Jump to content
Ele-DN

instance queues

Recommended Posts

Aly-DN   

If you are quick queuing, the game waits until your group has 6 members and then matches you to another full group. If the other group is a pre-made, they will all press enter when the instance opens. Your group, being a quick queue, may not all enter. As @Capa-KT said, those players in your quick queue group may actually be alts from the premade group, but you don't have anyway to know for sure. Some people won't enter if the instance pops too quickly or they may have forgotten they were in the queue or may have gone afk. 

The answer is not to quick queue. Join a premade in LFG or make one. If you aren't geared, just put up a group that says, "no afk". Having everyone in the premade come to discord will help to make sure everyone enters together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jfc looooool ele is actually the biggest nooooooooob ever.  Look what happens when u farm post count instead of actually playing the game.  Incredible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Their farming game is pretty weak if that's what they're up to.

Ya for real lol.....  Look at their recent threads they can't even figure out how to join an instance group. They probably look like a shugo IRL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MRchang-KT said:

Ya for real lol.....  Look at their recent threads they can't even figure out how to join an instance group. They probably look like a shugo IRL 

She is a new character, started in 6.2+ so she clearly doesn't know much for the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   

Hilarious posts... 

9 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

If you are quick queuing, the game waits until your group has 6 members and then matches you to another full group. If the other group is a pre-made, they will all press enter when the instance opens. Your group, being a quick queue, may not all enter. As @Capa-KT said, those players in your quick queue group may actually be alts from the premade group, but you don't have anyway to know for sure. Some people won't enter if the instance pops too quickly or they may have forgotten they were in the queue or may have gone afk. 

The answer is not to quick queue. Join a premade in LFG or make one. If you aren't geared, just put up a group that says, "no afk". Having everyone in the premade come to discord will help to make sure everyone enters together.

So much work for a dead game lol... Quick queue and new entry are almost the same thing. Know the difference? we're not talking about winning here but a full group does help.

 

7 hours ago, MRchang-KT said:

Jfc looooool ele is actually the biggest nooooooooob ever.  Look what happens when u farm post count instead of actually playing the game.  Incredible. 

And no one knows who you are...

 

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

She is a new character, started in 6.2+ so she clearly doesn't know much for the game.

Yep. basically everyone did especially on those unbalanced faction. how are you not enjoying the game with your p2w gear and kaisinel contract?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Yep. basically everyone did especially on those unbalanced faction. how are you not enjoying the game with your p2w gear and kaisinel contract?

I should inform you that the only thing I paid in the past is prestige, I have never in my life paid for anything. I am from Greece and a daily salary is about 20~25 euros which translates to 25~30$, I would be stupid to pay an insane amount of money of a daily salary to be able to make even a simple luna reset. I even purchased NC code with kinah with a friend of mine to buy my next prestige.

I got my tahabata before everyone before New Year of 2019 when people still didn't have ancients, and I got my kaisinel with the first try with 2x tahabata combined (first in our server) out of pure luck, others tried 20 times and still failed, and now I have 2x kaisinels by combining another 2x legendaries at some point. My rolls suck, my craft procs suck ( paid 2,5 billion to craft ulti monarh wings) but my transform combines are on spot.

My "p2w" gear is not p2w, it cannot be p2w, I am not going to insult you, you obviously don't know jack shit about the game, I have full genesis +15 and there is no way you can pay for it, you have to earn it, nothing is tradeable and nothing is able to be done by paying for it. I was (and still am) a multibillionaire in game even in 5.8 (I made about 200 billion at some point by broker trading and taking advantage of events etc) and when the 6.2 came I had 51 ultimate enchant stones and 750 legendaries and a ton of kinah and gold ingots which kinda helped me. And I never stopped doing the weeklies which you hate because it involves pvp, I never stopped doing all my pvp instances, going to sieges etc.

I enjoyed the game for a long time, I am simply bored of being on top for so long, you will never understand this feeling obviously. and of course I am bored of it now, not throughout the game. Also my friends are quitting or not playing as actively so it gets even more boring not having anything to do.

~~

But I simply told the people on this thread, that you are new to game and this is why you make these retarded questions, but then you decided to come after me, so I'll take it, I can play your game better than you.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   
1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I should inform you that the only thing I paid in the past is prestige, I have never in my life paid for anything. I am from Greece and a daily salary is about 20~25 euros which translates to 25~30$, I would be stupid to pay an insane amount of money of a daily salary to be able to make even a simple luna reset. I even purchased NC code with kinah with a friend of mine to buy my next prestige.

