Back to the Game... Again...

Selande-KT

Hello guys!

After a few months away trying to find a good place, here i am again. Atreya is my place.

Last time i actually played, the game was in the last days of 5.8. I Did logged later, but just to see the new map.

Now, i'm back, and it looks like a whole new game. My old gears are crap, there's no essence system, there is the infamous trabsformation system...

Anyway, what's the path i should take, regarding to gear up?

Is purple gear the new yellow?

My main classes were Chanter and SW. Any advice about keep'em or just re-roll ?

Is there new currencies that i should aim for?

I have a ton of questions, but is enought for a while.

Thank you for reading my post

if you want to gear up for pve, start going to CoE, in there you will get Ancient gear (Armor, accs, weapons), once you have them all, you can start to going to FM and BoS to get the Lengendary gear.

for pvp gear, just like 4.0, you will have to do weekly quests, two quests on each arti, and those quests will give you Genesis Crystals, with those you can buy ancient pvp gear, which you will have to enchant it to +15 to purify it to legendary grade, and enchanit again to +15 to purify it once again to get the ultimate gear.

33 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

if you want to gear up for pve, start going to CoE, in there you will get Ancient gear (Armor, accs, weapons), once you have them all, you can start to going to FM and BoS to get the Lengendary gear.

for pvp gear, just like 4.0, you will have to do weekly quests, two quests on each arti, and those quests will give you Genesis Crystals, with those you can buy ancient pvp gear, which you will have to enchant it to +15 to purify it to legendary grade, and enchanit again to +15 to purify it once again to get the ultimate gear.

Cradle of Eternity and Mirash for starter PVE.

Also, after you get the entire set you can use the Cristals to buy Ancient PVP Enchantment Stones, then you can morph them into Legendary and Ultimate stones when the time comes.

5 hours ago, Chibi-DN said:

7.0 is not too far off so i'd recommend just saving your genesis crystals/ap/ridiums for T2 gear. for now you can run coe etc or pandora for pve set!

Yes this! Save everything when talking about PVP gear. Don't use anything PvP related yet. Go straight for the top T2 gear on 7.0.

16 hours ago, Selande-KT said:

Hello guys!

After a few months away trying to find a good place, here i am again. Atreya is my place.

Last time i actually played, the game was in the last days of 5.8. I Did logged later, but just to see the new map.

Now, i'm back, and it looks like a whole new game. My old gears are crap, there's no essence system, there is the infamous trabsformation system...

Anyway, what's the path i should take, regarding to gear up?

Is purple gear the new yellow?

My main classes were Chanter and SW. Any advice about keep'em or just re-roll ?

Is there new currencies that i should aim for?

I have a ton of questions, but is enought for a while.

Thank you for reading my post

Also i think there's a table somewhere that explains the stats compared to our T1 rn. ancient T2= legendary T1 / Legendary T2= Ultimate T1 (i think) but anyhow like i said it's better to just save all your materials to use it all on the T2 gear when it comes out! https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188072305 here's the link to the new T2 set

There's a lot of information...

Seems to me that i have to focus on pve gear right now. I'm pretty sure my old Apollon gear +5 is not enought to run COE properly...

One last question: Gear still break at fail enchantment?

It's terrifying to think about enchant to +15, then purify, then enchant to +15 again, then again and again  :|

3 hours ago, Selande-KT said:

There's a lot of information...

Seems to me that i have to focus on pve gear right now. I'm pretty sure my old Apollon gear +5 is not enought to run COE properly.....

Anything  from 5.x is useless now. I recommend getting the lakrum gear from the campaigns there. Its not good but it will work for COE and Mirash.

And no gear wont break from enchanting, I recommend enchanting weapon and wings 1st for pve attack.

Also do the crystal quests from the camps in Lakrum.

57 minutes ago, 1s5F940-KT said:

The forum wont even let me change my name....I guess that means you've been out of the loop for awhile. But on topic here, I am assuming theses references to "go here" or "go there" assume level 80, correct?

No. It assumes level 76 where you will be on the end-game map called Lakrum.

Archived