Quiting game

special thanks for ncsoft .they desteroy EK players with merge.a lot of ek players was quit after merge  we are just few player  staying in game.but day by day we  see that time to quit.we are just 10 monts player we have no much gear.ncsoft were put us to lion cage.we cant do nothing .quests dailys camps pandora pvp intances all are imposible to do .elyos are strong .they have all (+ game masters too ).good days and good games friends.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you look at the top ranks asmodian side on Kt, you can see that at least around 65% are EK players, and pretty sure on the elyos side it is not very different.

The reason why you can't do anything has to do with something else entirely, Im sure you can figure it out what it is.

14 hours ago, Chibi-DN said:

? you got all that free stuff and still complaining??? just move over to DN or give your stuff away pl0x

are you sure ?? you thought that we get all free stuff.ok now listen to me we were just 10 months player ncsoft give us 250m kinnah  after merge we  went kt we saw that 250 m kinnah is nothing.basicly a mansion going to sell 300-400 m kinnah .:) broker also we have no gear we have nothing.dont think for your side ,you can do empathy.kt server and players nearly 5 years.we are just 10 months.you must know that to make pvp gear prometh is taking time and need  much work.lakrum is pvp maps and all quests are in pvp zone.if you have not geared you cant do nothing.get it?now please be a little fair

17 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

When you look at the top ranks asmodian side on Kt, you can see that at least around 65% are EK players, and pretty sure on the elyos side it is not very different.

The reason why you can't do anything has to do with something else entirely, Im sure you can figure it out what it is.

@pena-EK How about you answer this one? I think your "we" is less inclusive than you think. Many EK players did just fine after the merge.

The bottom line is that you knew you were rolling on a new server. You also knew that we had just had a merge due to low population and these forums were -full- of warnings that the EK server was a bad idea because it would be merged quickly. You -chose- to ignore all of that and roll there anyway. You didn't plan for the merge that everyone knew was coming, while many of your EK fellows did and are prospering on their new server. That's on you. Not on on the players on KT and not on NCSoft.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

@pena-EK How about you answer this one? I think your "we" is less inclusive than you think. Many EK players did just fine after the merge.

The bottom line is that you knew you were rolling on a new server. You also knew that we had just had a merge due to low population and these forums were -full- of warnings that the EK server was a bad idea because it would be merged quickly. You -chose- to ignore all of that and roll there anyway. You didn't plan for the merge that everyone knew was coming, while many of your EK fellows did and are prospering on their new server. That's on you. Not on on the players on KT and not on NCSoft.

before i never play aion and i was just start to play  new and i was dont know that all about aion and servers.i thought new server is good to starter new people.old servers has strong player also.soo in that reason you must know that.there are not all player in ek played before  dn or kt servers. please fair a bit

5 hours ago, pena-EK said:

are you sure ?? you thought that we get all free stuff.ok now listen to me we were just 10 months player ncsoft give us 250m kinnah  after merge we  went kt we saw that 250 m kinnah is nothing.basicly a mansion going to sell 300-400 m kinnah .:) broker also we have no gear we have nothing.dont think for your side ,you can do empathy.kt server and players nearly 5 years.we are just 10 months.you must know that to make pvp gear prometh is taking time and need  much work.lakrum is pvp maps and all quests are in pvp zone.if you have not geared you cant do nothing.get it?now please be a little fair

So you had 10 months worth of Fast Track Server difficulty on EK as an Asmodian with everything being handed to you because elyos were almost totally non existent and 10 months later you haven't done enough PF you said? You probably dislike the game now that you have to compete, and do not get me wrong, there are plenty of KT elyos that are perma geared as well as Asmodians and I constantly see groups/alliances of them invading our side, but imagine being a new player on KT, I met with them, they should have the struggle you never had.

People from KT quit as well because of bad game design and bad patches etc, people quit Aion because they no longer find fun, not because the enemies are everywhere in a shared map.

At this point of game I am also soft-quitting it (I keep logging, doing some dailies and weeklies and then logout) waiting to see if Aion 7.0 worths anything.

3 hours ago, pena-EK said:

before i never play aion and i was just start to play  new and i was dont know that all about aion and servers.i thought new server is good to starter new people.old servers has strong player also.soo in that reason you must know that.there are not all player in ek played before  dn or kt servers. please fair a bit

Right. So you had months of being coddled. Then you were told there would be a merge and were given huge buffs so that you could earn kinah, crafting mats, ap and level your crafting quicker in preparation. And you were handed a gigantic parting gift when your server was closed. Those buffs and those gifts were not offered to other players who started at the same time as you. They were not given to other new players who needed it far more than you did as they didn't chose the Toddler Server and instead came over to play with the big boys.

And when it came time for you to put on your big boy pants and play with everyone else, you wrote a weeping forum post as if anyone is going to feel sorry for you.

I will be fair when you gain a little perspective.

In short:
New players in KT and DN had to play against the whales with exchanged gear and a ton of prework, but this is exactly how it always was. Older players always had more, duh.
New Players on EK (at least asmodian side) had a perma Fast Track server with hardly any pvp and a whole map to be able to gear up until the merge and a whole month worth of privilege to do even more.

Be happy you started on EK instead of KT/DN. Imagine how new players feel in KT and DN that they never got to get any compensation for starting in 6.2 in the existing servers!

In short:
New players in KT and DN had to play against the whales with exchanged gear and a ton of prework, but this is exactly how it always was. Older players always had more, duh.

