Into the Nightmare

Flinx-KT

Trying to make my way through this instanced quest - Into the Nightmare.  I make it to the temple and collect the orb.  I get maybe 2 seconds of a cutscene before I'm booted out of the game with a chat log error message? When I log back into the game, I am in the Kaliga Dungeons. Robstin is dead and not able to find where ol'Kaliga has hidden away to. There's a bookcase in the manor that I'm not able to make it pass - what needs to die besides myself to open it? Or is there a switch?  

This is on my Kinrai gunslinger character - been away for a while and came back to a lot of changes ^^

So you're in Kromede's Trial. At the end of the instance is a bookcase, as you described. In front of the bookcase is an old man, I forget his name. He looks like a proper butler or something. You have to kill him. Then you should be able to access through the bookcase by right-clicking on it. If you have killed him and still can't get through the bookcase, then you might send a ticket to support because it sounds bugged at that point.

Mmk Made it through the quest, sends me back to talk with Rainia.  When I speak with her, it sends me back in to start all over again.   Again clicking on the orb boots me completely out of the game.  Re-log back in and my character is now in the dungeons. I think I'm going to see what abandoning the quest does.   Hopefully it will let me advance and get me out the loop.

Archived