winnign dreg, they are at bosses, and is made liek this so people won't rush to captain and finish but ratehr make the whole map relevant.

25 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...there we go again, Daeva dash didn't require you to finish, it required you to have the most points, same to Dredgion, finishing them only gave you more points in order to be first in points and thus win. In dredgion if the team with highest points has more than 1,5k points they don't even have to try because boss only gives 1,5k points and they might stay in base to abvoid losing. It is a matter of pve and pvp and it has a point system to see who is first.

In arenas people might have more kills but still lose because mechanics make it so you lose more point sif you are first and die.

The asmodians in this case didn't get any winning reward because they left, they got the bags which is a pvpve thing. They went in, you were afk, they got the bags and then they left.

You were afk and you hate the enemies for not finishing it and thus you had to wait even more afk? you went afk in daeva dash and you complained that the others got more points and thus won.

It seems to me you are running a horde of afk bots and you complain your bots don't get enough or don't get it fast enough. If you were present in daeva dash it means you are not a new player cause that was 1 year ago or something. If you still rely on going in afk to get minimum rewards because "you can't get geared" then you obviously don't play this game.

Asmodians in this case ot 0 winning rewards because they left, Bags are not in winnign dreg, they are at bosses, and is made liek this so people won't rush to captain and finish but ratehr make the whole map relevant.

And thats the problem with these games. If they want the reward, stay till the end. bags should be given out when the game is finished.

And for you to hate afkers getting rewards, why do afkers in daeva dash get anything then? Getting to the first gate and afking is perfectly fine to get stuff right? such hypocrite to say afkers shouldn't get anything for afking when doing that.

And to cherry pick one screenshot, why not comment on all of them? Since all the "rewards" are looted and taken why is the game still going on? pretty sure dregde wins was based on points from surks and pvp and capt, not killing 5 mobs for pvp bags.

goes to show how much people want that pvp in end game. 

7 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

And for you to hate afkers getting rewards, why do afkers in daeva dash get anything then? Getting to the first gate and afking is perfectly fine to get stuff right? such hypocrite to say afkers shouldn't get anything for afking when doing that.

...I think I was crystal clear that afkers in Daeva Dash should get 0 rewards, and yes if nobody finished daeva dash NOBODY should get rewards, this is what you just said, in this case your afk bots wouldn't be getting a single reward, be ware of what you are asking.

54 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

And thats the problem with these games. If they want the reward, stay till the end. bags should be given out when the game is finished.

If they want the AP reward for winning they do have to stay until the end, but guess what they didn't get the reward because they left.

Three things probably apply:
1) you do not understand English
2) you do not read what I write
3) you do it on purpose to shitpost here
4) A combination of the above

...goodness lord, I have written it numerous times, if I was making the rules then 2 afk teams in daeva dash = 0 rewards for everyone, you would hate it more than anyone because you seem to be perma afker. To get 6 keys in saeva dash you should FINISH with most points, to get 3 keys you should FINISH with the least points. If you afk and pass first fence = 0 rewards. Would that make you happy?

goes to show how much people want that pvp in end game. 

Man are you serious? The asmodian team WAS out and they WERE ready to pvp you but YOU were AFK... are you accusing them for not pvping because you were absent?

Dredgion has two types of rewards:
1) Kill the bosses to get their bags
2) Have most points in the end to get the winning rewards.

If one team doesn't care for the AP, they don't have to wait in the instance. This is to force people to play the whole map instead of rushing to the boss like previous patches