The point is that new or returning players should not have started on kt or dn, but on the new server, and that was the reason why there was a new server. It was stupid not to go there. All famous players who returned to the game did so on EK.

New Players on EK (at least asmodian side) had a perma Fast Track server with hardly any pvp and a whole map to be able to gear up until the merge and a whole month worth of privilege to do even more.

That was exactly the point of the server ? lol ? In other games where there is no interserver pvp, even old players reroll on new servers when they want to start anew. What ruined EK was the rates of enchant, the p2w, and the bots. 

EK was doomed before the server went live, most of us knew that this would happen knowing what happened with BR, and we mentioned it several times in the forum.

Unfortunately, new players have to suffer the consequences of server merge however this announcement wasnt something that came out of the blue on a Tuesday night to be executed on Wednesday, NC gave them a  full month in advance so that the players will prepare themselves and thus they will not take them for surprise, to have an idea that from now on, things would be hard, to compete for the fort, the arti, etc.. that from now on, they would not only have to hunt Elyos but they would be hunted too.

3 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

The point is that new or returning players should not have started on kt or dn, but on the new server, and that was the reason why there was a new server. It was stupid not to go there. All famous players who returned to the game did so on EK.

That was exactly the point of the server ? lol ? In other games where there is no interserver pvp, even old players reroll on new servers when they want to start anew. What ruined EK was the rates of enchant, the p2w, and the bots. 

Why? I can imagine, people would want to return to their old accounts. Maybe roll a new toon, but on an old account regardless. They may have some kinah there and/or antiquities and curiosities to wave their veteran cane with. Or - I know, it's hard to believe - old legions and friends to come back to. The point of the server? Quick and blatant cash grab.

As for OP, they just seem to be generally frustrated with the game (and who isn't), and just Barking At The Wrong Tree (EK merge). 

18 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

If Katalam server becomes deserted too tho they will merge it with DN and vice verca. That server was dead because people went to Aion EU to try the 6.2 patch about 2 months before we got it (or more) and they saw how bad it was, it was then when 11 of my friends never returned to the game and those few that started in EK probably never saw what 6.2 was. EK was never populated enough to  keep it plus plenty of people from EK also quit because of how bad the patch was and the server became more and more deserted.

In the end if a server becomes too empty they have to merge it for financial reasons. Coming here to complain about a server merge is something that will have absolutely no effect. Plus as it seems Asmodians on EK literally had 10 months of free easy mode to gear up and some people simply didn't bother.

If EK server worked as intended then the Asmodians would have to compete there too just like they do here. The new Governor of Asmodian-KT is a guy from EK and he is perma geared. The only complaint I find here is that he was used to play in a server without enemies and he dislikes the fact that elyos here are existent. EK should also have enemies but it didn't and that was a problem.

He was used to a problem and doesn't like the fix.

45 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Does he dislike that he have elyos to fight? I know the guy and I don't think that he has ever said that. From what I've seen from him, he likes to have people to fight against, or else he would have moved to DN already.

On 6/7/2019 at 6:11 PM, pena-EK said:

special thanks for ncsoft .they desteroy EK players with merge.a lot of ek players was quit after merge  we are just few player  staying in game.but day by day we  see that time to quit.we are just 10 monts player we have no much gear.ncsoft were put us to lion cage.we cant do nothing .quests dailys camps pandora pvp intances all are imposible to do .elyos are strong .they have all (+ game masters too ).good days and good games friends.

...yes he dislikes that he plays in a server that elyos exist unlike his EK server where he could roam the elyos side without anyone to fight. The current governor of Asmodian-KT is someone from EK, perma geared as well, if the OP didn't gear up the 10 months he had a free pass on everything, it is his fault.

22 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...yes he dislikes that he plays in a server that elyos exist unlike his EK server where he could roam the elyos side without anyone to fight. The current governor of Asmodian-KT is someone from EK, perma geared as well, if the OP didn't gear up the 10 months he had a free pass on everything, it is his fault.

I misread what you wrote. I thought you were talking about the governor, not the OP! Sorry about the confusion.

And I agree with you about the OP.

In the end if a server becomes too empty they have to merge it for financial reasons. Coming here to complain about a server merge is something that will have absolutely no effect. Plus as it seems Asmodians on EK literally had 10 months of free easy mode to gear up and some people simply didn't bother.

Not much he is complaining about the merge as in quiting the game. Or maybe he hopes for another hand out from ncsoft ? I don;t know.

If EK server worked as intended then the Asmodians would have to compete there too just like they do here. The new Governor of Asmodian-KT is a guy from EK and he is perma geared. The only complaint I find here is that he was used to play in a server without enemies and he dislikes the fact that elyos here are existent. EK should also have enemies but it didn't and that was a problem.

But this is the point i made in my first post. The top people in KT are EK players, and this has nothing to do with EK being dead or new. It has to do with they spending a lot of money on resets and instances since day 1. The same goes for the elyo side. In fact i think that is more likely he find someone he could kill 1v1 on kt than in ek. Of course the odds of being zerged is much higher in kt, but that is something you need to get used to if you want to play Aion.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If Katalam server becomes deserted too tho they will merge it with DN and vice verca. That server was dead because people went to Aion EU to try the 6.2 patch about 2 months before we got it (or more) and they saw how bad it was, it was then when 11 of my friends never returned to the game and those few that started in EK probably never saw what 6.2 was. EK was never populated enough to  keep it plus plenty of people from EK also quit because of how bad the patch was and the server became more and more deserted.

He was used to a problem and doesn't like the fix.

It should be easy to talk blank looking from the outside. 

Archived