Sign in to follow this  
1s157402-KT

To return... or not.

Hello... Siel... or Katalam I suppose? I haven't been online in about 3 years or more so yeah. I was wondering if the game was still going strong and if I should try it out again... or not.

I also had a question about specific items. Last time I played I had some really rare items for back at that time. Are these items outdated and garbage now or do they still hold value?+5 Peitan's Orb and +10 Pure Plume.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, 1s157402-KT said:

Hello... Siel... or Katalam I suppose? I haven't been online in about 3 years or more so yeah. I was wondering if the game was still going strong and if I should try it out again... or not.

I also had a question about specific items. Last time I played I had some really rare items for back at that time. Are these items outdated and garbage now or do they still hold value?+5 Peitan's Orb and +10 Pure Plume.

The game keeps getting a little bit more dessert every day hence the continuous merging of servers. but the game is still here and you can come back if you want to feel the nostalgia. People in aion either left or those who remained kinda turned like old grumpy people that are never satisfied and of course we have both developers and the publishers taking all the wrong decisions. But there are a few new players here and there.

And yes whatever items you had are totally irrelevant now, unless you want them for skins.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Posted (edited)

well i'm doing fine but a lot of ppl complains about current situation xD

what i know is that 7.0 it's really close and will bring a lot of new content and some improvements, also a new class.

with some exceptions like 90% of previous patches gear its useless, as the Damage formulas changed in 6.0.

your Peitan is tradable and has a unique skin so stills has some value, about your Pure Plume +10 you received a compensation wich is rlly good 1 Ultimate PvP plume and 1 Ultimate PvE plume (end game items). i think that is the only gear Pre 5.6 that got compensation.  if you have Omega or Tempering those are still useful you can sell them for good kinah or exchange them for new enchanments.

your kinah got reduced by around 60% and you received a compensation for that kinah lost in a new currency called Gold Ingot .

Edited by DevilNest-KT

6 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

well i'm doing fine but a lot of ppl complains about current situation xD

what i know is that 7.0 it's really close and will bring a lot of new content and some improvements, also a new class.

with some exceptions like 90% of previous patches gear its useless, as the Damage formulas changed in 6.0.

your Peitan is tradable and has a unique skin so stills has some value, about your Pure Plume +10 you received a compensation wich is rlly good 1 Ultimate PvP plume and 1 Ultimate PvE plume (end game items). i think that is the only gear Pre 5.6 that got compensation.  if you have Omega or Tempering those are still useful you can sell them for good kinah or exchange them for new enchanments.

your kinah got reduced by around 60% and you received a compensation for that kinah lost in a new currency called Gold Ingot .

Really close ? somebody said it's 5 weeks because of his 6th sense :P