Weekly Server Maintenance - September 27, 2017

Cyan

You know, if you all stopped being intellectual misfits in your own very special ways they might actually take everyone serious. As of right now, it appears some can't do second grade math, some can't read or write, or in some specific cases, one can't value items it buys, and one has difficulty with controlling an ego that defies cause. A major problem that you all fail to take on is a lack of organization in protest to the publisher, for example, no one will care what you think if no real consequences are put in place, they especially won't care if only a few players are willing to post on an issue such as this one.

Cyan has the power to lock threads and delete posts. All these posts are just embarrassing to both parties. Cyan, I suggest you silence them. Maybe they will learn something, like how to think, it might make the game more attractive when people are able to play well. I'm still absolutely sure they won't learn on how to protest. Go ahead.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Arkannis-SL said:

Eliminating event buff on purpose was not cool.

They didn't do it on purpose. It broke. Shit breaks sometimes.

And you really need to reevaluate your priorities in life if you took time off from work just to play an eight-year-old video game.

2 hours ago, Krysalinne-SL said:

I'd flounce off and ragequit in a snit to increase the drama factor for you, but I haven't played in a few days so I don't think it would count.

:(

5 hours ago, SacrificialPower-SL said:

You know, if you all stopped being intellectual misfits in your own very special ways they might actually take everyone serious. As of right now, it appears some can't do second grade math, some can't read or write, or in some specific cases, one can't value items it buys, and one has difficulty with controlling an ego that defies cause. A major problem that you all fail to take on is a lack of organization in protest to the publisher, for example, no one will care what you think if no real consequences are put in place, they especially won't care if only a few players are willing to post on an issue such as this one.

Cyan has the power to lock threads and delete posts. All these posts are just embarrassing to both parties. Cyan, I suggest you silence them. Maybe they will learn something, like how to think, it might make the game more attractive when people are able to play well. I'm still absolutely sure they won't learn on how to protest. Go ahead.

Look out guys, Rick here is gonna sanction everyone in this thread! We gotta protest properly! Go fly to your local NCsoft headquarters and break out your picket signs.

8 hours ago, SacrificialPower-SL said:

vVkoPPU.gif

7 hours ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

They didn't do it on purpose. It broke. Shit breaks sometimes.

And you really need to reevaluate your priorities in life if you took time off from work just to play an eight-year-old video game.

I'm sure none of us know what Arkannis' life is like, so don't be passing judgement.

a) there is nothing wrong if the contract & workplace allows you to change shifts (if you are enable compensate later and enjoy your favorite game one more day, it's great)

b) i found very strange, hating people because they're asking for one more extra day of server buff ? how bizarre

c) ironically, one simple answer we're waiting for can end this saga threat for good, since i believe even @Cyan is already tired of this also. Yes, who knows, in future events, server buffs might come back. Or No, we are sorry but your petition will not proceed no more. Done. Closed. End of history.  the thread doesnt need to turn into inferno nor derail.

"And you really need to reevaluate your priorities in life if you took time off from work just to play an eight-year-old video game."

i play hard, i work harder

hey, i didnt know you were my mom, you really need to "reevaluate" your thirst to judge people

for me, doesn't matter if it is eight-year-old video game or forty-years-old. it is not a small game. This is Aion.

Aion will be always Aion where i met amazing, amazing friends.

AionWingsMorph.gif

Y'all.

Everybody.

Even me. I need a hug.

And the comment on taking time off of work? Blanket statement, not targeted. My apologies that I used "you" rather than "ustedes" you (you all). Shortcoming of the English language. It didn't make the point clear, and I didn't take the time to make sure my point was clear. Not sorry for the judging because people use the "I TOOK TIME OFF OF WORK FOR THIS" as their method of incredible dramatic potential, and it pops up way too often, to hilarious effect.

I'm glad for you that you seem to have a nice job, no sarcasm. Like you, I'm still here because of the cool people I've met. And even the crap people who've judged me wrongly for years; here for them as well.

As for something targeted? You need to tone down your posts a bit because they're getting overly dramatic (they broke it on purpose! being the specific example) rather than being on point. They didn't break it on purpose. This game is just full of crappy code and crappy scripts, and maint likes breaking stuff. I know this isn't optimal; I really do get it, but at least we have cake as something. Maybe they'll give us double XP again in the near future, but it's not as simple as flipping a switch. It's a script, and, as we've seen, scripts can break the most random of things in the game, and scripts have to be provided by Korea, who are as potato as potato can get without being the trainwreck that is Trion.

Going on and on and on about it isn't going to accomplish anything except to get you (all) more riled up. They've heard your point; they know it sucks, but, at this point, it's just being beaten into the ground.

3 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Y'all.

Everybody.

Even me. I need a hug.

And the comment on taking time off of work? Blanket statement, not targeted. My apologies that I used "you" rather than "ustedes" you (you all). Shortcoming of the English language. It didn't make the point clear, and I didn't take the time to make sure my point was clear. Not sorry for the judging because people use the "I TOOK TIME OFF OF WORK FOR THIS" as their method of incredible dramatic potential, and it pops up way too often, to hilarious effect.

I'm glad for you that you seem to have a nice job, no sarcasm. Like you, I'm still here because of the cool people I've met. And even the crap people who've judged me wrongly for years; here for them as well.

As for something targeted? You need to tone down your posts a bit because they're getting overly dramatic (they broke it on purpose! being the specific example) rather than being on point. They didn't break it on purpose. This game is just full of crappy code and crappy scripts, and maint likes breaking stuff. I know this isn't optimal; I really do get it, but at least we have cake as something. Maybe they'll give us double XP again in the near future, but it's not as simple as flipping a switch. It's a script, and, as we've seen, scripts can break the most random of things in the game, and scripts have to be provided by Korea, who are as potato as potato can get without being the trainwreck that is Trion.

Going on and on and on about it isn't going to accomplish anything except to get you (all) more riled up. They've heard your point; they know it sucks, but, at this point, it's just being beaten into the ground.

One of the best post ever. Very polite and straight to the point. Your message is very welcome, Cheesecake. Thank you, sir.

17 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Edited 13 minutes ago by Cheesecake-IS 
I'm aware of how hypocritical I sound, lol

Not at all, Mister Cheesecake. 

Actually your post were very, very  nice and kind. Lessons learnt. I appreciate your advise very much. Thank you indeed.

Dear Cheesecake, 

you are welcome even more. Women gamers are the very best players from Aion. They love this game so fondly.

Your message was extremely good by alerting us, that, during intense fights over server buffs, we're in danger of going too far perhaps.

One of the greatest things in Aion, is when you just logged in and found that little icon telling you the wide buff is on. 

You were right, they can take away our buffs, but they cannot take our friends. It is so nice to have you here with us, Miss Cheesecake. :x 

giphy.gif

Hey @Nyinu-KR (good morning),

As a player, it was very painful to watch anniversary buff being foiled the way it was.

Nothing can be done and if we dare to try to do something to fix it here, we end up being accused of being trouble-makers, offenders, drama-queens, gamers that don't know how to write, among other things.

So eventually, we have to let it go. Hopefully, a new team in the future will be more community friendly.

Play with friends is the best i can do now. Receiving a free hammer ban in the face for something nobody cares no more is not worth it.

Cheesecake brought a peaceful atmosphere to the threat, from my part, i intend to keep it.

Archived