support unwilling to replace still frames for bought event items

Optimis-DN

Hi, about two days ago in the AM I bought a legendary manastone from the event NPC thinking it was a select-able box like they were last event they were out. Well to my disappoint they weren't, no where in description did they say they were or they weren't nor on the event announcement did they say that. So I turned to support to see if they could refund my still shots so I can save up and buy an ancient transformation instead. Well again to another disappointment support is unwilling to replace my still shots, they say since i opened the box they cant rebox it and replace the stills. Which isn't true because back when the new patch came out and I opened the wrong piece for my templar from the armor boxes they provided to us for compensation they were able to rebox the item for me so i could re-select the right item for my templar.

Help, I know something can be done about this it just depends on which GM you get in support. Some of them are very knowledgeable and will help you out while others will not lift a finger and just send you generic messages. Oh and I brought this to forums cause they suggested I do it otherwise I would have just left it be and not bothered with the event anymore and just wrote them a bad review for them in 48 hours. Ticket number is below, thank you in advance.

Request #23365655

back when the new patch came out and I opened the wrong piece for my templar from the armor boxes they provided to us for compensation they were able to rebox the item for me so i could re-select the right item for my templar.

Sadly they only do 1 (one) redo per year, you can re-request it, maybe one of them will help you again.

However I do not think they will replace it a second time.

On 6/23/2019 at 11:34 PM, watchmecare-KT said:

Sadly they only do 1 (one) redo per year, you can re-request it, maybe one of them will help you again.

However I do not think they will replace it a second time.

Doesn’t that only apply to disenchanted items? This is a event item that had no description stating it was a selectable or non selectable manastone bundle. 

Also bump inquiring a GM response please. Thank you.

On 6/23/2019 at 4:10 PM, Optimis-DN said:

Hi, about two days ago in the AM I bought a legendary manastone from the event NPC thinking it was a select-able box like they were last event they were out. Well to my disappoint they weren't, no where in description did they say they were or they weren't nor on the event announcement did they say that. So I turned to support to see if they could refund my still shots so I can save up and buy an ancient transformation instead. Well again to another disappointment support is unwilling to replace my still shots, they say since i opened the box they cant rebox it and replace the stills. Which isn't true because back when the new patch came out and I opened the wrong piece for my templar from the armor boxes they provided to us for compensation they were able to rebox the item for me so i could re-select the right item for my templar.

Help, I know something can be done about this it just depends on which GM you get in support. Some of them are very knowledgeable and will help you out while others will not lift a finger and just send you generic messages. Oh and I brought this to forums cause they suggested I do it otherwise I would have just left it be and not bothered with the event anymore and just wrote them a bad review for them in 48 hours. Ticket number is below, thank you in advance.

Request #23365655

Same thing with the Legendary Voidsoul Accessories box can't even choose 1 in 4 chance to get a piece that you actually need. Write to GM and they say write on forums as well it's not like it's even endgame accessories.

The above is why I never bother with event items anymore. Back when my Gladiator could wear any type of armor and you could trade armor/equipment between characters on your account (pre 6x) I did events regularly and farmed for days on end. Now farming is even a bust due to the fact I usually get types of gear the character I'm farming with can't wear. So now I don't do events, and I don't do farming unless it's only for kinah alone - which, isn't very profitable either.

I do still do Luna tho.

I wish you the best of luck but as you've been told by others, they only do one compensation like this per year.

Archived