Housing Intentions

Nyia-DN

I would like to know what the intent is with housing. There seems little point to having anything with this latest patch (now some 5 months old). I have an estate that I pay a Maintenance Cost of $4M per week.  It has become very difficult to earn kinah as the economy of the game is totally worthless.  I'm not seeing the advantage/benefit to holding onto it considering the Administrator Boon drops that occur (I have 105 of them in my cube not to mention a bunch more in my warehouse).  If I knew there was some future potential or legit intent to use housing, maybe I would reconsider.    Cyan give me insight!

I kind of agree Ele...housing is cheap to buy these days and Admin Boons are free....so why pay the $4M per week is my point since the advantage of owning housing appears to be gone....if I thought NCSoft had a great master plan for housing then..................................................

7 hours ago, Nyia-DN said:

but the Administrator Boons will prevent Soul Sickness and only charge you 1 kinah for flight...so again I pose the question....why have and spend kinah weekly?

If you PvP or run a lot of the end game instances, you won't have enough Admin Boons. If you play very little and don't PvP, then I can see your point.

Archived