I got my tahabata before everyone before New Year of 2019 when people still didn't have ancients, and I got my kaisinel with the first try with 2x tahabata combined (first in our server) out of pure luck, others tried 20 times and still failed, and now I have 2x kaisinels by combining another 2x legendaries at some point. My rolls suck, my craft procs suck ( paid 2,5 billion to craft ulti monarh wings) but my transform combines are on spot.

My "p2w" gear is not p2w, it cannot be p2w, I am not going to insult you, you obviously don't know jack shit about the game, I have full genesis +15 and there is no way you can pay for it, you have to earn it, nothing is tradeable and nothing is able to be done by paying for it. I was (and still am) a multibillionaire in game even in 5.8 (I made about 200 billion at some point by broker trading and taking advantage of events etc) and when the 6.2 came I had 51 ultimate enchant stones and 750 legendaries and a ton of kinah and gold ingots which kinda helped me. And I never stopped doing the weeklies which you hate because it involves pvp, I never stopped doing all my pvp instances, going to sieges etc.

I enjoyed the game for a long time, I am simply bored of being on top for so long, you will never understand this feeling obviously. and of course I am bored of it now, not throughout the game. Also my friends are quitting or not playing as actively so it gets even more boring not having anything to do.

~~

But I simply told the people on this thread, that you are new to game and this is why you make these retarded questions, but then you decided to come after me, so I'll take it, I can play your game better than you.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Must not understand how p2w works then. 

 

No one asked for your lifes story..especially the ones you come to brag about getting your free stuff with no effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pay to win

Usually means spent RL money.

Actually, it does mean spent RL money.

He didn't spend RL money.

So, not sure where you're trying to go...

Are you okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   
21 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

pay to win

Usually means spent RL money.

Actually, it does mean spent RL money.

He didn't spend RL money.

So, not sure where you're trying to go...

Are you okay?

Is it or 99% of the players carrying him p2w >p2w?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's still not p2w. He did not pay to win, and you don't know if he got carried (if he mentioned that, I missed it?).

 

Dude, seriously, are you okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chibi-DN   

LOL people replied to your question with answers and it somehow turns into a hate thread...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

Yikes. I posted a legit answer explaining something (and how to avoid it) because I thought you, @Ele-DN, were asking an actual question. I didn't make fun of your question. I wasn't sarcastic or condescending and you fired back with both. I'm with Cake on this. Are you alright? You are acting really weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

He probably has been playing Aion for too long. 

It gets to us all eventually.

lel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Must not understand how p2w works then.

No one asked for your lifes story..especially the ones you come to brag about getting your free stuff with no effort.

Then don't ask questions. I never paid real money and I was never carried, I was very good geared in 5.8, I got compensation gear and I was PF ready since day 1 in 6.2. I was constantly the highest dps in my group even when others were having their frostpacks and I was still in exchange gear because I am a sorcerer.

17 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Is it or 99% of the players carrying him p2w >p2w?

...you really love to assume things, and for this reason I will assume you are a man, you act like one. If anything YOU are the one carried because you started naked in 6.2 and even 10 months later you are still unable to do basic sh!t. Whoever puts you into his group is making you a big phat favor because you are a total imbecile. Next time someone invites you to his group, start with a "thank you" because he really is going to carry your sorry ass.

 

17 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

That's still not p2w. He did not pay to win, and you don't know if he got carried (if he mentioned that, I missed it?).

Dude, seriously, are you okay?

I was never carried by anyone literally. I had +10 legendary/ultimate compensation gear because in 5.8 I was over-geared, I still have my +27 weapons. Plus I had a ton of enchant stones and plenty of billions from exchange to new kinah.

That pleb think he can start drama while complains about not being able to do weeklies! He even said "I do not understand how p2w works" literally! The guy doesn't know how Aion works and thinks he can school us.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Yikes. I posted a legit answer explaining something (and how to avoid it) because I thought you, @Ele-DN, were asking an actual question. I didn't make fun of your question. I wasn't sarcastic or condescending and you fired back with both. I'm with Cake on this. Are you alright? You are acting really weird.

And i was correcting your "wrong" answer.

