[EU] Aion 7.0 deployment date pushed back by 2 weeks

On 7/9/2019 at 11:44 AM, Aly-DN said:

Better than putting it out with bugs.

Lol, depends on what kind of bugs, he, he. I mean, we talking about roaches, bedbugs, ticks??? EW!! lol, he, he, he.

Just a lil humor there y'all to break the monotony.

Actually I agree with you Aly.

PS: y'all have to excuse me. Just got out of Hospital am on some good @&$%S.

18 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Lol, depends on what kind of bugs, he, he. I mean, we talking about roaches, bedbugs, ticks??? EW!! lol, he, he, he.

Just a lil humor there y'all to break the monotony.

Actually I agree with you Aly.

PS: y'all have to excuse me. Just got out of Hospital am on some good @&$%S.

So the take away is that.. you gotta be on drugs to agree with Aly. 

Qq.

giphy.gif

(Jk! Hope you feel better soon!)

I need to confess something. AION is bad now and will get worse. NCS continues to ignore customers and goes do again, but the forum really continues to be fun. I know there are few people in forum now, but it's still fun. 

In my country it is common to say that "hope" is the last that dies.

You will not understand... naturally, but the word "hope" here is also a proper name.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:24 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Dang, hope you're all right!

Thanks. I will be as soon as I get moved to Illinois away from these quacks here in Fl. I won't bore y'all with the details.

17 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

So the take away is that.. you gotta be on drugs to agree with Aly. 

Qq.

giphy.gif

(Jk! Hope you feel better soon!)

Lol, not what I meant at all, but,..................He, he, he,...........got some take home @$#&S too, lol.

In all sincerity: Thanks Aly. I will be OK with time. Might even get skinnier (if thats even possible, lol, I'm 5-5, 110 now) cause one problem is in my esophagus (ew, I know) a long with 2 others. No "C" tho thank the Godstones (lol). Moving to Illinois soon so, better medical care.

7 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

*snip*

Lol, not what I meant at all, but,..................He, he, he,...........got some take home @$#&S too, lol.

In all sincerity: Thanks Aly. I will be OK with time. Might even get skinnier (if thats even possible, lol, I'm 5-5, 110 now) cause one problem is in my esophagus (ew, I know) a long with 2 others. No "C" tho thank the Godstones (lol). Moving to Illinois soon so, better medical care.

Cancer testing is never fun. Thank goodness you are clean at least for that. Luck with your health and luck with your move!

23 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Cancer testing is never fun. Thank goodness you are clean at least for that. Luck with your health and luck with your move!

Thank you for the well wishes. I think things will be much better for both myself and my daughter up there. The Florida I fell in love with just doesn't exist anymore. Global warming has ruined it. Best part is I get to run around the Great lakes now with my boat instead of the skeeter infested swamps I have here, lol. And these things are the size of tennis balls. Plus, our friends up there we'll be staying with are hardcore gamers like we are, he, he.

Oh Gosh I couldn't even have water for 5 days. I had a septic infection and of course, I had a slew of swallowing and esophagus tests, tests, biopsies, tests, and more tests. Antibiotics that made my head swim, lol. Best I can do without getting too gross here (though swallowing that barium stuff nearly made me gag every time, ew).

7 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Thank you for the well wishes. I think things will be much better for both myself and my daughter up there. The Florida I fell in love with just doesn't exist anymore. Global warming has ruined it. Best part is I get to run around the Great lakes now with my boat instead of the skeeter infested swamps I have here, lol. And these things are the size of tennis balls. Plus, our friends up there we'll be staying with are hardcore gamers like we are, he, he.

Oh Gosh I couldn't even have water for 5 days. I had a septic infection and of course, I had a slew of swallowing and esophagus tests, tests, biopsies, tests, and more tests. Antibiotics that made my head swim, lol. Best I can do without getting too gross here (though swallowing that barium stuff nearly made me gag every time, ew).

Ew the barium stuff is disgusting. One of my friends had to do it recently and said it was worse than the glucose test they do when you're pregnant, lol.

And gtfo of Florida. xD The Dad just moved there, and, while he loves it, there are some serious cons! The pros being us kids will actually go visit him and big pretty birbs (<3), but the cons being gators (he lives near a lake) and skeeters.

Keep getting better!

Thanks to everyone for the "Get Better" wishes. We're actually going to Waconda (place in Illinois we're moving to) on a mini kinda pre-move vacay during the last two weeks of August to get the lay of the land, so to speak, check the housing markets, etc., etc.

My Doctors down here, intense quacks all of them, are worried about my going on vacation so soon after my recent bout in Hospital, but as I told them it's my first vacation in 5 years so come hell, high water, 10 plagues of Egypt, or Atom bombs in the outhouse it's happening, lol he., he., he.

Seriously thank you everyone. (dam, smily's don't work here)

Archived