Weekly Server Maintenance - June 19, 2019

Cyan

19 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • The quest reward for Steel Rake Fortress will be changed to give out Still Shots instead of Ice Gems.
    • Ice Gems will be removed from player inventories. Affected players will receive a game mail with the appropriate number of Still Shots within one week.
  •  

i just open a reward box from steel rake quest and got 50 gems from it

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

CmigHXH.png

VERY NICE

The GST is still low on skins compared to KR but at least it's only slightly better.

The fact you added Ancient xform for craft is a GOOD choice you've made. I was about to quit Aion overall.

AND LOOK! Furniture, wallpapers, other skins in Luna for craft! Now that my friend, is some gud shit.

What recipes did you get for housing and skins @Kubei-DN?

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

pwvPMR6.png 

tYiyLee.png 

Very nice

5oms8yC.png 

VERY NICE

CmigHXH.png

VERY NICE

The GST is still low on skins compared to KR but at least it's only slightly better.

The fact you added Ancient xform for craft is a GOOD choice you've made. I was about to quit Aion overall.

AND LOOK! Furniture, wallpapers, other skins in Luna for craft! Now that my friend, is some gud shit.

The changes are... are an OK start. Thank you - some are useful- some- not so much.  

The positives-  well thank you for the manastones and the mystery enchantment stone bundle! Adding transformation contract crafting also very good idea, thank you. Reductioin in price for daeva skill- finally- WAY WAY overdue.

The not-so-great:

1- Don't really need ancient enchantment stones- I have at least 1500 ancient PVP- What about LEGENDARY grade at least? For PVE and PVP.

2- What about fighting spirit fragments? We've been BEGGING for them? fasteners are far, far less of an issue 

3- Purely cosmetic stuff- personally- I don't care. Will never buy transparent scrolls - I shouldn't have to pay to look the way I want to look.  Maybe some people are really happy - almost the last 2 rows is wasted space as far as I'm concerned here.

1 hour ago, Rapier-DN said:

The changes are... GREAT are an OK start. Thank you - some are useful- some- not so much.  

The positives-  well thank you for the manastones and the mystery enchantment stone bundle! Adding transformation contract crafting also very good idea, thank you. Reductioin in price for daeva skill- finally- WAY WAY overdue.

The not-so-great:

1- Don't really need ancient enchantment stones- I have at least 1500 ancient PVP- What about LEGENDARY grade at least? For PVE and PVP.

2- What about fighting spirit fragments? We've been BEGGING for them? fasteners are far, far less of an issue 

3- Purely cosmetic stuff- personally- I don't care. Will never buy transparent scrolls - I shouldn't have to pay to look the way I want to look.  Maybe some people are really happy - almost the last 2 rows is wasted space as far as I'm concerned here.

corrected for u

10 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

For the people like me who dont use the Presgite Pack, where were can we get the Transformation Essences?

They are on the bcm for 0 coins with a limit of 1 per week

Thank you for the changes Cyan!

The prices for the transparent scrolls are still a bit expensive, I'm not sure if they should be the same price as the regular scrolls, however, perhaps 3x the cost (around 80k kinah each) would be fair?

Thank you for the much needed improvement, however!

1 hour ago, Tyd-DN said:

They are on the bcm for 0 coins with a limit of 1 per week

Only ancient is one per week. The greaters are 3 per week and the normals are 10 per week.

Just now, Hellish-DN said:

Thank you for the changes Cyan!

The prices for the transparent scrolls are still a bit expensive, I'm not sure if they should be the same price as the regular scrolls, however, perhaps 3x the cost (around 80k kinah each) would be fair?

Thank you for the much needed improvement, however!

+1 to this.

transparent scrolls are still nyerked tbfh, who will pay 200 or 260k each when you get them for 'free' in Luna or even 100k off brokers ?

k9WKZ8m.png&key=8880c3fd3a0af48b01ecbbc1

why so complicated ? legit ????

4 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Something i dont get it, now we have infinite supply of luna ?

Can we convert luna materials into luna and then run luna instances again ?

unsure why you would do that, you get less materials out of it than the cost of entry even with rank S

lowkey waiting for emergency maint to nerf the shit out of the free unlimited Luna coins craft

Yes please, if there is one fault to be had with this update @Cyan, it's that a transparent scroll is 200k. Please, pass it along that many are still very unhappy with the way the transformation system is currently set and hardly anyone on NA side is going to spend 200k to look like the character they spent their time making.
Other than that, I know I myself am happy with the changes, so again, ty so so much.

@CyanI'm going to echo others on the xparent scrolls.  Glad to see them, but they really should be the same price as the regular ones.  The transparent scrolls do not change any function on the game besides visual, so please tell the devs to stop holding out on us.  Maybe have Marketing talk to the Devs and tell them how much aesthetics are a key reason why so many play this game, and forcing people to spend extra money on what has always been a given in this game has really chased away a lot of money for this game.  

I'm fine to see a nerf of the luna exchange; we'd like to see NCsoft make some money, after all.  

But that said, please we need things worth buying in the BCM.  People DO want to spend, they just want stuff to buy that's worth it.  My first request!  Please put the housing expansion coupon/tickets back in.  I haven't been able to decorate my house properly because it's unavailable and it's a cheapy but a goody we do love in BCM.  Tell someone to add it back in.  

2 hours ago, Shavera-DN said:

I'm fine to see a nerf of the luna exchange; we'd like to see NCsoft make some money, after all. 

In theory you can craft 9 lunas per week by doing the daily (7x per week), +1 from the weekly quest that you can get another luna's light, +1 from the luna weekly. BUT the material box also has a chance to drop you a luna's light, but it is a chance. So lets pretend you can craft +1 per week because getting luna's light is probably lower chance.

10x40 lunas = 400 per week, nobody is saved by this, the only reason why you think it is OP now is because you probably had a lot of materials waiting to be crafted and you made plenty of lunas in one day.

With 400 free lunas per week you can do 2x selective retunes (2x160 =320) and have one additionalfree entry to an instance of your choice
Or 5 free entries (5x80 luna each = 400) in the instance of your choice per week.

~~
People have been paying for tons for lunas per week, they won't stop buying those because of the 360 sure free +another 40 by chance.

Archived