Forums

Ready to 7.0 ? / Enchant Rate Again / Why Prestige ?

How many players do we know full genesis +15? We're going to the ninth month, and not even the half of players are full Gênesis +15

Why keep this rate absurd? I'm having trouble with a +12 item where I've already used 7 ultimate stones and none entered... why ??? Just say WHYY Make soo hard rate ?? Let's get into another version soon, where we will have to start the enchant from 0 again, and we have no help, no enchant event, nothing that pleases people. We have few ways to make enchants, for god someone lit and created the Lunas free so help with reset Dredge/ID/EC. 

But in the previous version we had enchant omega + greater = 100% why not put Ultimate stone in the same parameter? 80~100% chance to enter and no fail. Ultimate pvp so hard to farm, i think with hard farm u make only 10 for weak then WHY NO INCREASE RATE ???

And we arrived at the prestige pack, why i'm get my prestige now if have luna free now ? For win Ancient Guiding stone in daily box ? For get increase GP in PVE(GUARDS) Siege ? For one more run ? If i can use luna always. you should value the players who buy prestige, with a real bonus, prestige store RIDICULOUS prices and i say again WHYYYY ??? we keep the game alive with prestige, and you just do not help us. i dont like pay 15$ for win ancient guidings, ancient pve, 1 kibrium and others GARBAGE ITEMS. I think it's a problem that you can count on us player to help, but you do not have an incentive for it

Well thanks again

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say more, if it continues like this, soon we will have a merge from KT with DN, we do not have PVP, players do not leave the comfort zone because they do not have gear for this, game not help new players, no give opportunities to equip and balance the pvp. When we find pvp is always the same people. it gets tiresome, it gets boring...

Please increase rate only to ultimate stones, make Aion Great pvp Again. 

-Now we can Craft Legendary PvP stones with luna, each box can give from 1 to 3 stones, so its rlly good.

Besides you can't compare the omega+greater supplements 100%, that was only till +15 and the end game was +25 gear. Maybe a fair thing to do would be for Ultimates stones to be 100% on legendary gear, but not on Ultimate.

-7.0 will bring more ways to get stones and a new way to Craft Lengendary and Ultimate on top of current morph.

-Why Prestige? because its a really good way to save Luna as we need them more to Craft stones and FIne Retune gear.

Each week you will get the following extra entries to the useful instances:  7 IB, 4 AD, 4 ID, 4 EC, 1 CoE, 1 Mirash, 1 BoS, 1 FM, 1 PF, 1HM, 1 IDD, this is 26 extra entries per week. To reset instances you need 80 Luna per each reset. So at 104 entries per month you get 8.320 lunas worths of resets, wich is abit more than 100 dollars, while a Prestige Pack it's worth 1600  Coins/Luna.

I simply stopped going pvp because of that horrible rate of enchantment, difficulty making material to purify our equipment to ultimate as fight spirit. If you continue this way the trend of the game is to decay more and more and join KT with DN as our friend said up there.

Bring us a clean game and not so exhausted, we are not wanting 100% equal KR server, just a good amount of things there and here does not have.

Game is working as intended.  Trust me that's all anyone from this company will respond with.  They are a BUSINESS.  They have 1 goal.  MAKE MONEY.  If they make it impossible to enchant then make it possible to craft worthless (but seemingly useful) stones out of a currency which only they sell.....

starting to get the picture.  My advice is move on.  Take a look at Lineage 2.  The population is so bad there may not be 200 people on at any given time and when you fail an enchant there...BOOM goes your weapon.  NC doesn't learn from history nor do they care.  Find a new game.  

I do agree with some points here. 

First being the GP thing and prestige. This GP from guards is bad because there is not enough people to divide the whole amount, resulting in too much GP from guards, and little from contribution. I think this is particularly bad, because people pay for prestige because they want to keep rank easier, and this kinda ruins that. I don't pay prestige most of the time, but I think that NC is not in the position to want to harm people who pay for that. Aside from the fact that it spoils the siege. So, NC plz remove that entirely.

As far the the gear thing goes, we have been saying since 6.0 came out that most people would not get full geared on the 10 month or so period of 6.0. You would have to craft gears, and people with compensation gears would stay in advantage in the whole patch, and now we know, all the way through 7.0 people who got compensation gears from 5.0 will be in advantage.

