Forums

Ultimate Firebrand Items

17s4B13F-KT

Anyone having trouble linking any Ultimate Firebrand items to people in whispers? When I try sending the whisper, my friends don't receive it and when they try sending me a whisper with the item, I don't receive it either. It only seems to work if I link it in group chats, legion etc. But when applying to pug groups in LFG for PF/IDD, people want to know what kind of weapon you have and I can't link mine. I've sent multiple tickets to support, they gave me step by step directions which I've done over and over again, reinstalled etc. Nothing seems to work. Ulti Masterwork and Ulti frostspark stuff works with no problems. Just the firebrand stuff is giving me problems. Help :c

10 minutes ago, xErzaScarletxFT-DN said:

So , you are Saying that you have problem to Link Ultimate Firebrand Weapon to do PF and IDD? And you dont have problem to Link Ultimate Frostpark or Ulti Masterwork ? You dont need to Link the Firebrand to do that instances -.- because is a Pvp Weapon.. 

Erza, you walnut, it's entirely possible for someone to have a PvP weapon because a better alternative hasn't RNGd itself into existence. The base stats on ults are adequate even without the pve bonus.

1 hour ago, Rakesh-DN said:

Erza, you walnut, it's entirely possible for someone to have a PvP weapon because a better alternative hasn't RNGd itself into existence. The base stats on ults are adequate even without the pve bonus.

Maybe , but he say that he dont have problem to Link the Frostspark Weapon so whats the really need to Link the pvp one to do that specific instances?

14 minutes ago, xErzaScarletxFT-DN said:

Maybe , but he say that he dont have problem to Link the Frostspark Weapon so whats the really need to Link the pvp one to do that specific instances?

Sorry, I don't have an ulti frostspark or masterwork weapon. I'm simply saying that linking those items to people in whispers work with no problems. Unfortunately the only weapon I have decent enough is my Ultimate Firebrand weapon. But thanks for the replies. I will just do what @Chibi-DN suggested until the problem goes away. Thanks all.

To answer the OP. Yes it has happened to me and various others I know at random times. You try and link an item via whisper or dm and the other person just doesn't see it no matter what. It is a strange bug and usually you can try grouping with said person and try linking it or relogging.

There was a time a filter existed and would prevent people from writing words that "could be bad". In Greeklish that many Greeks use (Greeks with English characters) the phrase "I ate" is "έφαγα" in greeklish ti is "efaga" and it was censored or the whole message wouldn't even pass, because it contains the word "nyerk" (e nyerk a)which is a derogative term!

It doesn't work liek this anymore, but I have seen MANY times whispering something to someone and see that the message simply doesn't go through and then I have to re-write ti and rephrase words hoping it won't get blocked.

But if you can link it in group chat and not in whisper there must be another explanation.

Archived