 

54 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Then don't ask questions. I never paid real money and I was never carried, I was very good geared in 5.8, I got compensation gear and I was PF ready since day 1 in 6.2. I was constantly the highest dps in my group even when others were having their frostpacks and I was still in exchange gear because I am a sorcerer.

...you really love to assume things, and for this reason I will assume you are a man, you act like one. If anything YOU are the one carried because you started naked in 6.2 and even 10 months later you are still unable to do basic sh!t. Whoever puts you into his group is making you a big phat favor because you are a total imbecile. Next time someone invites you to his group, start with a "thank you" because he really is going to carry your sorry ass.

 

I was never carried by anyone literally. I had +10 legendary/ultimate compensation gear because in 5.8 I was over-geared, I still have my +27 weapons. Plus I had a ton of enchant stones and plenty of billions from exchange to new kinah.

That pleb think he can start drama while complains about not being able to do weeklies! He even said "I do not understand how p2w works" literally! The guy doesn't know how Aion works and thinks he can school us.

And where do those come from in 5.8? EC wins? Which is cross server right? Free leech from p2w faction?You do know which side has more % of win rate? and its still continuing.

 

 

10 month later where some faction can't get themselves a free crafted set of pvp gear until an update where its not even worth getting now, right? Is that where you play? Even EK amos got their free leech from cross server wins that elyos don't even bother playing till merge happened.

Edited by Ele-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

And i was correcting your "wrong" answer.

And where do those come from in 5.8? EC wins? Which is cross server right? Free leech from p2w faction?You do know which side has more % of win rate? and its still continuing.

10 month later where some faction can't get themselves a free crafted set of pvp gear until an update where its not even worth getting now, right? Is that where you play? Even EK amos got their free leech from cross server wins that elyos don't even bother playing till merge happened.

Well since you are an utter ignorant of Aion, in 5.8 you could get a ton of money from events, quests, instances etc. Everything was tradeable and you could literally make money out of broker by buying things that were cheap now, to resell higher later. I remember I purchased like 3000 big berdin lucky stars for 1m each when there was an event that threw a ton fo them, and after the event was over they started selling for over 20m each!

EC in 5.8 wasn't even important, you had infinite amount of entries to it, this should give you a hint of how not a game changer it was. You could keep getting in EC over and over again without a limit. And I was the one carrying afkers and alts in EC that did nothing, if you bother to make a simple search for EC in forums you will see half the posts are from me asking for the GMs to do something about the afk fest that EC is while we the real active players can't play the game as intended.

Daeva dash was so broken in rewards, I made about 150 billion just from it.

~~
It is really hard for you to believe people were being active and really worked hard for what they did, you are really stuck in your head that whoever is better than you is a p2w player right? But in a game where everyone is better than you isn't this an overstatement? I have been playing this servers for many many years and I am not a new player.

Whoever played in Aion pre 6.x had the ability to really progress much financially and have a huge benefit over 6.x+ which you clearly missed.

Instead of assuming things and attacking people you could open your eyes and ears and learn a thing or two instead of complaining you are bad at this game.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
31 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

And i was correcting your "wrong" answer.

*snip*

The answer wasn't wrong or "wrong", Ele. In this case, if you pick anything other than entering with a full group, you have a very large chance of having someone in the group formed by the game-matching system not enter the instance. The only way to be reasonably sure of a full group is to join or create a full 6-man group yourself and queue as a group. That's what I explained. This ties in with what Capa mentioned with people who queue on alts. When their group entry syncs with the entry timer of their alt, they enter and pass on their alt and your cobbled together group is going to be missing players.

Not sure why you have your angry on regarding this. It's pretty easy to avoid.

Then again you are bound and determined to attack Arhangelos even though he and several other people have given you proof that he isn't pay2win. Not that being pay2win has anything to do with not having a full group when you solo enter a group. 

It's like no matter what anyone says you will either attack what they say or the person themselves.

Don't solo queue and this won't happen to you.

End of discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...you really love to assume things, and for this reason I will assume you are a man, you act like one. If anything YOU are the one carried because you started naked in 6.2 and even 10 months later you are still unable to do basic sh!t. Whoever puts you into his group is making you a big phat favor because you are a total imbecile. Next time someone invites you to his group, start with a "thank you" because he really is going to carry your sorry ass.

