Quiting game

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...yes he dislikes that he plays in a server that elyos exist unlike his EK server where he could roam the elyos side without anyone to fight. The current governor of Asmodian-KT is someone from EK, perma geared as well, if the OP didn't gear up the 10 months he had a free pass on everything, it is his fault.

first you must know i am not he .it must be she  and second you tell me why you  soft quite game ?? what was you problem.and third dont more talk blank more

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pena-EK said:

he said before he was soft quit game also .but he didint say a reason.

Maybe because he is fully geared and find it boring to 2 shot people? He did say it in another post or thread.

And why does it matter that you are a woman? No one cares. Really.

On 6/7/2019 at 0:11 PM, pena-EK said:

were put us to lion cage

hum Lion's Cage...  i like the sound of that! Bwahaha!! 

aaww poor little EK asmodians no more free wins? xD  i remember the first week after merge, all the asmos with Lv 5 buff roaming inside our camp boasting in chat '' u elys will never see the fort green again!!11!''

asmos GP rank like 900 points below elys now haha

Elyos always pays his debts

1 minute ago, DevilNest-KT said:

hum Lion's Cage...  i like the sound of that! Bwahaha!! 

aaww poor little EK asmodians no more free wins? xD  i remember the first week after merge, all the asmos with Lv 5 buff roaming inside our camp boasting in chat '' u elys will never see the fort green again!!11!''

asmos GP rank like 900 points below elys now haha

Elyos always pays his debts

what a funny.nearly you wil play with mobs .you cant find any asmon in game .enjoy 

Just now, pena-EK said:

what a funny.nearly you wil play with mobs .you cant find any asmon in game .enjoy 

It's not the asmodians that are mass quitting, it's players on both sides.

If you quit because you can't win a siege, then you don't like to play Aion. Don't blame it on the zergs. Siege doesn't really matter anymore unless you like transforming? Rewards are faction wise, so it doesn't matter if the elyos win more sieges or not, the top 1 asmos will still get the same rewards as the top 1 elyos.

Also, I've said before. Make new friends. Elyos are almost always in groups of 2-4, find an active legion and fight back.

5 minutes ago, pena-EK said:

kinda hypocrite huh ? wasn't that the situation in EK but much much worse ?

now the server it's more balanced, more fair for both factions than EK was.

Besides i always find PvP open world. Maybe you don't read chat?  Elyos Army General DevilNest dying all over the map LMAO.

1 minute ago, pena-EK said:

lol I've never read the name before. You're not as famous as you think. very sad..... :D

is not about me being famous ( coz i'm not lol) just giving a verifiable fact that there is OW pvp, as you can see many Elyos officers dying. Wich means there are asmos out there putting a fight not crying xD

19 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

*snip*

And why does it matter that you are a woman? No one cares. Really.

tenor.gif

Sadly, though, suddenly this whole thread makes sense, which is the saddest thing in the gaming world. Ever. 

@pena-EK Way to set back women gamers 20 years! Well freaking done.

is.gif

Sorry to hear you're quitting Pena. But I'm a bit confused when you say we were trapped in a lion's cage because we became merged with KT. 

A lot of people quit EK for multiple reasons. One of them being a lack of PvP since we outnumered the Elyos hardcore.

Another reason was because they geared up and ran the same 2 instances a billion times and got bored. 

And rng. Because lets face it, Aion's RNG sucks cobblestone pebbles. 

When you think about it, and if you've been preparing yourself for the merge by gearing up your char, saving up kinah, stones, etc. We're almost equal with the Elyos in terms of gear and players (excluding those who have compensation gear but I rarely encounter them and we have our own players who have it too.) But thats just my opinion.

Can you clarify further what you mean about "being trapped in a lion's cage"? 

2 hours ago, pena-EK said:

first you must know i am not he .it must be she  and second you tell me why you  soft quite game ?? what was you problem.and third dont more talk blank more

Because I hit the aion ceiling long time ago, I am perma genesis +15 for so long, I have done all possible pve and pvp in game to the point I can't even think of doing pf for the 300th time or IDD for the 150th time, I became top in ranks since the new GP system (reached governor multiple times) and I am simply bored. The biggest reasons is that a ton of my friends quit as well or soft quit too, so while I had something to do (gear up) I felt like the game was giving me some pleasure, then I reached the end, did it, worked it, enjoyed it, but then I felt kinda bored of it and I am simply soft quitting till Aion 7.0

Also everyone is a "he" unless proof!!!

vVsPgeZ.jpg

Stop making this about OP's gender. As if we lack qq threads created and populated by male players. And as if Aion lacks stuff to qq about. So they clarified something - big deal. Honestly that "bro"-ing does get annoying. Because if you correct them, you kind of divert the topic towards yourself even though you dont mean it. If you don't correct them after being broed 12287th times, you're kind of withholding and in a way pretending being a bro, and though it never should be about gender, somehow it becomes about it either way. Why can't people just say "thank you" instead of insisting on "thank you man" and "thank you bro".

7 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

is not about me being famous ( coz i'm not lol) just giving a verifiable fact that there is OW pvp, as you can see many Elyos officers dying. Wich means there are asmos out there putting a fight not crying xD

Its oki im a secret fan :D 

3 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Stop making this about OP's gender. As if we lack qq threads created and populated by male players. And as if Aion lacks stuff to qq about. So they clarified something - big deal. Honestly that "bro"-ing does get annoying. Because if you correct them, you kind of divert the topic towards yourself even though you dont mean it. If you don't correct them after being broed 12287th times, you're kind of withholding and in a way pretending being a bro, and though it never should be about gender, somehow it becomes about it either way. Why can't people just say "thank you" instead of insisting on "thank you man" and "thank you bro".

Thanks, dude! :P

9 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Elyos are totally dying to mobs/failed glides/GMs, not Asmos! :P

Archived