The reason why BnS become esport and popular

Neleth-KT

I think it's because combat system in BnS is similar to Battle royale shooter game type and in Aion most of skills has long cd while in BnS they rather have short cd compare to Aion.
From what I experienced painter in 7.0 I think the class is kinda built on BnS's  principle I think if Aion wanna get new group of players it has to change combat system.

-Auto attack,cast time,charging skills must be eliminated you can longer the animation time of skills make it look cool or big spell whatever that make it beautiful but no more cast time and lower damage if it feels too OP.
-Movable while using skills is must.
-A lot of shorter cd of all skills no skill should have cd more than 30 sec excepted DP one.
-Change targeting system to be like BnS,Battle Royale I think a lot of new players now started out from a game like PUGB,Apex,Fortnite so it's better if targeting system is something that they familiar with.
-Less skills to use it shouldn't have more than 10-15 skills totally for each class not including chain too much skills too complicated for new players to understand.
-At least one skill that fast spammable without cd without cast time for each class.

Ofc those changes won't be like by current players but if population keep shrinking the changes for Aion is needed.

Is BnS all that popular? I don't know anyone that plays it, and I have quite a few virtual friends from other games! I personally didn't like the game, mainly it's combat. It's a matter of taste. If I wanted to play a Battle Royale game, well, I'd be playing one. Either that or Ashes of Creation!

People are still quitting Aion because the company takes too long to do something about anything. Even to reply yo our questions with a "We are looking into it, just don't have an ETA yet.". They should show us that they are aware of our concerns and that they care. I'm not really a hard spender, but I do spend some here and there, mainly for skins (which are nonexistend and I can barely see them ingame anyways) and Prestige, but it's been almost 2 months that I don't even feel like renewing Prestige! I login to do events and log off again pretty much.

So, you want them to rewrite the entire combat system with class overhaul and full rebalancing and actual enforcement of the ToS of an eleven year old game on an even older combat engine just to appeal to the five players who might come check it out.

Ok.

BnS isn't that popular, even as an esport, especially in comparison to Forkknife, LoL, and everything else.

Considering Aion's track record, even having an equalized field with the same five skills for classes would end in disaster.

Well I noticed during 5.x era until now Aion has slowly changing to BnS

In 5.x we have custom chain system which make skills seems less.
In 6.0 A lot of skills is more spammable and we keep getting patch that decreasing cd every patch.
In 7.0 Painter got one spammable (0 cd 0 cast time) skill.

I try targeting system in BnS and I don't like but I guess people from battle royale games will like it.
If you let me guess I bet they will eventually change targeting system like BnS,for them Aion is an experiment game anyway.

17 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Is BnS all that popular? I don't know anyone that plays it, and I have quite a few virtual friends from other games! I personally didn't like the game, mainly it's combat. It's a matter of taste. If I wanted to play a Battle Royale game, well, I'd be playing one. Either that or Ashes of Creation!

People are still quitting Aion because the company takes too long to do something about anything. Even to reply yo our questions with a "We are looking into it, just don't have an ETA yet.". They should show us that they are aware of our concerns and that they care. I'm not really a hard spender, but I do spend some here and there, mainly for skins (which are nonexistend and I can barely see them ingame anyways) and Prestige, but it's been almost 2 months that I don't even feel like renewing Prestige! I login to do events and log off again pretty much.

The downside of battle royale is you can't have customize freedom in character making such as one in MMORPG.

Thing is, if people want a BR game, they'll play a BR game, not an 11 year old Korean MMO with a low playerbase running on CryEngine, which originates the joke But can it run Crysis? (BnS runs on UE3 and is being upgraded to UE4 in Korea).

Aion needs a lot of things. A halfassed BR mode will go over about as well as MXM did.

Well in BnS and BDO have BR mode.
I believed BR mode will eventually introduced to Aion but that's not main topic here.

Anyway I give example of BR games because a lot of people started off from BR games if they wanna try new games it should has a combat of BR games.

8 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

*snip*

Aion needs a lot of things. A halfassed BR mode will go over about as well as MXM did.

So sad and so true.

8 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

I must STRONGLY Desagree ! 

These are the reasons why  Blade & Soul is More popular

JYQ1cQ9.jpg

And last  NO Beritra = Better PLOT

tenor.gif

PLs Neleth STAHP!!  xD

Exactly.

11 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Well in BnS and BDO have BR mode.
I believed BR mode will eventually introduced to Aion but that's not main topic here.

Anyway I give example of BR games because a lot of people started off from BR games if they wanna try new games it should has a combat of BR games.

BR mode was removed from BDO because it was deemed unsuccessful. It ended up with hackers winning it all the time, making billions of in-game silver ruining the economy of the actual game.

On 05/07/2019 at 0:50 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

JYQ1cQ9.jpg

tenor.gif

PLs Neleth STAHP!!  xD

I have to admit that I love those boobies. Oh well, what can I do. =/

I don't like Blade and Soul, though. =(

Is that serious? Hahahaha. That was a good idea.

The AION has deconfigured and changed from the original format. Then NCS had various incredible idea to create many reasons for clients to leave. Now, finally someone else had another idea... This is amazing.

I liked it. Let's change the one thing that keeps those customers (veterans) loyal to the game.

hahahahaha I think we take a serious risk of NCS love this idea. Why? Because I have not seen any other idea as incredible as that to ward off those this stubborn veterans who persist and love this game.

