Weekly Server Maintenance - July 10, 2019

Cyan

18 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

First, just because some back-arse legion that accepts everyone who applies from LFG doesn't have anyone doesn't say anything. Nor does a friend's list of people like yourself who, by your own admission, consider logging in at all to be a red letter day worthy of a post. Though for argument's sake, how many of those 220 players are alts. And how many of them haven't logged in more than 6 months? (As in.. they quit long before 6.x.)

That being said, the population of Aion isn't good and will continue to dwindle until 7.0 is released. When it is, people will flock back and remain for about a month. I agree with you there. That's the way it is with all recent patches.

I don't know why there has been no announcement regarding 7.0 for NA, but I can guess it's because we have one full-time person that works for Aion and BnS is getting all the shared resources first. We will get it eventually. I seriously doubt that it has been canceled. We just aren't anyone's top priority.

As for bad decisions regarding 7.0? I don't know. Maybe. We occasionally get nice things made just for us. More so in the past than lately, but you never know.

OMG. I had to remove this person from the ignore to respond to this so that this person does not influence others to think the wrong way. Lets go.

It's amazing how you make comments totally disconnected from reality and always attacking people you do not know. I recommend. Focus on the solution of the problem and not on people based on their always wrong judgment.

"... accepts everyone who applies from LFG ..." What? Are you talking about mine or yours? If it's mine, it's your mistake. You do not even know what my legion is. It's an unfounded comment.

"... consider logging in at all to be a red letter day worthy of a post..." Why not? According to who? According to yourself? Who promoted you to god?

"...how many of these 220 players are alt..." Do you know? Are you a medium? Fortune teller? You are totally uninformed. You should focus on facts or yourself. At most in what you think and not about of others.

"...how many of them haven't logged in more than 6 months..." OMG. Again? Well, I'll tell you. None. One of our rules is if a player does not enter the AION more than 3 months is removed from the legion.

I advise you to stop attacking people and focus on facts. State your opinion regarding the facts. Saying things about other people you do not know, do not know who you are ... only shows that you are in the opposite direction of common sense. It's ... or... Maybe you do not have ability to do this. I dont know.

3 hours ago, Liiny-DN said:

Please give us cheaper transparent scrolls, really all I ask. ; ;

I'm really curious about that. Why you think like that? Do you want to keep everyone transformed?

Think with me. Would not it be fairer if the change in appearance were optional?

Forcing people to be what you want is to take away the freedom to choose. Do you disagree with that?

But...you often post your opinion as facts, too...

If it triggers you so much, don't click "Show Post" ever. I know curiosity is a fun thing, but it's not hard to not click the button.

You're reaching that that poster wants to keep everyone transformed. They didn't even imply that in their post. Their post is a reasonable request and has nothing to do with your endless tirade against the unfairness of Aion life.

Korea is not removing transformations or adding the toggle ability to make the choice of if they're visible or not. We, unfortunately, know that. No other region has done it, and I have the highest doubts Korea would do such a thing for a puny region like NA. If Korea suddenly gets it, then there's a chance we'll get it here. Instead, working with what we have and what exists in other regions, we in NA would like to have cheap transparent scrolls. That's an ez change, and it exists in other regions, so it perturbs me that they won't/haven't done it here.

So, yeah, working with what we know we can get, that other regions have, that has been done before, it makes sense to ask for cheap transformation scrolls because that's the only way Korea has provided to get around looking like an ugly vampire dude with bad textures. Focusing on currently available facts and ten years of experience with this company, a toggle isn't going to happen unless it happens in Korea first.

You attack Aly for assumptions in her post while lowkey doing the same in yours to someone who isn't any kind of threat to you. Come on, man.

Here's an assumption of my own based on your post history: You don't like the game. You don't like the direction it's taken. You don't like what basic MMO freedoms it's removed from you and your friends/legionmates/etc.

It's okay to go play something else for awhile. If something doesn't make you happy that isn't required for your continued RL existence, why are you doing it?

On 14/07/2019 at 10:59 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

But...you often post your opinion as facts, too...

If it triggers you so much, don't click "Show Post" ever. I know curiosity is a fun thing, but it's not hard to not click the button.

You're reaching that that poster wants to keep everyone transformed. They didn't even imply that in their post. Their post is a reasonable request and has nothing to do with your endless tirade against the unfairness of Aion life.

bla bla bla....

OMG.
My focus is on the game and all the things that can improve.

My answers are not for attacking. In fact I'm defending myself against the attacks of others. And now I need to say the obvious. Well.. If i do not like the game I would not be here. Dahhh!!!!!!

About your text, you did not go well. It was improving in the middle but  so bad in the end. Have focus? Nahhhh! Only to attacking me too and this resume all... 

I'd like to see someone say something constructive because I've been doing everything possible so that NCS does not lose any more players... There are several elements in the game that could enhance the experience whit this game. Reducing the price of transformations is just an good idea to make up for something that the majority did not like.

Have much more of course, but trying to talk about it here is like throwing pearls for pigs.

On 15/07/2019 at 11:37 PM, IGhost-DN said:

@Cyan Cyan look, better to have to add the legendary transformation contract (selectable), the ultimate frostspark weapon, armor and accessories (selectable) in next event and also add more skins and mounts on Luna, please don't ignore, thanks!

@Cyan ^ ^ ^ 

@Cyan cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, add another event, the summer block event is bored.. 

Cyan look, better to have to add the legendary transformation contract (selectable), the ultimate frostspark weapon, armor and accessories (selectable) in another event and also add more skins and mounts on Luna, please don't ignore, thanks!

^ ^ ^ ^

On 22/07/2019 at 10:53 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

@IGhost-DN stop spamming that in multiple threads. Cyan has started locking threads that have spamming in them.

oh yeah, because cyan wont listen, hmm ok and I see one of people still spamming.. go tell him then as told me. :)) ( my wish is legendary transform ) cause I miss the shugo event lol .. 

20 hours ago, MechBird-DN said:

Because PF and IDD are hard right? Lol

No, both are easy lol... but some dropping hard lol... not only me, all players wishing that haha :D but I know cyan don't listen..

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived