Any tips to do fast luna instance ?

Neleth-KT

That's what I'm currently doing  somehow on very rare occasion the luna run could be 30 mins (daily)

I thought sandbox/VM don't work in Aion anymore.
Anyway windows 10 1903 has windows sandbox right ? If that is how I can use Aion in sandbox ?

kill mobs for 1 minute an then first miniboss to install extra aoe canons and then afk, that should speed up things like 25%

Or you can run multiple Luna in same account while DC. For example.

Toon A you install canons and disconect. Set an alarm to 9 minute 15 sec to go back before u get kicked.

Log Toon B, here you do the instance actively, that takes from 6 to 8 minutes.

Log Toon C, install canons dc set an  alarm and run back to Toon A before gets kicked :D

(I used to do this for Cubic Labs)

2 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

rare occasion the luna run could be 30 mins 

Yeah the rare occasion when u forget to set up canons xD for takes from 11 to 17 min for me

2 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

VM works but its a pain in the ass to set up and performance is poor.

About Sandboxie, xingcode blocks it, but i heard some versions still work not sure.

50 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

During the flower event, there were several "prominent" players on DN-A who had 8-12 alts following each other and mass looting. If it isn't Sandboxie anymore, it's some other similar program.

15 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

kill mobs for 1 minute an then first miniboss to install extra aoe canons and then afk, that should speed up things like 25%

Toon A you install canons and disconect. Set an alarm to 9 minute 15 sec to go back before u get kicked.

Log Toon C, install canons dc set an  alarm and run back to Toon A before gets kicked :D

(I used to do this for Cubic Labs)

Yeah the rare occasion when u forget to set up canons xD for takes from 11 to 17 min for me

VM works but its a pain in the ass to set up and performance is poor.

About Sandboxie, xingcode blocks it, but i heard some versions still work not sure.

I tried installed cannon and DC method but it's stressful :/

More interesting in sandboxie but well it blocked :)
I used to do crazy stuff like installed cannon and DC on all 8 chars but it's not working lol I lost loots and most chars DC out from instance.

3 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

That's what I'm currently doing  somehow on very rare occasion the luna run could be 30 mins (daily)

Anyway windows 10 1903 has windows sandbox right ? If that is how I can use Aion in sandbox ?

Get your char in, put one aoe canon (2nd option) and hit mobs for about 58:40 mark where the first MAD-74C mob comes so you kill it and take the aether it gives you, you already have one unused plus whatever it gives you, if it gives you only 1, activate a single target big canon with 2x aether, if it gives you 2 aether, you now have 3, activate a big single canon and a small single canon, if it gives you 3... you have 4 aetehr in total and activate 2 big single target canons. And then go afk

3 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Problem is that in the past if you logged back before 10minutes, you could go offline for another almost 10minutes and you could be doing this forever.

Now your offline time accumulates, if the total offline time is >10 minutes then you get kicked. So logging out to run multiple chars in the same account is not a good suggestion anymore. Otherwise we would be able to finish one whole account of 8 chars in max 20m all together or something.

Unless of course they changed it back to before the update they did.

Archived