instance queues

Ele-DN

57 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

You mean the ones where you pug which is essentially quick queuing with having a FULL group or the ones you make and require everyone to have certain stats and be in a voice chat? Either way its win or lose and takes just as much time to queue in to a game. Unless its a fully geared static, not worth the effort.

*snip*

I said.. apply to one in LFG or MAKE YOUR OWN. Put in your post "no afk" and take whoever applies. Some people say something like, "no afk.. for fun". Anything to show that you just want a group to try, which is what you say you want. You said yourself that you weren't looking to win. You were just looking for 5 other people to try.

If you solo queue, you run a huge risk of getting people that will not actually push enter when the instance pops. Is that worth it? Wouldn't seem to be so. So the tiny bit of effort that you would need to toss a group in to LFG would seem to be worth it.

Unless you aren't actually looking for an explanation or a solution to the situation that made you post in the first place and instead just want to have an argument with anyone stupid enough to take your post seriously.

1 hour ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Wait, is Ele suggesting that asmos are more p2w than elyos ?

...even he doesn't know what he is suggesting, first he said if you play in 5.8 you are part of the problem or something, then if you play the game you are p2w even if you do not pay to win, because you play in a game where others pay to win and you might benefit from it if you group with them or go afk in EC or whatever.

If being impotent makes one p2w because you benefit from others who p2w, then he is surely the biggest one here.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

I said.. apply to one in LFG or MAKE YOUR OWN. Put in your post "no afk" and take whoever applies. Some people say something like, "no afk.. for fun". Anything to show that you just want a group to try, which is what you say you want. You said yourself that you weren't looking to win. You were just looking for 5 other people to try.

If you solo queue, you run a huge risk of getting people that will not actually push enter when the instance pops. Is that worth it? Wouldn't seem to be so. So the tiny bit of effort that you would need to toss a group in to LFG would seem to be worth it.

Unless you aren't actually looking for an explanation or a solution to the situation that made you post in the first place and instead just want to have an argument with anyone stupid enough to take your post seriously.

If i were to make/join a premade group, i expect to win. not lose. that is if I quick queue or solo entry, which doesn't matter if its win or lose but not when the group is incomplete.

26 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

If i were to make/join a premade group, i expect to win. not lose. that is if I quick queue or solo entry, which doesn't matter if its win or lose but not when the group is incomplete.

That's not what you said before..

On 7/12/2019 at 7:49 PM, Ele-DN said:

Hilarious posts... 

So

much work for a dead game lol... Quick queue and new entry are almost the same thing. Know the difference? we're not talking about winning here but a full group does help.

*snip*

Pretty much proves that you really just want to whine and argue.

So have at it.

51 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

That's not what you said before..

Pretty much proves that you really just want to whine and argue.

So have at it.

Which is 100% accurate to what i said. 

quick queue = new entry / which is 50/50 win/lose if the group FILLS up

premade/group enrty should be 100% win, if not waste of time.

On 2019-07-12 at 8:16 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I have full genesis +15 and there is no way you can pay for it, you have to earn it, nothing is tradeable and nothing is able to be done by paying for it.

Well okay that's completely false (mass selling stuff on brokers Ncoin to kinah or simply RMT) but let's carry on.

3 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Must not know much about the game if you can't see the issues 5.8 caused for 6.0 unless you're part of the problem.

Just want to chime in on this, because despite expressing his or her POV a tad aggressively (and y'all reacting in such a ridiculously outraged fashion for some weird reason), Ele isn't wrong. The ridiculous inflow of enchantments and advantageous compensation gear exchange rates created problems on NA which simply don't exist to this rate on other regions. I'd elaborate but this is really beating a dead horse.

But ye let's bash the random guy with an opinion because he said you're all p2w. Is it really that triggering to be called such a thing ? Chill a bit, no need to take everything to heart, it's only a game.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Tbh the only issue here is that people on Aion are used to "quick entry = 90% loss", while on a ton of other games, most if not all games actually, when you press on something like quick entry or quick queueing or quick group, you get a group of people who are mildly knowledgeable and mildly geared, but most importantly, they will always at least try. Aion is simply different because of a couple reasons, one of which is that "winning is very important" !!!!!11 

You can stomp your feet about it all day long but it won't change. It was a bit better some years ago, but there isn't any way back from this state.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

You can only expect such a thing (guaranteed win) if you're with geared/skilled people or if your group queues their asmodian alts as a group and passes on pops until they get their alt group.

2 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

premade/group entry should be 100% win, if not waste of time.

Certainly not, you're expected to spend Luna for extra entries if you want that one guaranteed win without doing any other effort.

Or gear up. Or queue against your alts.

So yes playing a game is lowkey wasting your time, big surprise I guess.

Archived