That being said, I think the events closing in on 7.0 should in some way help those still struggling to enchant their legendary gears and also upgrading to ultimate.

I am fully +15 genesis for like 2 months now. But I also have horor stories to say about enchant rates.

Some ultimate items at +10 failing like 17 legendary stones in a row, this is not RNG it is a pure algorithm that somehow failed. To make it +11 I had to wait a few days and somehow it worked.

Another time a +14 necklace ate 9 ultimate stones before it hit +15!!!

We always found those tricks to enchant gear.

The one thing they forgot, when they decided to reduce the number of events NA gets, is that the 99% simply can't even reach max gear each patch without events since 5.0. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Obviously the 99% aren't meant to be max geared with no effort, however if you've been going to every instance with an entry boost pack of some sort and logging in every day since the beginning of the patch, you should be nearly done with your ultimate set by now as 7.0 is around the corner, which is simply not the case if you haven't resetted with over 10k Luna spent (works best if you queue against your alts like the pros uwu) or had ridiculous amounts of temperings and/or kinah from the previous patch (with whatever means you used to get them).

I sure hope Ncwest is about to drop on us a crazy event that will allow most people to close the gear gap right before they add 7.0 to the servers, else it'll only increase and make more people quit. If you don't help your casuals and semi-casuals, your game dies. Not one person enjoys being one-shot.

1 hour ago, Capa-KT said:

you should be nearly done with your ultimate set by now

...the only problem Capa is that pure RNG means one person will use 1 enchant stone and will get +2 on the item without any reason other than luck, while another person might use 10 enchant stones and keep failing. Both of them worked, the guy who used 1 enchant stone and succeeded did less job than the guy who used 10 stones, but the 1st guy is benefited by a pure luck while the other sees no reason to keep playing.

There is a big phat possibility people are logging in and still being unable to enchant their items because of the failure rates. The enchant rate spreadsheet given to us is absolute garbage, there is no "chance" in enchanting, there is an algorithm dedicated to make sure you start failing an item after a few successful attempts.

If I can fail enchanting my robe from +10 to +11, 17 times in a row with 17 legendaries, I do not see how the logic of "you should be done by now" lies on. I am indeed full genesis +15 already but mind everyone, I was given 750 legendary enchant stones with the exchange of 5.8->6.2 and 51 ultimates and I was super wise not to enchant anything at 6.2 untilt hey implemented the 6.5 rates which at least made it somewhat possible to enchant.

Also people have quit the game because of kinah sinking on a daily basis. when 6.2 came I lost 11 friends who simply couldn't enjoy the worst patch ever (6.2 was and still is the worst patch), some of them stayed until 6.5 but found themselves unable to keep up with the kinah sink that occurs, adding to this the lack of supplements for enchanting and the failure to enchant gear and see progress and they simply quit.

Aion is a game and it is supposed to be fun, it should have some difficulty in order to make you feel like you earned something, but at the same time it should reward your efforts instead of simply dumping them in the RNG algorithm garbage bin.

They should bring back the supplement thing and they can make it as expensive as they want, but I would use supplements instead of failing 9 ultimate enchants for my +14 necklace!

Also my 750 legendary enchant stones and 51 ultimates were not enough to make my whole genesis ultimate+15, I had to buy a ton while there were still tradeable ones and also morph a ton of them as well.

22 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I opened 7 the other day and didn't get more than 1 in each. Gotta love that RNG.

You were hit hard with the luck stick of Aion RNG, weren't you?

28 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Yeah... I'm not a parameter as I've rerolled multiple times, but man the rates suck even for legendary gear tbh. It's a pain and I'm one of the few of our group that have not quit yet too.

And guess in 6.2 it was impossible to even enchant anything. It was the patch that was supposed to revive Aion, a total mess, with deleted content and nothing worked.

Here MechEagle lost about 170 legendary enchant stones trying to enchant his legendary plume and in the end it was +11... with 170 legendary enchant stones!

12 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

I sure hope Ncwest is about to drop on us a crazy event that will allow most people to close the gear gap right before they add 7.0 to the servers, else it'll only increase and make more people quit. If you don't help your casuals and semi-casuals, your game dies. Not one person enjoys being one-shot.

They could give people +10 ultimate genesis gear but the issue is since it is not +15 people will still feel behind. No one is happy till they got BiS max enchant and even then they would complain that red manastones are to expensive. Game dies when the paying players stop having a reason to pay. 