Ok if boobs physics that made BnS popular let see how we going to add that to Aion.
You gotta reanimating every existing skin for boobs physics.
You gotta add skin reflection to every skin (I'm supporting this since the beginning of the game).

Which is too much work for a dying game even we did add such as things to Aion there's no guarantee that game will survived :)

On 7/5/2019 at 11:50 AM, DevilNest-KT said:

JYQ1cQ9.jpg

tenor.gif

PLs Neleth STAHP!!  xD

So, BNS has BIGGER Boobs? Seriously that's all I see here demonstrated by these photos/screenshots is an exploitation of Women's anatomy. 

Come on guys, Yes, I'm Female in RL (most of y'all know this so pls skip the derogatory) and most of the time when I see a female character in a game with monstrous boobs I laugh,....Hard, as I know this poor misrepresentation of female anatomy was probably created by an adolescent male with very repressed sexuality who's probably never seen real boobs (and with those unreal expectations it's unlikely he ever will, lol). Hell, I've even seen big boobs on male bodies (I can only guess what kind of urge brings this on, lol, he, he, he) But as I've said in other threads, To each their own.

So I get a very good hard laugh at these characters and move on. Most of my female gamer friends and I have very comical discussions over things like this.

HOWEVER: I can't for the life of me see how a game that allows bigger boobs in it's character creator should in any way for any reason be any more popular than any other game. I personally never cared for BNS but that's me. Again, to each their own. I guess it could be said that most female gamers that see a character like these probably would be an easy kill for one reason; she'd be laughing so hard it'd be impossible to defend her character, lol, he, he, he, he, he. I know I did when I saw these photos/screenshots.

On 7/6/2019 at 9:10 PM, Gwin-DN said:

Is that serious? Hahahaha. That was a good idea.

The AION has deconfigured and changed from the original format. Then NCS had various incredible idea to create many reasons for clients to leave. Now, finally someone else had another idea... This is amazing.

I liked it. Let's change the one thing that keeps those customers (veterans) loyal to the game.

hahahahaha I think we take a serious risk of NCS love this idea. Why? Because I have not seen any other idea as incredible as that to ward off those this stubborn veterans who persist and love this game.

Even if this were implemented we veterans would still be loyal to Aion. The only, and I mean only thing that may, and I say MAY make us leave Aion would be the release of a similar game with a great storyline and personal flight with Aion's realism, and also (my God I can't believe I'm gonna say this) that has a PVP model as intense as Aion's. And even this would take evaluation time of 1 or more years while we Veterans still remained loyal to Aion.....

Barring that, we Veterans will stay loyal and hope for changes like those coming with 7x to continue. Aion seems to be at a crossroads. Let us just hope it takes the correct road forward.

2 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

So, BNS has BIGGER Boobs? Seriously that's all I see here demonstrated by these photos/screenshots is an exploitation of Women's anatomy. 

Come on guys, Yes, I'm Female in RL (most of y'all know this so pls skip the derogatory) and most of the time when I see a female character in a game with monstrous boobs I laugh,....Hard, as I know this poor misrepresentation of female anatomy was probably created by an adolescent male with very repressed sexuality who's probably never seen real boobs (and with those unreal expectations it's unlikely he ever will, lol). Hell, I've even seen big boobs on male bodies (I can only guess what kind of urge brings this on, lol, he, he, he) But as I've said in other threads, To each their own.

So I get a very good hard laugh at these characters and move on. Most of my female gamer friends and I have very comical discussions over things like this.

HOWEVER: I can't for the life of me see how a game that allows bigger boobs in it's character creator should in any way for any reason be any more popular than any other game. I personally never cared for BNS but that's me. Again, to each their own. I guess it could be said that most female gamers that see a character like these probably would be an easy kill for one reason; she'd be laughing so hard it'd be impossible to defend her character, lol, he, he, he, he, he. I know I did when I saw these photos/screenshots.

We were making fun of the boobs in BnS, but it is not the reason why people play the game. xD It might be some peoples' reason to play, but, for most, that's not it. xD I personally love the 469587253907 skins in the game and have enjoyed the story and classes, and even enjoyed the PvP at one point. Plus, I think my warlock jin is cute, and I love the skins I've gotten on her. :>

16 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

We were making fun of the boobs in BnS, but it is not the reason why people play the game. xD It might be some peoples' reason to play, but, for most, that's not it. xD I personally love the 469587253907 skins in the game and have enjoyed the story and classes, and even enjoyed the PvP at one point. Plus, I think my warlock jin is cute, and I love the skins I've gotten on her. :>

Np, I was laughing so hard as I wrote that post I wasn't even sure if I made sense, lol I had to edit it 4 times in fact. Turns out, rib splitting humor isn't good for typing, lol. Don't worry. As I said I got a great laugh out of this and after the week I had last week I need all the humor I can get. (wish I could put up a smiley face but they don't seem to be working for me.)

19 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Just felt relevant (from ages ago)..

T6ZQnU4.jpg

And then there was this thing. I just.. can't.. where is her neck?!

ONm5LKM.jpg

Take that Boobs'N'Soul!

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

Just felt relevant (from ages ago)..

T6ZQnU4.jpg

And then there was this thing. I just.. can't.. where is her neck?!

ONm5LKM.jpg

Take that Boobs'N'Soul!

Oh my gosh your killing me!,.............. my ribs hurt soooooo bad from laughing, lol, he, he, he......can't.... type... any......

She's deformed.

Archived