Hallo-DN

Are we getting a extra character slot when 7.0 comes around?

Hallo-DN   
Posted (edited)

Ok, I know that 7.0 date is n/a for this region but I have question that I would like to be to answered, with a clear yes or no. Are we getting a extra slot(s) for painter class when 7.0 comes. I have a toon that I dont gear up so I dont feel bad about  deleting it later. I think this question was asked before but there was no official statement?

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who wants to know so @Cyan or @Hime if you can respond then thanks.

Edited by Hallo-DN
edit

There have been multiple threads started by players asking this exact same question. I'm pretty sure Cyan doesn't have an answer for us at this time.

Chibi-DN   

Apparently painter was created for new players as it is “easy” to play and in kr whoever plays it gets flamed for it xD

On 7/3/2019 at 4:57 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

We should already have 11 slots like Korea and EU, and in 7.0 we are supposed to have 13 slots.

We are still at 8!

Yes, this is what we were promised and IMHO I think it is about time we got them. AS I've stated in other posts: "I just have entirely way too much time and real $$ invested in my existing 8 characters to even think about deleting one of them, even my one lowly Elyos (I'm Asmodian thru and thru) who in fact is on KT, not DN where my 7 Asmodians are (Why she should count against my total 8 characters is beyond me but Aion has always been like this since day one) so her counting makes no sense whatsoever.

This needs to change ppl, Dev's,

12 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Yes, this is what we were promised and IMHO I think it is about time we got them. AS I've stated in other posts: "I just have entirely way too much time and real $$ invested in my existing 8 characters to even think about deleting one of them, even my one lowly Elyos (I'm Asmodian thru and thru) who in fact is on KT, not DN where my 7 Asmodians are (Why she should count against my total 8 characters is beyond me but Aion has always been like this since day one) so her counting makes no sense whatsoever.

This needs to change ppl, Dev's,

Worst thing is that it is per account, not per server, I used to have 8 characters in my main account for making extra luna runs even back in 5.8 and I also had one in DN, then at some point I had to  delete one characters because my account had a total of 9 characters.

They intentionally changed this to 8 per account (not per server) so they surely do know how to alter the max amount of chars, and what is the excuse, the other publishers already have it, they don't even need to code this into existence, all they have to do is stop altering the client for our servers to the point they can't get simpyl the official client and impelment new things.