1s157402-KT

To return... or not.

Hello... Siel... or Katalam I suppose? I haven't been online in about 3 years or more so yeah. I was wondering if the game was still going strong and if I should try it out again... or not.

I also had a question about specific items. Last time I played I had some really rare items for back at that time. Are these items outdated and garbage now or do they still hold value?+5 Peitan's Orb and +10 Pure Plume.

31 minutes ago, 1s157402-KT said:

Hello... Siel... or Katalam I suppose? I haven't been online in about 3 years or more so yeah. I was wondering if the game was still going strong and if I should try it out again... or not.

I also had a question about specific items. Last time I played I had some really rare items for back at that time. Are these items outdated and garbage now or do they still hold value?+5 Peitan's Orb and +10 Pure Plume.

The game keeps getting a little bit more dessert every day hence the continuous merging of servers. but the game is still here and you can come back if you want to feel the nostalgia. People in aion either left or those who remained kinda turned like old grumpy people that are never satisfied and of course we have both developers and the publishers taking all the wrong decisions. But there are a few new players here and there.

And yes whatever items you had are totally irrelevant now, unless you want them for skins.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

well i'm doing fine but a lot of ppl complains about current situation xD

what i know is that 7.0 it's really close and will bring a lot of new content and some improvements, also a new class.

with some exceptions like 90% of previous patches gear its useless, as the Damage formulas changed in 6.0.

your Peitan is tradable and has a unique skin so stills has some value, about your Pure Plume +10 you received a compensation wich is rlly good 1 Ultimate PvP plume and 1 Ultimate PvE plume (end game items). i think that is the only gear Pre 5.6 that got compensation.  if you have Omega or Tempering those are still useful you can sell them for good kinah or exchange them for new enchanments.

your kinah got reduced by around 60% and you received a compensation for that kinah lost in a new currency called Gold Ingot .

Edited by DevilNest-KT

6 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

what i know is that 7.0 it's really close and will bring a lot of new content and some improvements, also a new class.

with some exceptions like 90% of previous patches gear its useless, as the Damage formulas changed in 6.0.

your Peitan is tradable and has a unique skin so stills has some value, about your Pure Plume +10 you received a compensation wich is rlly good 1 Ultimate PvP plume and 1 Ultimate PvE plume (end game items). i think that is the only gear Pre 5.6 that got compensation.  if you have Omega or Tempering those are still useful you can sell them for good kinah or exchange them for new enchanments.

your kinah got reduced by around 60% and you received a compensation for that kinah lost in a new currency called Gold Ingot .

Really close ? somebody said it's 5 weeks because of his 6th sense :P

On 5/7/2019 at 1:55 AM, DevilNest-KT said:

Old thread but I just remembered it

...how wrong we are always for every new patch right. 7.0 only brought one new map that is badly designed, a few stellium quests and a new pve instance. Also 90%ofthe Lakrummobs are empty and like half the Demaha mobs too.

I am scared in Aion 8.0 they will simply make the game be in the starting towns only.

Munin-DN   

Old threads are always fun to bring up! For anyone thinking of coming back, unless you have a group of friends currently playing, stay far far away.

Ncwest is being Ncwest and the community at this point in time is making it worst since many are salty at NCwest so like kids, they it take out on fellow players/legions when they can and want drama since they're bored. If drama is your thing and you like to use people, come on in! We have plenty of people that currently do that! 

5 hours ago, Munin-DN said:

Old threads are always fun to bring up! For anyone thinking of coming back, unless you have a group of friends currently playing, stay far far away.

...it is good to bring those threads up, the threads that were trying to figure what future brings, and eventually failing miserably.

It was like the Aion 6.0 will revive Aion, and those threads (and youtube videos) were from people who actually tried aion 6.0 before it came to us... and then Aion 6.0 (6.2 for us) ended up being the absolute most ridiculous and worthless patch Aion ever had.

I am going to keep a track of future posts about "Aion 8.0 is going to be <this> and <that>" so I can revive those and show people we are always wrong.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Ode-DN   
On 7/4/2019 at 6:55 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

I'm playing a game that has PvP and PvE zones... sometimes I just don't want to spend 100% of my time dodging the enemy and being steamrolled.

Maybe if they ever put "Optional PvP" (turn off and on), I'll return... 

Just a note that I've been playing AION since it came out and PvP is not too bad when you have ample regions... but the maps getting smaller and smaller for the end levels.. well it's like shooting fish in a very .. very .. small barrel. 

On 7/4/2019 at 7:22 PM, 1s157402-KT said:

Run. Run while you still can.