15 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

They could give people +10 ultimate genesis gear but the issue is since it is not +15 people will still feel behind. No one is happy till they got BiS max enchant and even then they would complain that red manastones are to expensive. Game dies when the paying players stop having a reason to pay. 

That's 50% of the equation. On today's market, other than a handfull of games, no MMO survives without the f2p crew. You need to balance it up at some point, or else those players will mass quit, and the game dies either way.

On 3/7/2019 at 1:37 PM, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

I will say more, if it continues like this, soon we will have a merge from KT with DN, we do not have PVP, players do not leave the comfort zone because they do not have gear for this, game not help new players, no give opportunities to equip and balance the pvp. When we find pvp is always the same people. it gets tiresome, it gets boring...

Please increase rate only to ultimate stones, make Aion Great pvp Again. 

Im with you on this, if the payers dont have friends p2w is imposible to do pvp instances.

I agree with the majority that is said in this thread. I was on a stream and the streamer was also playing Aion. I told him well I am done luna so I am going to go pvp on another game. He asked "You're not going to pvp on Aion?". I told him hell no. The gear difference between people who pay a lot and a f2p player like me is way too much. Fighting people in full +15 ultimate gear and legendary and also kaisnel transformations versus not even +15 legendary gear and ancient transformation is not my idea of fun. That's what we have right now. Now I am not here asking for free gear but I find it hilarious when someone people state on here "Ncwest said that are not going to focus on events anymore". I find it hilarious because when we do have events it doesn't stop them from making the majority of them very heavy in the p2w department. Unless they meant they are are not going to focus on events for f2p people which is what it looks like honestly. I'll say what some people will most likely say and save them the time. "It's a business how do you expect them to make money?". Honestly from what I've learnt is if you make all your customers happy they will have no problem showing their gratitude by spending money which is 100% Ncsoft's business model.

Imagine telling those f2p people in 7.0 there is now new gear that they will most likely take extremely long to get or actually never get it before another patch comes out with more gear that they probably will never have. As a person who looks at the future patches that and having to enchant transformations which I will probably never get anything above legendary doesn't make me want to play this game. Open world and pvp in general is as disappointing as the last season of GOT. Just kidding GOT was worse according to people.:S

Between the two characters I play regularly, I find it pretty damn unbearable trying to get to the end goal of +15 Ultimate gear. It's the only reason I'm not looking forward to 7.0 cause it has taken me so damn long to get to the point I'm at. What's killing me is the lack of Fighting Spirit Fragments. You need so nyerk many to accomplish what you want to do. As it stands, you need 4,000 Fighting Spirit Fragments alone just to upgrade Legendary Genesis gear to Ultimate.
Then you gotta factor in the fact you need WAY MORE Fighting Spirit Fragments for morphing higher tier PvP stones. Those of us who aren't swimming in Kinah or who don't farm 24/7 are at a massive disadvantage. And the Prestige quest giving only 40 Fighting Spirit Fragments where said fragments just disappear into the void cause chances are you're using them to get better PvP stones. 

I've lost track of how long we've been in 6.X, but here's the rundown of what I have between my Elyos Cleric and my Asmo Glad: 

Elyos: 3 Genesis Ultimates, 10 Genesis Legendary, 4 crafted Ultimates. 
The Genesis Ultimates being the +15 mace, +15 wings, and +3 chestpiece. 
The Genesis Legendary items I have come down to one +15 necklace with the rest being between +0 to +10. 
Then there's 4 crafted Ultimates which I found it necessary in order to be a little more tanky, if just a little. 

Asmo: 2 crafted Ultimates, 14 Genesis Legendary
The crafted Ultimates being a +15 Polearm, and +3 boots.
The Genesis Legendary items are all almost +10, with the exception of four accessories at +15.

I more or less do the same thing between the two: Genesis Weeklies for more PvP stones, siege participation, PvP instances(even if I end up losing from solo queue), sometimes Pandora. With all of that, it's just not enough.
I feel like I'm doing okay at the pace I'm going, but then I hit the people who are decked out in Ultimate gear and I'm just like.. how am I supposed to compete with that? I do less damage to them than what it says on the damage tin. 

I can't even imagine how a new player feels about it all. 

Archived