I really dont know what Ele's gender has to do with the nonses he / she is talking about, you could have said the samething without making you look like a crazy feminist, I'm not assuming that you are, its just that part of your comment I do not agree that you have said it, as for the rest, I'm completely with you.

and @Ele-DN , are you new to this game or something? if it is so, that would explain a lot, if not, you really love people being mean to you in the forum, dont you??

if you dont like how this game is, i dont know what are you doing here.

Edited by Vessttemona-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

The answer wasn't wrong or "wrong", Ele. In this case, if you pick anything other than entering with a full group, you have a very large chance of having someone in the group formed by the game-matching system not enter the instance. The only way to be reasonably sure of a full group is to join or create a full 6-man group yourself and queue as a group. That's what I explained. This ties in with what Capa mentioned with people who queue on alts. When their group entry syncs with the entry timer of their alt, they enter and pass on their alt and your cobbled together group is going to be missing players.

Not sure why you have your angry on regarding this. It's pretty easy to avoid.

Then again you are bound and determined to attack Arhangelos even though he and several other people have given you proof that he isn't pay2win. Not that being pay2win has anything to do with not having a full group when you solo enter a group. 

It's like no matter what anyone says you will either attack what they say or the person themselves.

Don't solo queue and this won't happen to you.

End of discussion.

 

On 7/12/2019 at 10:28 AM, Aly-DN said:

If you are quick queuing, the game waits until your group has 6 members and then matches you to another full group. If the other group is a pre-made, they will all press enter when the instance opens. Your group, being a quick queue, may not all enter. As @Capa-KT said, those players in your quick queue group may actually be alts from the premade group, but you don't have anyway to know for sure. Some people won't enter if the instance pops too quickly or they may have forgotten they were in the queue or may have gone afk. 

The answer is not to quick queue. Join a premade in LFG or make one. If you aren't geared, just put up a group that says, "no afk". Having everyone in the premade come to discord will help to make sure everyone enters together.

You mean the ones where you pug which is essentially quick queuing with having a FULL group or the ones you make and require everyone to have certain stats and be in a voice chat? Either way its win or lose and takes just as much time to queue in to a game. Unless its a fully geared static, not worth the effort.

 

 

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I really dont know what Ele's gender has to do with the nonses he / she is talking about, you could have said the samething without making you look like a crazy feminist, I'm not assuming that you are, its just that part of your comment I do not agree that you have said it, as for the rest, I'm completely with you.

and @Ele-DN , are you new to this game or something? if it is so, that would explain a lot, if not, you really love people being mean to you in the forum, dont you??

if you dont like how this game is, i dont know what are you doing here.

I'm attacking or he is? did you read his posts? and what makes everyone think im new? any ideas how many people ask me in game for advice on how to play sw? 

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well since you are an utter ignorant of Aion, in 5.8 you could get a ton of money from events, quests, instances etc. Everything was tradeable and you could literally make money out of broker by buying things that were cheap now, to resell higher later. I remember I purchased like 3000 big berdin lucky stars for 1m each when there was an event that threw a ton fo them, and after the event was over they started selling for over 20m each!

EC in 5.8 wasn't even important, you had infinite amount of entries to it, this should give you a hint of how not a game changer it was. You could keep getting in EC over and over again without a limit. And I was the one carrying afkers and alts in EC that did nothing, if you bother to make a simple search for EC in forums you will see half the posts are from me asking for the GMs to do something about the afk fest that EC is while we the real active players can't play the game as intended.

Daeva dash was so broken in rewards, I made about 150 billion just from it.

~~
It is really hard for you to believe people were being active and really worked hard for what they did, you are really stuck in your head that whoever is better than you is a p2w player right? But in a game where everyone is better than you isn't this an overstatement? I have been playing this servers for many many years and I am not a new player.

Whoever played in Aion pre 6.x had the ability to really progress much financially and have a huge benefit over 6.x+ which you clearly missed.

Instead of assuming things and attacking people you could open your eyes and ears and learn a thing or two instead of complaining you are bad at this game.

You literally just describe how unbalanced the servers are LOL. Must not know much about the game if you can't see the issues 5.8 caused for 6.0 unless you're part of the problem.

Edited by Ele-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

I'm attacking or he is? did you read his posts? and what makes everyone think im new? any ideas how many people ask me in game for advice on how to play sw?

i did, i read all post before i do a coment, do you read your coments before pressing submit??

Edited by Vessttemona-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×