Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - June 19, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, June 19, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Steel Rake Fortress will continue for 3 more weeks.
  • The recipe list for Luna Crafting will be updated.
    • Recipe costs have been reduced.
    • Several cosmetic and functional items will be added.
    • Added a recipe to the Special Tab to convert Luna Materials back into Luna at a reduced rate.
    • Added recipes to morph Luna Materials and a new item, Transformation Essence, into Transformation Contracts of Normal, Greater or Ancient rarity.
    • Normal and Greater contract boxes give a choice of contract. Ancient gives a random transformation.
    • Transformation Essences can be obtained for free from the Black Cloud Marketplace, in the supply section. There is a weekly limit per account.
  • Luna Materials will drop from bosses in end game instances.
  • The the consumption and chest rewards for Munirunerk's Treasure Chamber in the Luna Shop will be updated.
  • The Gold Sand Traders will be updated with new items. Several purchase limits have been increased and some prices have been reduced.
  • Prestige Case contents will be refreshed.
  • Prestige daily login rewards will be refreshed. They include bonus Transformation Essences.
  • New prestige quests for Herelym Mine and The Veilenthrone will be added.
  • The quest reward for Steel Rake Fortress will be changed to give out Still Shots instead of Ice Gems.
    • Ice Gems will be removed from player inventories. Affected players will receive a game mail with the appropriate number of Still Shots within one week.
  • GP will be reset and players will be awarded Gold Ingots. For more information visit here.
  • Changed the Steel Rake Fortress reset item available from the Gold Sand Traders so it cannot be brokered.
    • The version on the Black Cloud Marketplace is unchanged.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to get stuck in terrain in Steel Rake Fortress.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

7xgwos8xpf431.jpg lm0fv0mvvb431.png cngw1mags5431.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Cyan said:
  • The the consumption and chest rewards for Munirunerk's Treasure Chamber in the Luna Shop will be updated.
  • Prestige Case contents will be refreshed.
  • Prestige daily login rewards will be refreshed. They include bonus Transformation Essences.

Are you able to tell us the things that we are able to get from the treasure chamber / prestige case, because i don't think anyone knows what you get from either

• Aion Team
10 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Hey @Cyan L2 and BnS have a new launcher, is there any plans for us to have it soon??

There's no ETA, but it's something being discussed. Each game works in their own special way so they are being updated as they can. 

12 minutes ago, waffles-DN said:

Are you able to tell us the things that we are able to get from the treasure chamber / prestige case, because i don't think anyone knows what you get from either

You're able to see the list on the BCM page of the available items. Tomorrow there will be a change to the Prestige Case that changes the Transformation Scrolls to Transparent ones. I believe the list is also available for the Treasure Chamber.

Thats nice improvements.. thanks everyone of the Staff!

Btw, @Cyan, any plans for prestige itself "improvements"? or maybe Prestige Machine prices adjustment?

Im prestige subscriber since 6.x launch, maybe 8 or 9 months ago? And I dont have enough prestige coins to buy a mount :( tbh, I have enough coins to buy 2 Legendary PVE enchant stones, and im an active player... that looks like need some care.

11 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • The recipe list for Luna Crafting will be updated.
    • Recipe costs have been reduced.
    • Several cosmetic and functional items will be added.
    • Added a recipe to the Special Tab to convert Luna Materials back into Luna at a reduced rate.
    • Added recipes to morph Luna Materials and a new item, Transformation Essence, into Transformation Contracts of Normal, Greater or Ancient rarity.
    • Normal and Greater contract boxes give a choice of contract. Ancient gives a random transformation.
    • Transformation Essences can be obtained for free from the Black Cloud Marketplace, in the supply section. There is a weekly limit per account.

Ty so so much ! For someone returning to the game after so long this helps a TREMENDOUS amount! :D

11 hours ago, Bjorn-DN said:

Im prestige subscriber since 6.x launch, maybe 8 or 9 months ago? And I dont have enough prestige coins to buy a mount :( 

Hey, just a suggestion, but you might want to be saving your Prestige coins for the 15,000 coin title instead -- Prestigious Adept. It's the best title in the game, even better than Aion's Chosen. You can do the event twice a days for the permanent mount if you need a mount. (Sorry, I know you didn't ask for tips, but a lot of people don't know how awesome that title is!)

I wondering what functional items could be ? 

Mount,Housing or even real gears ? o_o

Anyway I hope transparent scrolls will be common along with more skins in both GST and Luna.
I still doubting in word several too.

https://www.myenglishteacher.eu/blog/how-many-is-several/

Usually, several means about 3 – 5. When you have less than that, it would be better to say one, two, or a couple. Even though a couple does not always strictly mean that there is only two, most of the time that is how it is used. A little bit more than that and you can say several.

Archived