Class change ticket

Have you guys ever thought on a class change ticket?i believe  switching to an entire new character would be difficult, but how about  in between specializations, such as sorcerer  being able to switch to Spirit master  and vise versa?,  would really love it being implemented in a future, thanks.

Class change tickets have been something we have asked for since the earliest of days.

Unfortunately, I don't think there has ever been any plans to allow this. In KR, I believe there was an event that resulted in a handful of people getting to do this (or something? I don't remember this was a few years ago now) but that was it.

From what I understand the idea has always been shot down as "too complicated and involved".

3 hours ago, 2s313C78-DN said:

Class change tickets have been something we have asked for since the earliest of days.

Unfortunately, I don't think there has ever been any plans to allow this. In KR, I believe there was an event that resulted in a handful of people getting to do this (or something? I don't remember this was a few years ago now) but that was it.

From what I understand the idea has always been shot down as "too complicated and involved".

I don't think it was a class change; just a faction change, and they've never done it since. :(

On 21/6/2019 at 3:06 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

That'd be fun, but I don't think you can do that in any active NCsoft MMO (but I haven't played lineage/2), so I don't think they'd ever develop it for a game as small as Aion, but it'd be super cool to have. :(

Lineage II actually had the subclass system that you could take another class of your race and you could have as many as 3 subclasses (main class + 3 subclasses).

Aion could do the same so you don't have to quit your main class but have a subclass system which would at least give you the other option of level 10 even if it had somewhat limited abilities. Being able to switch between one class to another for a specific reason wouldn't hurt.

Archived