Transformations

Hi there, 

I know that the change on duration of transformations was a request done on NA and was explained the why it's like.

But no one explain, or at least I didn't find why were our transformations stats different from other regions...

for instance, on EU/RU:

Veille - https://imgur.com/mPQSyD0

Stats : 

• 35% Cast
  • 60% Speed
  • +57 HB
  • +90 Matk
  • +95 phys def
  • +95 mag def
  • +274 Macc
  • +237 Crit Spell

and on NA:

Veille - https://imgur.com/a/LRja2C7

Stats : 

• 27% Cast
  • 65% Speed
  • +29 HB
  • +45 Matk
  • +48 phys def
  • +48 mag def
  • +137 Macc
  • +119 Crit Spell

This is 1 example, all the others are different too.

1 hour ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

Hi there, 

I know that the change on duration of transformations was a request done on NA and was explained the why it's like.

But no one explain, or at least I didn't find why were our transformations stats different from other regions...

"addressing the balance concerns" 34:27

6 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

Thanks ^^, 

But it's just a short sentence... I thought that the nerf of time was already enough but they needed to nerf stats aswell,

On the video he says the stats are slightly lower... for me slight is a little not half.....

-.- -.-  but ok....

For me the transformations is the conclusion of a destructive work.

Everyone knows that AION has been deconstructed and these transformations have been the final blow. What struck me was the ability of NCS to collaborate negatively. The ranking is an example of this. I know a lot of people like the reset, but this idea in the long run naturally leads to a drop in revenue.

Why? I explain.

The idea of any player becoming a General or Governor is ok, but only just in the short time. In the long time, the players who financed this game have lost their differential and now will not invest as before. So ... economically speaking, the idea of making the rankings so popular served to discourage many veterans. This was not the best way.

We need to be realistic. It's no use defending the game. It is the mathematics, the numbers that will give the last word. This is what NCS should evaluate before making a decision. Blaming the market is the easy way out, but it has terrible consequences, including for the brand.

On 28/6/2019 at 10:09 AM, Capa-KT said:

...for "balance" we made the stats worse and the duration smaller.

And I am like: what kind of balance did that bring? Who benefited from this?

Why do people only throw a word just to throw it. Why didn't they explain why is it balanced to have everything nerfed? How could it even be regarded balanced when they nerfed both the stats AND the duration?

You know what balance means... anything from the two sentences below:
1) "We have the stats nerfed, to balance this, the duration will be longer"
2) "We have the stats increased and to balance this change we shortened the duration"

...BUT this is what we got:
3) "We screwed transformations' duration and stats, we will call this balance and you will simply have to accept it"

lol “balance”. Honestly ncwest has to take a good long look at what aion is and take a stand on how they want to run things. I feel like they clumsily try to toe the line between p2w and f2p. It’s making for a real nyerk poor experience overall. We pay more than the other regions for a product that is intentionally gimped because they don’t want to be “too p2w.” Our character progression as a region is garbage because they force us to do so through the original game mechanics which is designed to be painfully slow (because the Korean concept is to buy from the bcm). Just monetize it all at a reasonable price 

Archived