So my question to you is WHY did you not finish it?
Why do you have a problem with asmodians not finishing it? They didn't want to finish it after all, you are the one who wanted it
Why don't you have a problem with your own self that you did absoltuely nothing and still got 182.000 AP

~~~

The asmodian team cared for half the instance's rewards, they went, took them and then they left. They left the instance for you to win it. You chose to stay at base doing nothing and you have an issue with the enemies not finishing the instance faster for you. Why didn't you go do that?

6 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...I think I was crystal clear that afkers in Daeva Dash should get 0 rewards, and yes if nobody finished daeva dash NOBODY should get rewards, this is what you just said, in this case your afk bots wouldn't be getting a single reward, be ware of what you are asking.

No you wern't. according to you, playing half the game getting "1" point if thats possible and getting maxed reward is perfrect fine.

6 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If they want the AP reward for winning they do have to stay until the end, but guess what they didn't get the reward because they left.

Three things probably apply:
1) you do not understand English
2) you do not read what I write
3) you do it on purpose to shitpost here
4) A combination of the above

...goodness lord, I have written it numerous times, if I was making the rules then 2 afk teams in daeva dash = 0 rewards for everyone, you would hate it more than anyone because you seem to be perma afker. To get 6 keys in saeva dash you should FINISH with most points, to get 3 keys you should FINISH with the least points. If you afk and pass first fence = 0 rewards. Would that make you happy?

Man are you serious? The asmodian team WAS out and they WERE ready to pvp you but YOU were AFK... are you accusing them for not pvping because you were absent?

Dredgion has two types of rewards:
1) Kill the bosses to get their bags
2) Have most points in the end to get the winning rewards.

If one team doesn't care for the AP, they don't have to wait in the instance. This is to force people to play the whole map instead of rushing to the boss like previous patches

So my question to you is WHY did you not finish it?
Why do you have a problem with asmodians not finishing it? They didn't want to finish it after all, you are the one who wanted it
Why don't you have a problem with your own self that you did absoltuely nothing and still got 182.000 AP

~~~

The asmodian team cared for half the instance's rewards, they went, took them and then they left. They left the instance for you to win it. You chose to stay at base doing nothing and you have an issue with the enemies not finishing the instance faster for you. Why didn't you go do that?

And thats what i suggest on fixing the game and no one liked it.

Right, so let see here, if no rewards were given out, would people even go in dredge? Whats the priority in dredge? The pvp? or the enchantment stone bags? Que in with a spy for what reason then? So much for pvp or just wanting their free stuff just because of having better gear. Like the rigged harmony rankings right? 

If the other team left, why do they still have points? Adding bags to captain kill would fix the game but no, can't happen for what reason? The bigger problem is queueing in a game that is basically finished, since the point of dredge is all about the enchantment stones?

Well, good way to fix this would be giving extra awards to Kill Captain.

Why do people afk in dredge:

1) They only there for AP. You might think 182 000 AP is not much and not worth it but for them it is

2) They only there for bundles. Finishing aint worth it for them

3) Pug groups guys only try if they know they will win. Some maybe just lazy and sick of doing dredge but still need the AP

Btw dont do pug groups if you wish to win

12 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

*snip*

He's got you there, @Ele-DN. If the other team just wanted the bags, takes them and leaves.. why doesn't your team (with no threat of PvP) go out and take the remaining surks and kill the cpt and get the winning AP? It's almost like they did you a favor, since you are in there for the AP, but you didn't take the opportunity.

13 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

*snip*

So your point is that a group should be required to stay to the end to get their bags? That is a good idea. It would make getting the bags that much easier, even if it takes longer. It's a pain, sometimes, if you have all the mobs on you to pick up the bags. Instead of "loot and scoot", it could just be scoot. Stay. Kill the cpt. Get the bags and the win at the end!

Though that doesn't fix your problem of sitting afk or pugging and risking a group that can't even kill one of the bosses.

20 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

He's got you there, @Ele-DN. If the other team just wanted the bags, takes them and leaves.. why doesn't your team (with no threat of PvP) go out and take the remaining surks and kill the cpt and get the winning AP? It's almost like they did you a favor, since you are in there for the AP, but you didn't take the opportunity.

So your point is that a group should be required to stay to the end to get their bags? That is a good idea. It would make getting the bags that much easier, even if it takes longer. It's a pain, sometimes, if you have all the mobs on you to pick up the bags. Instead of "loot and scoot", it could just be scoot. Stay. Kill the cpt. Get the bags and the win at the end!

Though that doesn't fix your problem of sitting afk or pugging and risking a group that can't even kill one of the bosses.

So, loot all the bags and leave and have the "other" team finish the game for lesser reward? Whats the point in adding enchantment stone bags then?

Can't tell if anyone is saying this is or isn't a problem with all these posts saying it perfectly fine as it is..

Whats wrong with afking? Learn anything from how 5.0 went?

23 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Ele 0 Balaur kills in every screenshot GG afkers lmao

You should be able to solo kill ur Logistic side, and with some luck have chances to steal bridge with your DP ressurection skill while the enemy team is busy with barracks and gravity 

How do you know i didn't just queued in to an empty arena?

I see that some of your team mates tried to get points to gain more AP and you didn't help them.

Also if you don't want to get into an empty dred don't quick que lol, you can go individual que or just recruit a couple of random even ungeared even vs a Premade u can get 100% 1 bag and with some luck maybe 2.

Archived