How much time for an answer?

Zavat-DN

I sent a ticket to customer support 7 hours ago because i forgot my pin number (haven't played in a long while) yet no answer.

How much time does it usually take for them to answer tickets regarding these issues?  i feel like this is the slowest customer support i've had in an online game.

2 minutes ago, NotAKorean-SL said:

NC support isn't anywhere close to the slowest. Try having an issue playing a HiRez game. Minimum one week response time.

Besides, pretty sure NC support is down to like one guy in a janitor's closet at this point. Learn some patience.

I wasn't asking for someone to tell me to have patience, for that i could go to family members and friends, i'm looking for someone to tell me the average response time so i can stop looking at the screen and refreshing the website every half an hour, because i want to play the game. However i'm pretty sure this might end into a one sided cat fight (your side)  since almost nobody likes direct words, straight to the point, please restrain yourself from posting any other thing than the answer i'm looking for, thank you.

Just now, Zavat-SL said:

I wasn't asking for someone to tell me to have patience, for that i could go to family members and friends, i'm looking for someone to tell me the average response time so i can stop looking at the screen and refreshing the website every half an hour, because i want to play the game. However i'm pretty sure this might end into a one sided cat fight (your side)  since almost nobody likes direct words, straight to the point, please restrain yourself from posting any other thing than the answer i'm looking for, thank you.

God, leave it to the BRs to get so damn touchy about everything. You won't be playing for at least a day, probably longer. Feel free to play with yourself in the meantime.

Is that "direct" enough?

28 minutes ago, necro-SL said:

i have been waiting nearly 2 days for a reply to a billing issue,support seems completely overwhelmed currently,it's frustrating to say the least,after a return from 6 month break, support is definately slower than before to respond to tickets and offer solutions.

Thank you for sharing your experience, this gives me a rough idea of what to expect.

Depending on your issue, the waiting time is different. For things like account issues or in-game issues, I usually get a response withing 24 hours or even less (I'm from EU so time zones here are sort of related too). The worst thing I'm experiencing now is when it's a billing issue which involves payment method change or prestige related issues. Been waiting up to 2-3 days. I've also noticed that certain GMs have their own department, I wasn't aware about it until I noticed after a few tickets that I usually end up with two GMs over and over again. X3

I never had a bad experience overall with support and their time of response, but maybe I've just been lucky. Like Neco said, they have been having account management issues and it seems like they have fixed it for now, but it still might be jammed with many open tickets which need their time. ;/

Hope this helps you a little bit and also hope you'll get your answer to your ticket asap. :3

Archived